Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Games you want to be made! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Games you want to be made! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Games you want to be made! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Games you want to be made! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Games you want to be made! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Games you want to be made! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Games you want to be made! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Games you want to be made! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Games you want to be made! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Games you want to be made! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Games you want to be made! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Games you want to be made! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Games you want to be made!

+19
Slacker Hero
TerrorOps
Spiderman
NGU RELOAD
Made in Finland
beedz101
eaustinn36
VINCIEHALO
Hyper Adaptive
snipdawg
M3LA
NegativeHUNTER
x1 Thanatos 1x
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
BlitherCube
Zomando
zombie dude
DeadApe
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Games you want to be made! Empty Games you want to be made!

Post  DeadApe 10th December 2009, 7:27 pm

Heres a topic for games that you want to be made, that are not currently in production (that we know.)

These are mine:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3. MVC2, is one of the most addicting and fun games I've played. I got it off XBLA for the best 15 dollars I have ever spent. I still play it today and am really hoping that disneys new ownership of marvel will result in the creation of a sequel. They can add so many new characters like Frank West, Dante, Snow pirates from lost planet, and a whole bunch of new marvel characters.

Elder Scrolls V. Oblivion is still my top ranked game on the xbox. It's definitely the longest game you can get on the xbox (actually I hear that lost odyssey is pretty long,) and has quality quests and loot, unlike a certain atomic game using the same engine. I cant wait for the next one, I just hope they dont shit it up.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Games you want to be made! Empty Re: Games you want to be made!

Post  zombie dude 10th December 2009, 7:34 pm

I want a DLC for GTA that only includes building interiors, like 15 or 20 would be sweet.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 10th December 2009, 7:38 pm

I have thought of a lot of dlc for GTA, like a military pack, but not a building pack. Thats a great idea, I'd buy it.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 10th December 2009, 7:47 pm

Grand Theft Auto 5, with character creation. Like Saint's Row, just better.

Maybe a Left 4 Dead with an engaging single-player story and the ability to customize your character, and even more weapons.

Maybe a zombie game by Rockstar (or just a grand theft auto-like clone). Like an MMO with (YOU GUESSED IT) character customization.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 10th December 2009, 7:53 pm

Exanimus

Half Life 2: Episode 3

Gears of War 3/Pendulum Wars
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 10th December 2009, 9:10 pm

I WANT A NEW MAGA MAN X
and also want a DLC that adds more interior buildings
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 10th December 2009, 9:17 pm

You mean to say that they have not made enough mega man games...?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 10th December 2009, 9:31 pm

I want one like the good old ones, not the freaking retarded ones where it takes place in a computer system or something like that.

Also I thought of something else they should make, a new Smugglers Run. It was a great game to play and explore.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 10th December 2009, 10:15 pm

I just want a quality FPS/RPG/Free roam in a major city. Either that, or a game to just create udder chaos in a city like Liberty City. You know, just a couple of buildings explodings, hurricanes, famine, kind of like Sim City but, with a player who can witness it on the ground. Maybe as a multiplayer effect, you can but a group of people through hell with disasters as they try and make it from point in the city to ther other.
Hell, I think it would be cool if a DLC for left 4 dead 2 would be, someone would be able to be the director. I mean, how fast the boomers spawn and where, what weather it would be for a short period of time, and even change the path way at the begining of the game.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 10th December 2009, 10:44 pm

I want a game that suits the UX community needs. A game that is made around all different zombie scenarios from running zombies, classic zombies, parasite zombies, etc. It would include a level editor that is simple to use AND has a lot of features.

That would be the day.
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 10th December 2009, 10:59 pm

x1 Thanatos 1x wrote:I want a game that suits the UX community needs. A game that is made around all different zombie scenarios from running zombies, classic zombies, parasite zombies, etc. It would include a level editor that is simple to use AND has a lot of features.

That would be the day.

I have to agree with you on that one, it would be an amazing game! It should be like GTA IV but with a deep character customization system and you can free roam the city but you should be able to free roam in it and enter all the buildings in the game and barricade their, and when you die you become infected and try killing your friends or other random people in the matchmaking mode.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 11th December 2009, 4:00 am

Well i want them to do elder scrolls 5 but with new engine.
I spent like over 100 hours on my one character in oblivion! Best rpg ever.

And umm...thats about it.Wait no i would like Remedy to make the new Max payne 3.The ones that are doing it right now are just raping Max payne.I mean like ,are you fucking kidding me?!
-bald
-dirty shirt
-brazilia?What?!

the guy looks like a fucking bum!!And why in Brazilia? Fuck, why!!!?
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 11th December 2009, 5:51 pm

a good zombie game with multiplayer . more like dead rising not left 4 dead
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 11th December 2009, 5:54 pm

snipdawg wrote:a good zombie game with multiplayer . more like dead rising not left 4 dead

Left 4 Dead?
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 12th December 2009, 8:01 pm

I would also really want new Penumbra episode.Penumbra series is so awesome!
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyper Adaptive 12th December 2009, 9:00 pm

the world needs a MMO FPS RPG zombie game.
(1) 30 day rounds you start as human and if you die you have to stay zed till end of 30 days. (mabye 3 lifes?)
(2) fps, rpg , mmo.
(3) real time if you live in Florida you'll spawn bottom right always and if your friend lives in Oregon he'll spawn top left always. The only way to reach each other if by real time travel be car,air plane,boat ect. the map would be an oval and 10 hours real time left to right and 5 up and down . (travel would be harder because your on the run ALWAYS.)
(4) the rpg element would be for gun upgrades , building upgrades like tougher stuff to barricade buildings wood,tin,steel,etc.(3rd person view may be required to build more fluently. a wire outline mode i think would be the best building style.)
(5) if you become a zombie you can still get massive points but only if smart. your not the common zed your tougher fast ect.
(6) when you log off your safe and will spawn in the same spot IF its not overrun by zeds. if its is you spawn close in the shit pretty much.
(7) the map should randomize every 30 days but in between there what ever people do to the map should stay how it is. say you blow up a gas station i want it to be blown for the rest of the round. if a zombies starts to attack while on an airplane and you hit a building i want it to fall if you hit it in a spot that would make the structure crumble, if not just chunks of debris from both that stay there for the round.
Hyper Adaptive
Hyper Adaptive

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 8th February 2010, 8:33 pm

I think that the Console game world needs a very Good CoD style Class Based First Person Zombie Shooter With Aforementioned Awseome FC2 Style map maker, guns with humpteen attachments, a great multiplayer element , A single player storyline with coop, customizable options for zombie and human movement speeds , type, etc. Some vehicular elements ,weather sysrem , automatic infection when killed by a zombie , multiple storylines and endings , multiplayer with multiple modes (all with zombies) , possibly a once in a lifetime cure for the virus in multiplayer , and customizable military or homemade equipment and weapons.
Very Happy

And what magicman said. Very Happy
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 8th February 2010, 8:37 pm

Zombie Game with a grand theft auto-like third person engine and customizable character with online and single-player campaigns. Maybe varying from slow to fast zombies based on time, area, etc.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 8th February 2010, 8:55 pm

NA ZOOM NA ZOOM wrote:the world needs a MMO FPS RPG zombie game.
(1) 30 day rounds you start as human and if you die you have to stay zed till end of 30 days. (mabye 3 lifes?)
(2) fps, rpg , mmo.
(3) real time if you live in Florida you'll spawn bottom right always and if your friend lives in Oregon he'll spawn top left always. The only way to reach each other if by real time travel be car,air plane,boat ect. the map would be an oval and 10 hours real time left to right and 5 up and down . (travel would be harder because your on the run ALWAYS.)
(4) the rpg element would be for gun upgrades , building upgrades like tougher stuff to barricade buildings wood,tin,steel,etc.(3rd person view may be required to build more fluently. a wire outline mode i think would be the best building style.)
(5) if you become a zombie you can still get massive points but only if smart. your not the common zed your tougher fast ect.
(6) when you log off your safe and will spawn in the same spot IF its not overrun by zeds. if its is you spawn close in the shit pretty much.
(7) the map should randomize every 30 days but in between there what ever people do to the map should stay how it is. say you blow up a gas station i want it to be blown for the rest of the round. if a zombies starts to attack while on an airplane and you hit a building i want it to fall if you hit it in a spot that would make the structure crumble, if not just chunks of debris from both that stay there for the round.

Lmao you went all out man! But I totally agree with you though that game would be perfect, If a game like this comes out and its good, I'll find where you live and pay you $200 in cash! Very Happy
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 8th February 2010, 9:01 pm

(2) fps, rpg , mmo.

Man that game would dominate in popularity. If a game like that ever came out, this site would revolve around it. No more GTA zombies when we have an actual zombie game that is 10x better Very Happy
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th February 2010, 9:29 pm

Hmm what he came up with is some sort of basic form of what me and my friends wanted to do if we all became game designers and programmers.

We have the technology now but are game developers willing to take the risk?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  beedz101 25th February 2010, 1:51 pm

(2) fps, rpg , mmo.

that would be so awsome maybe you should send that in to rockstar and hope they make the game lol! lets hope
beedz101
beedz101
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 25th February 2010, 2:14 pm

beedz101 wrote:that would be so awsome maybe you should send that in to rockstar and hope they make the game lol! lets hope
I don't think Rockstar has never done any FPS's, RPG's nor MMO's so why on earth would you send it to them?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  NGU RELOAD 25th February 2010, 2:27 pm

i agree with fin it would be a good game but rockstar would never accept it in gta 4
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 25th February 2010, 5:43 pm

I want a Resident evil game to come out that actually has zombies it in, not the infected with bugs or whatever the fuck is happening in 4-5.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next