Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then?

+8
mboddz751
DeadApe
Cry Vengeance
Zomando
BlitherCube
BLACK SNOW 13
Slacker Hero
GenocidePsycho
12 posters

Go down

Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then?

Post  GenocidePsycho 13th December 2009, 8:06 pm

''Veteran

For members of Undead-Xbox that have been with us for at least 3 months and have contributed to the community in helpful ways, and are also very Active both on the forums and in game.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Laughing

Ive bin with you guys nearly 4 Months, Ive contributed Videos, adverts to the community, I Am Always active on the forums and try and attend evry game i can even though i live in the UK.

So why havnt i bin ''promoted''

(Someones bin playing MW2 Too much)

Im not trying to sound in your face, im just wondering Very Happy
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty Re: Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then?

Post  Slacker Hero 13th December 2009, 8:36 pm

Right now there's only 11 of us in who are Veterans. And I'd say for the most part we've all been on Undead Xbox for a while now.

In January 16th will be my one year anniversary with UndeadXbox.

Just because the period for how long you have to be here is 3 months doesn't mean everyone is going to get in. I can't really say for sure how long and what exactly qualifies for being a veteran but I'm sure you'll get it if you're very helpful and active.

I think by asking for it, it hinders your chances. But that's just me. I personally don't know you but I'm sure if you're deserving of it, you'll get it if you're a integral part of the community and games.

Hope that helps.

Very Happy
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty Re: Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then?

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th December 2009, 8:40 pm

Hmmm I been here longer then you and I haven't complained about it.
Calm down
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 13th December 2009, 9:27 pm

I barely know who you are.

In my eyes veterans should be here from almost the start, back when there were few members.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 13th December 2009, 9:40 pm

No offense, but I don't think Veterans shouldn't have only 46 posts..

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 13th December 2009, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 13th December 2009, 9:48 pm

The veterans are who I choose, thats the end of the discussion.

And Phantomz, I think considering your "situation" it would be very unwise to be questioning your position in the community.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th December 2009, 9:48 pm

I hate when people ask this question Sad
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 13th December 2009, 9:50 pm

hmmm well i've been here for ove 3 months and have contributed in the form of community games Cool however overall i'm happy as long as there are zeds to kill Twisted Evil
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th December 2009, 2:52 am

mboddz751 wrote:hmmm well i've been here for ove 3 months and have contributed in the form of community games Cool however overall i'm happy as long as there are zeds to kill Twisted Evil
That's the right attitude.

Veterans are basically the people who have been here right from the start, or atleast very near the beginning . I know I was there on the very first game ever. And I still remember everything . *sniff*
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 14th December 2009, 3:03 am

Made in Finland wrote:
mboddz751 wrote:hmmm well i've been here for ove 3 months and have contributed in the form of community games Cool however overall i'm happy as long as there are zeds to kill Twisted Evil
That's the right attitude.

Veterans are basically the people who have been here right from the start, or atleast very near the beginning . I know I was there on the very first game ever. And I still remember everything . *sniff*

Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? 2383177305_5e670fb65f

THERE YOU ARE YOU WHIPPERSNAPPER! YOU'RE THE HOOLIGAN THAT SHOT ME IN THE FACE YEARS AGO!!!!!
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Howub 14th December 2009, 12:05 pm

Whats my Social Rank/ Or Popularity?

Howub
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty ,,

Post  GenocidePsycho 14th December 2009, 3:17 pm

I Really wasnt trying to sound cocky, or like '' WHYT HAVNT I BIN ECT''

And to the person that said ive only had 46 posts, yeh i know ive had three different account on Undead Xbox.

Yeh i wasnyt trying to sound cocky guys, i just thouight cos it said three months yano, im not bothered, (:
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 14th December 2009, 3:53 pm

Why would you have 3 accounts? IS one of them of who we do not speak?
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Why hasnt My UX Rank gone up yet then? Empty ...

Post  GenocidePsycho 14th December 2009, 4:00 pm

LOLLOLOL.

First one, i forgot the password, second one i could change anything., It kept saying the admin password or i needed to do something, so i have this onje. SORTED(;
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 14th December 2009, 4:21 pm

Howub wrote:Whats my Social Rank/ Or Popularity?

n2wry account #3
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th December 2009, 4:37 pm

We really have to take down that 3 months thing. Its not a report card, its players who we play with on a daily basis aside from zombies (and that too) and who we are great friends with. Just because you are not a veteran doesn't mean we dont like you, and that we arn't friends. We probaly just want to make sure you stick around a bit longer. And honestly, its just a green name tag who cares.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 14th December 2009, 6:41 pm

But I like the green tag. Sad

I actually didn't realize that the Veteran status was awarded, I thought it was just kind of an automatic thing depending on how long you've been on the forum. I was wrong. >.>

Nice to know though. Cool
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 14th December 2009, 6:52 pm

To prevent any further inquiries, the description has be changed.

Topic Locked.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down