Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What xbox achievement are you most proud of?

+39
bremerie93
MrNoodlePWNzz
Carmine
oO Coggy Oo
snake eyez 89
NegativeHUNTER
XEpSxHUNTER
Pwnisher James
IIvR3ZxWOLFvII
Dr. Herbert West
Mander A1
NGU RELOAD
LocoHunter52
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
Kush Befor Dusk
Jagdgeschwader
Katai
B Mane65
SiwyCK
T REDD262
VINCIEHALO
M3LA
Spiderman
AaUndeadMarine
ABigSoggy Wafle
Namorg
zombie dude
sgt zombie23
BLACK SNOW 13
Meatshield718
eaustinn36
El Mexi Can 915
snipdawg
AjpimpcycleV2
Made in Finland
Zomando
Garquin
DeadApe
43 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty What xbox achievement are you most proud of?

Post  DeadApe 21st December 2009, 5:03 pm

I know a couple of you guys are achievement hunters. I love getting achievements, but I dont usually go out of my way unless I really want something bad.

Mine might be "Invisible Man" from splintercell double agent. You had to complete an entire mission without being detected. I think I did it on the highest difficulty also, on one of the ending missions that was really hard.

Im also pretty happy to beat Brutal Legend on Brutal difficulty.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty Re: What xbox achievement are you most proud of?

Post  Garquin 21st December 2009, 5:07 pm

My favorite achievement was Resident evil 5 beating it on professional but my soon to be favorite will be beating a campaign with realism on expert in l4d 2

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Empty Re: What xbox achievement are you most proud of?

Post  DeadApe 21st December 2009, 5:09 pm

Yea one of these days I want to go and beat RE5 on pro. I dont have the infinite rpg though. Im sure if I played with someone who had it though it would be fine. I have infinite ammo for alot of other guns.

Beating L4D on expert is so damn frustrating. I want to but we always end up rage quiting at some impossible point.

Some other good achievements I just remembered are beating COD4 and MW2 on Veteran. And beating Gears 1 on insane.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 21st December 2009, 5:22 pm

Nice topic, my favorite has to be "Zombie Genocider" on Dead Rising. Goddamn, it took forever.

AND DEADAPE, YOU GOTS A MESSAGE. READ IT.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st December 2009, 5:54 pm

No individual achievement that I'm very proud of, but I'm proud to have 1000/1000 gamerscore on Mirror's Edge. Also completing a game on the hardest difficulty is always satisfying. Especiall the Gears of War games, when I never completed the game on any other difficulty than the hardest and I get like 20 achievements popping up at once.

Last edited by Made in Finland on 21st December 2009, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st December 2009, 5:58 pm

How many games do you guys have 1000/1000 for?

The only games I have are like, Need for Speed Most Wanted, and Oblivion. I come close with some games, recently assassins creed 2 (only missing 2 really annoying collectable achievements.)
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st December 2009, 6:05 pm

I have 1000/1000 on 5 games:
Call of Duty 4
Hitman: Blood Money
Fallout 3 (I have 1000 points, but I don't have any DLC's so I have all the achievements I can have)
Mirror's Edge (same as Fallout 3)
NFS Most Wanted

Also I have a ton of games with only a few easy achievements missing, but I haven't bothered to play them...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 22nd December 2009, 12:50 pm

I was proud of my "adrenaline junkie" achievement in TBOGT because it put me up to a perfect 10 000 and it was a really difficult for me 2 get
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 22nd December 2009, 2:21 pm

beat gta in 30 hours or less
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 22nd December 2009, 4:49 pm

Let's start with Campaigns
Gears of War 1: Beating insane
Halo 3: Beating Legendary
Halo ODST: Beating Legendary
MW2: Beating Veteran
The Orange Box: Half-life 2 series: Beating on Hardest.

Arcade Achievements
Hexic HD: Get a black pearl

Halo 3:
Vidmasters (All 4)
(Also I have a 1500g on Halo 3)

The Orange Box: TF2
Impossible Defense
Impenetrable defense
Hardcore

The Orange Box: Portal
Vanilla Crazy Cake

Dead Rising:
Zombie Genocider: kill 53,594

Gears Of War 2:
Hoard the horde
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd December 2009, 5:10 pm

Ajpimpcycle. wrote:I was proud of my "adrenaline junkie" achievement in TBOGT because it put me up to a perfect 10 000 and it was a really difficult for me 2 get

Which achievement is that?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 22nd December 2009, 5:22 pm

DeadApe wrote:
Ajpimpcycle. wrote:I was proud of my "adrenaline junkie" achievement in TBOGT because it put me up to a perfect 10 000 and it was a really difficult for me 2 get

Which achievement is that?
you have to parachute from max altitude and open your parachute at the very last second.Its alot harder then it sounds.you either open it way 2 early or u just splat into the ground Razz
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd December 2009, 5:31 pm

Ooh sick. I definitely need to try that one.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 11th February 2010, 8:25 pm

Mine would have to be (as some people already know) "Wanted" on GTA4. Took me years to get. "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic" (gta4 again) was another one that took me a long time, especially because I would always get kicked out of the lobby whenever I suggested a boat or heli race (for "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic" you need to win every multiplayer variation, including all races and gta races on all tracks, so you can imagine suggesting one that is not supercars lol! )
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 11th February 2010, 8:45 pm

Soon I will have the achievement for beating Mass Effect 2 on insanity. I should have 1000 gamerscore within the week.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 11th February 2010, 8:51 pm

DeadApe wrote:Soon I will have the achievement for beating Mass Effect 2 on insanity. I should have 1000 gamerscore within the week.

(Magic Man beat it first play through. I have to stand up for my father on this one. Even if he doesn't have all the gamer score for the game. Razz )

Anyway, my most proud achievement would have to be "Liberty City Minute" with no cheats throughout the story.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 11th February 2010, 9:06 pm

I got 2 more things to add to my list
-1000/1000 on MW2
-1000/1000 on Borderlands
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 11th February 2010, 10:07 pm

My newest, EVAC. I was so happy after getting bullshitted twice in a row, haha.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 11th February 2010, 10:48 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
Anyway, my most proud achievement would have to be "Liberty City Minute" with no cheats throughout the story.
Me too!
I'm going to leave a picture for the hell of it.
What xbox achievement are you most proud of? Gold_thread
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 11th February 2010, 11:18 pm

The spare parts achievment
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 11th February 2010, 11:20 pm

mass effect 2 on insanity motha fucka

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 12th February 2010, 12:04 am

BlackSnow please this isn't 4chan don't post random pictures.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 13th February 2010, 2:12 am

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:BlackSnow please this isn't 4chan don't post random pictures.

Mexican this is America dont come here kthxbai

[Member Banned. Dont mess with Staff members]
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th February 2010, 4:28 am

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:BlackSnow please this isn't 4chan don't post random pictures.
....OK?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 13th February 2010, 4:54 am

Namorg wrote:

Mexican this is America dont come here kthxbai

[Member Banned. Dont mess with Staff members]

LOL!
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next