Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible.

+3
Cry Vengeance
Zomando
gungravetza
7 posters

Go down

Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible.

Post  gungravetza 27th December 2009, 10:34 am

Hey guys, I just joined your forums after seeing a couple of gameplay videos in GTA IV, and I thought that it looked very fun. Anyway, since my clan call themselves THE ZOMBIE ARMY, I think it'd be a bit stupid if I don't at least TRY and arrange a sort of in-clan game of this zombie game type. Razz

Anyway, if it's okay to do this I wanted to ask a few questions about the game mode.

1) How many humans and zombies are there? I'm assuming double the ammount of zombies to the ammount of humans?
2) What is the usual game type like? Is it to get to a spesific location and survive against the zombies as long as you can?
3) What are the actual settings for TDM in GTA IV for a normal game?

Thanks for the help, guys. Smile

Edit: That 3 part video of RP zombies looks great, so could you answer the questions for the RP zombies game type as well?

Last edited by gungravetza on 27th December 2009, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
gungravetza
gungravetza
I don't run fast.

http://www.tzaclan.net

Back to top Go down

Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty Re: Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible.

Post  Zomando 27th December 2009, 12:12 pm

You trying to take our game, boy. You can take a shot in the head from mah

BOOMSTICK.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. Empty Re: Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible.

Post  gungravetza 27th December 2009, 12:26 pm

I'm not, I was just wondering what they were so I could arrange a game internally for my clan.
gungravetza
gungravetza
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 27th December 2009, 12:28 pm

I guess you should go over it with a staff member, I'm not really familiar with this kind of stuff.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  gungravetza 27th December 2009, 12:30 pm

Okay, thanks, I'll PM someone who looks like a staff member about it. Razz
gungravetza
gungravetza
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 27th December 2009, 2:03 pm

Or your clan could join and come to zombie night.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 27th December 2009, 3:41 pm

Here are the game setup's

Basic rules and setup for Team Deathmatch zombies? And RP Zombies if possible. New-top-secret
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  gungravetza 27th December 2009, 3:51 pm

Oh okay, since it's a sort of website exclusive I'll just try and come up with my own. Smile

And since a majority of our very active players are in Europe that could be a bit difficult, since in the UK the games are at 3 in the morning. Razz

Edit: Could you at least tell me what the game type is? As in do you have to just survive as long as you can, or do you have to reach a certain location?
gungravetza
gungravetza
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 27th December 2009, 3:58 pm

Yeah, just use our concept for your own purposes, thats original. Very Happy

Btw, We have Euro Matches.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 27th December 2009, 4:14 pm

gungravetza wrote:Oh okay, since it's a sort of website exclusive I'll just try and come up with my own. Smile

And since a majority of our very active players are in Europe that could be a bit difficult, since in the UK the games are at 3 in the morning. Razz

Edit: Could you at least tell me what the game type is? As in do you have to just survive as long as you can, or do you have to reach a certain location?

Not sure what you mean here. There are scenarios for normal zombies. Zombie RP can have scenarios, but its mostly sandbox and up to the survivors on what happens.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 27th December 2009, 4:33 pm

Really looking forward to playing zombies soon =]

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  gungravetza 27th December 2009, 4:38 pm

I mean in the normal matches, what is the objective in the senario usually? Is it to reach a location and defend it?
gungravetza
gungravetza
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 30th December 2009, 2:29 pm

Bullshit i live in the UK and i get enough games what are you nine not allowed to stay up past your bed time
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 30th December 2009, 5:48 pm

Hi im new can i have all your ideas and setups for zombies matches for uh...personal usage? kthxbai
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 30th December 2009, 8:00 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:Hi im new can i have all your ideas and setups for zombies matches for uh...personal usage? kthxbai

OH YAH HERE YEW GO
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 31st December 2009, 11:04 am

Funny Razz

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum