Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New CoD modes, could replace zombies

4 posters

Go down

New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty New CoD modes, could replace zombies

Post  zombie dude 6th January 2010, 5:46 pm

hi my name is knoxville magicman and i just thought stole of these original ideas a few minuets ago

Terminal:
Look at this entirely originall idea i made
Team A: must have only a LMG and maybe team limit of 5. The must walk together untill they find Team B
Team B: Has Riot shield and smoke grenades.
They fight and maybe have 1 life.
No grenades

Wasteland:
War, war never changes
Team A: Walks around the wasteland scavenging for stimpaks and caps.
Team B: Is a sniper or 2 snipers that are camoflauged.

TeamA should probably stick together since Everyone would have ONE LIFE and once they die they cant tell what happened. No flash bangs or grenades by anyone only smoke grenades for Team A

Afghan:
O SHI- plane crashed WAT DO? Defend it form the advancing towel heads.
Team A: Crew members grab a gun of their choosing and shoot.
Team B: Arabs shoot at the plane from all direction but dont aim down the sights since they are muslim.
Kill Cam would be on to make sure no muslims try n cheat now
Also they cannot leave the plane cause important stuff is in there that they would have to burn if touched by arabs.

Rust:
Idk
Team A: Has one sniper and one riot shield guy and a LMG guy. The are at the top of the thing.
Team B: Everyone else. They can only shoot and cannot aim down the sites (arabs) and must work together to kill the 3. Idk what gun maybe one with shit range so they actually have to make it somewhat up the metal thing

What do you think?

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty Re: New CoD modes, could replace zombies

Post  Namorg 6th January 2010, 5:51 pm

i was just reading a thread withe the same idead thinking these r amazing ideas infinity ward might want to add a dlc for the terminal 1 because when i first played the game i pressed the button for skipping some mission.....but that wasn't that one was it?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

New CoD modes, could replace zombies Empty Re: New CoD modes, could replace zombies

Post  Spiderman 6th January 2010, 5:52 pm

ITs pretty good this could work. Except....Lets...switch...Team A with Team B. Now this is my idea sorry
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 6th January 2010, 5:59 pm

Wow I didnt even think of that. But now that I see it, they hsould be Team 1 and 2, not A and B. Sorry i changed it too much its my idea now.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 6th January 2010, 6:06 pm

Wow numbers are better then letters. But I think we should just call them by what they are, like Spetnaz and Marine, etc. Sorry its changed too much for you to take credit.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 6th January 2010, 6:12 pm

This seems very familiar..

Too familiar..
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 6th January 2010, 6:22 pm

OK FUCK U!! IM PROBLY BIGGER N OLDER THEN U

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum