Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Assassins Creed this year possibly!

+2
Spiderman
DeadApe
6 posters

Go down

New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty New Assassins Creed this year possibly!

Post  DeadApe 13th January 2010, 5:07 pm

January 13, 2010 - During Ubisoft's updated 2009 fiscal third quarter results this morning, it was revealed that a new episode of Assassin's Creed will be released in its fiscal 2011 year, which begins on April 2010, and will include an online multiplayer mode. Ubisoft also noted its new Ghost Recon and Driver titles will be out during the same time period.

"The 2010-11 fiscal year will see a greater number of franchise releases than fiscal year 2009-10, including Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction, a new game in the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon series, Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands, Driver, Raving Rabbids 4 and a new episode of Assassin's Creed, which will be the first in the series to have an online multiplayer mode," the statement reads.

The update did not provide additional details on this new Assassin's Creed episode, such as a release date or if this mode is part of the two expansion downloads Ubisoft plans to roll out in early 2010 for Assassin's Creed 2.

IGN has contacted Ubisoft for clarification and will update this story when we hear back.

Update: Ubisoft has clarified, saying this is a new title featuring Ezio, and is not an expansion for Assassin's Creed 2. The new online multiplayer mode will be for an entirely new Assassin's Creed product. The Assassin's Creed Episodes project will pick up where Assassin's Creed 2 left off.

This is very surprising to come this early but also very exciting. Normally I would be very cautious to an announcement so close to the release of ACII, but we are getting to the point where we seem to be at a graphical peak for the xbox. So they have the technology, I'd expect it to come soon. Online multiplayer is exactly what I wanted from this game to. Whats really interesting is that it features Ezio again.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty Re: New Assassins Creed this year possibly!

Post  Spiderman 13th January 2010, 5:21 pm

Still Ezio? I liked him but...The rest sounds cool though.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

New Assassins Creed this year possibly! Empty Re: New Assassins Creed this year possibly!

Post  M3LA 13th January 2010, 5:40 pm

Hmm..Maybe mmorpg?It would be awesome to kick guards asses with your buddy or maybe you fight each other?Either way it would be epic.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 13th January 2010, 5:44 pm

Damnit why did I buy assasins creed 2 I should of waited oh well though its a pretty good game but if I knew that this was coming out I would of just rented it again and then waited for this one and bought it. This sounds pretty cool I knew they would find a way for multiplayer to work in Assasins creed I actually thought it would be dlc but this sounds pretty good .
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Evil Homer 13th January 2010, 7:23 pm

Damn looks badass I cant wait What a Face

Mini Evil Homer
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th January 2010, 4:25 pm

It's not cool at all. It just means they are pushing out a new game as fast as possible, which leaves not much space for improving the game. Money over quality....
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th January 2010, 4:37 pm

Made in Finland wrote:It's not cool at all. It just means they are pushing out a new game as fast as possible, which leaves not much space for improving the game. Money over quality....

Being that the release is early and it has Ezio as the main character. I have a feeling that it is not a true sequel, but a separate multiplayer experience that was built at the same time ACII was in the works. If it was ACIII I would agree with you.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down