Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

the greatest sniper that ever lived

+3
ABigSoggy Wafle
Czechmate24
Carmine
7 posters

Go down

the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty the greatest sniper that ever lived

Post  Carmine 13th January 2010, 9:33 pm

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/153314/Greatest+Sniper+That+Ever+lived/
Carmine
Carmine

Back to top Go down

the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty Re: the greatest sniper that ever lived

Post  Czechmate24 13th January 2010, 10:19 pm

Very Hard to believe, how can one farmer have enough ammo to kill 705 people, most likely not true unless you can actualy get evidence from the guy himself. It reminds me of the German guy in Inglorious Bastards.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

the greatest sniper that ever lived Empty Re: the greatest sniper that ever lived

Post  Carmine 13th January 2010, 10:53 pm

Czechmate24 wrote:Very Hard to believe, how can one farmer have enough ammo to kill 705 people, most likely not true unless you can actualy get evidence from the guy himself. It reminds me of the German guy in Inglorious Bastards.
lol heres the evidence...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4
Carmine
Carmine

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 13th January 2010, 11:43 pm

locojoey115 wrote:
en.wikipedia.org
there is the problem with your evidence.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface7454 14th January 2010, 1:26 am

why not just try google to find out about it waffle? i just did and i found all kinds of pages about him, although not every story is the same in numbers, it still seems plausible to me. i mean its finland, who knows how things were there in that day, it wasnt like america. Shocked Question Suspect and if you already did google it. then i dont know what to say about that.
scarface7454
scarface7454
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 14th January 2010, 10:54 am

Indeed the greatest.He shot with iron sights,shot many russians and many counter snipers and he got shot in the face with exploding bullet but he survived!He also got alot of kills with his Suomi konepistooli m31(damn russians copied this gun and made it ppsh 41!!)
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th January 2010, 3:58 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:
locojoey115 wrote:
en.wikipedia.org
there is the problem with your evidence.

I slightly agree only because it says that "further citations are needed." But I really hate when people discount wikipedia as a reference. Theres a rumor going around that anybody can write whatever they want....thats not true at all.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th January 2010, 4:12 pm

Yeah, I had Häyhä in my avatar for a long time, changed it less than a week ago. We discussed this in some other topic when I first used it in my avatar.

It's not 100% sure how many kills he got, but he had just a bit over 500 confirmed kills, some sources say over 700 but it's not confirmed. And he also used nothing but iron sight on his M28 variation "pystykorva". With that he shot soviets up to 500 meters (~1650 feet). Using iron sight was a big advantage against enemy snipers, because scopes reflect light and makes you easier to spot for enemy snipers. He also usually put snow in his so his breath wouldn't turn into smoke and make him visible.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down