Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Tunnel Runners Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Tunnel Runners Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Tunnel Runners Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Tunnel Runners Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Tunnel Runners Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Tunnel Runners Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Tunnel Runners Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Tunnel Runners Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Tunnel Runners Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Tunnel Runners Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Tunnel Runners Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Tunnel Runners Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Tunnel Runners

2 posters

Go down

Tunnel Runners Empty Tunnel Runners

Post  Meatshield718 15th January 2010, 1:33 am

Entry One, Lieutenant Cornwell

Days Since Outbreak:57

Well, I found an old diary that someone used to use, and it still had the pen in it so I decided to start writing up. Where do I start?

Well, I suppose my first major encounters with zombies was about two weeks ago. Could you believe that I stayed in a security booth with a security guard for about a week? I felt kind of bad for him, he didn't have the money to get into the police academy. He goes by DeadApe, and he's a pretty nice guy. He knows the city well.

Especially the Subway.

After a while we figured we wouldn't be able to stay in the booth for much longer, even if it did have a working radio. He recommended we visited an apartment building that a few of his friends used to live at. He had a key for one of the apartments.

So we entered the Subway.

I never realized how dark it could get in a subway. Hell, without our flashlights I doubt we would have even found the tracks. We traveled through a few stations until the intended exit. We walked up the final flight of stairs, and found the apartment complex. The whole thing had "SOS" and "Survivors Inside" written all over it with spray paint. And you know what the funny thing is?

The steel door was off the hinges, and there was blood everywhere.

We hoped, hell we prayed for any god that isn't fictional for there to be survivors inside.

The one thing I hate about the zombie apocalypse is that there is no more electricity. The elevators weren't working, and so we had to walk up what seemed like an eternity of stairs. We were both panting when we got to the top, and he unlocked the door to the apartment. There was no one inside, however there was a mini-uzi lying on the kitchen counter. I mentioned that there was another radio, and we tested it to see if it worked. Amazingly it did, and after about a half an hour we heard a sound.

It was a voice. 'Hello....Liberty City....We are....Police Station.... Near Museum...Come Soon.... We....not staying Long.

It was full of static, but we got the message. Our hopes had risen again, and we descended down the stairs quickly. Really it sucked too, we got careless. A zombie noticed us outside, and let out the loudest, must blood curdling scream I have ever heard. DeadApe instantly shot it in the face, but no sooner after did another appear...and another....and another...and another. We ran into the subway as fast as we could, and started navigating through the tunnels. We could hear the zombies running down the tunnels with us, and we keep shooting as we ran.

"This is our stop!" I shouted. "We can't keep fighting in the subway, we'll get caught!"

It figures at that point DeadApe was out of Ammo in his pistol, and he started fumbling to grab the Uzi from a backpack we were carrying around with us. Just as we had reached outside he had started to fire the Uzi. I was on my last clip of ammunition when the zombies stopped pouring out of the tunnels.

We ran away as far as possible as quickly as possible. So now, I write this in the bushes next to a factory. We're safe for now, but this isn't safe enough.

We need to get to the Police Station.

(Part 1 Based on a real ZRP game.)

So comment and critique guys. It was truthfully something I didn't spend as much time on as I should, Rolling Eyes but I'll do a better in depth version for part 2.

Anyway, I'd also like to announce for anyone that actually reads these that I'm working on a larger project journal, kind of like JB's "Shao Diaries".

Also, I've been talking to JB about maybe having a collective Journal where we both write entries. He said he was busy on some stuff he was working on, but who knows, we might do something.

Last edited by Meatshield718 on 15th January 2010, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Tunnel Runners Empty Re: Tunnel Runners

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th January 2010, 1:37 am

Good read, good read. Continue with the work.
Just some advice but when you finish the sentence when a character is talking, you are suppose to start a new paragraph. Smile
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 15th January 2010, 8:32 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Good read, good read. Continue with the work.
Just some advice but when you finish the sentence when a character is talking, you are suppose to start a new paragraph. Smile

Yeah, I know that, it's just that I never really thought about it. I'll fix it up a little bit, but really on a forum I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th January 2010, 10:05 pm

It does make it nicer to read though Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful