Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Aliens Versus Predator Thread

+11
ABigSoggy Wafle
M3LA
El Mexi Can 915
zombie dude
Zombieslayer67
SiwyCK
Cry Vengeance
BLACK SNOW 13
Zomando
eaustinn36
MrKurt2012
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Aliens Versus Predator Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Aliens Versus Predator Thread

Post  El Mexi Can 915 5th February 2010, 1:47 am

Even though it's deathmatch the demo is alot of fun!!! I was mostly playing bymyself but I played with meatshield for awhile and we had a blast. I got a 9 kill streak as the predator just with the disk. I love the alien and it's scary being the marine but I finally chose a side, PREDATOR!
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 5th February 2010, 3:32 pm

Yea I had alot of fun with the demo. I think it was a terrible choice to make it deathmatch, but maybe they are still working on some team deathmatch stuff.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th February 2010, 5:07 pm

Yeah the Demo was pretty damn impressive, while we can all agree that DM is the least liked gamemode in any game, us Undead Xbox boys made it fun.

Example.

We did a game of 4 Marines vs 4 Aliens, The Marines had 2 minutes to set up while the Aliens also had two minutes, (10 Minute Rounds, Start at 8 Minute Mark). The Aliens would knock out lights on the map, making the marine shoulder-lamps the only source of illumination. So I started on the Marine Team with the Flamethrower, Mboddz was our smartgunner. So at the 8 minute mark our squad started advancing into the complex, making our way down the various catwalks and service ramps. We got hit pretty hard by a wave of Aliens after we entered the Garage, but managed to escape. Shortly after entering the maintenance tunnels however, we were hit again. I managed to evade death by suppressing the black monsters with my incinerator, while desperatley searching for a way out of the tunnels. I found MBoddz making his way into some large junction room, in the pitch blackness our flashlights found each other, and we were safe, or so we thought....

Cry- "Marine! Marine!"
Mboddz- "Cry, CRY?"
Cry- "Oh thank god! I thought I was all alone back there!"
Mboddz- "........Oh My God...."
Cry - "....No"

At this point in time, Mboddz watched in horror as a black tail snaked its way into his flashlight beam, and around my neck, decapitating me. All I could do was scream as Garquins evil grin filled my screen, followed by my own blood.

So yeah, this games awesome.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 5th February 2010, 5:57 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Yeah the Demo was pretty damn impressive, while we can all agree that DM is the least liked gamemode in any game, us Undead Xbox boys made it fun.

Example.

We did a game of 4 Marines vs 4 Aliens, The Marines had 2 minutes to set up while the Aliens also had two minutes, (10 Minute Rounds, Start at 8 Minute Mark). The Aliens would knock out lights on the map, making the marine shoulder-lamps the only source of illumination. So I started on the Marine Team with the Flamethrower, Mboddz was our smartgunner. So at the 8 minute mark our squad started advancing into the complex, making our way down the various catwalks and service ramps. We got hit pretty hard by a wave of Aliens after we entered the Garage, but managed to escape. Shortly after entering the maintenance tunnels however, we were hit again. I managed to evade death by suppressing the black monsters with my incinerator, while desperatley searching for a way out of the tunnels. I found MBoddz making his way into some large junction room, in the pitch blackness our flashlights found each other, and we were safe, or so we thought....

Cry- "Marine! Marine!"
Mboddz- "Cry, CRY?"
Cry- "Oh thank god! I thought I was all alone back there!"
Mboddz- "........Oh My God...."
Cry - "....No"

At this point in time, Mboddz watched in horror as a black tail snaked its way into his flashlight beam, and around my neck, decapitating me. All I could do was scream as Garquins evil grin filled my screen, followed by my own blood.

So yeah, this games awesome.

Agreed the demo is very well done and it is still using pre code gameplay im sure in full game there a some minor graphical and gameplay changes and if not then patches can be easily implemented. I had alot of fun playing it even though it is a deathmatch demo and all of the private matches we could do if we got the full game would be cool and it is alot of fun and pretty intense as a marine even though it is a little bit harder to play as them in some situations imo the game is everything wanted in a avp game and is very good overall I love it.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 5th February 2010, 6:12 pm

This game has some really epic moments!
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 12th February 2010, 2:43 am

I couldn't decide whether to do the Alien or Predator campaign but now I know. I'm going to fucking destroy the aliens as a predator. In AvP(horrible movie) 1 stupid ass alien kills 2 predators in like 5 mins!!! What kind of bullshit is that!!!! If AvP 1 had done it right the fucking Elite Pred would have annihilated that alien. I can't wait!
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 12th February 2010, 9:55 am

I couldn't decide whether to do the Alien or Predator campaign but now I know. I'm going to fucking destroy the aliens as a predator. In AvP(horrible movie) 1 stupid ass alien kills 2 predators in like 5 mins!!! What kind of bullshit is that!!!! If AvP 1 had done it right the fucking Elite Pred would have annihilated that alien. I can't wait!
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 12th February 2010, 10:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 17th February 2010, 4:33 pm

I have found a list of alot of Avp reviews most of them are good others not so I at least urge some of you who hate it to rent it at least.

Hardgame 9/10
PSM3 91%
OXPM 90%
OPM 90%
Techdigest.TV 4/5
Empire Magazine 4/5
TheGuardian.co.uk 4/5
OXM AUS 9/10
GamesRadar 8/10
Onet.pl 8/10
Gram.pl 4/6
OXM UK 8,0/10
IGN UK 8,5/10
GI Australia 8.7/10
GamingXP.com 84%
Gamez.nl 86/100
PC Zone 82%
Seraphic Gaming 8.6/10
Gamers.AT 81%
Burn360.net 3/5
IGN US 7/10
Electricpig 3/5
OXM FR 16/20
3DJuegos 7.8/10
Play.pr 7/10
Gamervision 7.75/10
Meristation 7.5/10
Multiplayer.it 7.2/10
Eurogamer.it 7/10
PC Powerplay 7/10
Jeuxactu.com 7/10
Games.Tiscali 7/10
Everyeye.it 7.5/10
Bit-Tech 7/10
Polymania 3+/6
TeamXbox.com 6/10
Actiontrip 6.1/10
Original Gamer 6.5/10
PS3bloggen.se 60/100
GameReactor 6/10
Gamespot 5.5/10
Game Informer 5.75/10
Gamespy 2.5/5
Fz.se 2/5

If theres any I missed tell me.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 17th February 2010, 4:53 pm

Not sure where you got those. I haven't even heard of any of those places.

Check out meta critic

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/aliensvspredator?q=aliens%20vs%20predator
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 17th February 2010, 5:23 pm

Most of them are european sites I think it got ok reviews alot of people seem to like it even though it has some problems I think the fun of the game outweighs the problems at least give it a rent.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 18th February 2010, 2:04 am

Fattyboy122 wrote:I have found a list of alot of Avp reviews most of them are good others not so I at least urge some of you who hate it to rent it at least.

Hardgame 9/10
PSM3 91%
OXPM 90%
OPM 90%
Techdigest.TV 4/5
Empire Magazine 4/5
TheGuardian.co.uk 4/5
OXM AUS 9/10
GamesRadar 8/10
Onet.pl 8/10
Gram.pl 4/6
OXM UK 8,0/10