Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks

3 posters

Go down

AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks

Post  DeadApe 20th January 2010, 4:19 pm

AvP has its own survival mode similar to Horde from GOW or Survival from L4D. There will be 2 maps on launch and 2 more as free DLC (for those who bought the collectors edition...all I can say is "wow".) Its up to four player co-op and scales in difficulty based on how many players there are. From there you will be greeted with increasing difficult and larger waves of Aliens. There will be pickups on the ground that you may want to pick up, or save for later, such as ammo, health, and stim packs (starcraft anyone?) As you progress through the waves, new areas will be unlocked just like in Nazi Zombies from World At War. Sounds like a great time, check out IGN's legnthy hands on http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1061700p1.html

The Dark Void reviews are out. This is not a shock to me whatsoever but it got a 5 from IGN. They note that the game has absolutely no redeeming quality or uniqueness to it. This was pretty clear from the demo, but you should read their article if you still think about buying it.http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1061967p2.html
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty Re: AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks

Post  MrKurt2012 20th January 2010, 5:19 pm

The survival mode is called Infestation right I put something about that in another post and there is also another mode where one guy is the predator and whoever kills him becomes the predator also as well as Team deathmatch and species deathmatch and im sure more modes. I posted a video of the first 10 mins of the marine campaign yesterday but it was taken down from youtube by sega for copyright it showed the stim pack in use it looks pretty cool along with a cool looking pistol. Thanks for more info though I really did not know the full details of the mode sounds pretty fun though. And I really after playing the dark void demo knew it was gonna suck lol.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks Empty Re: AvP has a Survival mode, Dark Void Sucks

Post  VINCIEHALO 20th January 2010, 10:37 pm

I heard about an Halo 3 Infection style mode where one player starts as an alien and turns others into aliens with him when he kills them.
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 20th January 2010, 10:39 pm

Yeah there is alot of cool modes and Im sure some they have not talked about yet I guess we gotta wait and see.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum