Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to

4 posters

Go down

I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 3rd February 2010, 8:22 pm

What i want to know is if i get banned from xbox live for modding will it ban just my xbox console or my profile also, cause im getting a 2nd xbox(my first one is being wierd) and i was hopping that i could mod one to mess around with and the other for legit stuff and just as a back-up incases my other one gets banned.

Thanks

Edit:What i mean by my xbox is being weird is by it won't read any of my disc except for like MW2 and occasionally GTA but i havnt been able 2 get it 2 work 4 like a week
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty Re: I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to

Post  Bornkillajazzman 3rd February 2010, 10:34 pm

For the first question about the mod and ban junk yes microsoft will only ban your xbox 360 which means you can only play offline so then you'll have to buy a new xbox 360.
For the second question it is probably not reading the disks properly.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to Empty Re: I got a pretty simple question I don't know the answer to

Post  Zombieslayer67 3rd February 2010, 11:10 pm

they ban profile too.
Zombieslayer67
Zombieslayer67
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 3rd February 2010, 11:45 pm

They ban both.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 4th February 2010, 12:00 am

My friend got his xbox 360 banned for modding and he told me his account info and his account worked on my xbox 360 but oh well
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum