Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while.

+4
BLACK SNOW 13
Zomando
M3LA
bman4782
8 posters

Go down

probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while.

Post  bman4782 13th February 2010, 8:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTeG-RoBTQ

Watch Whole Video

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty Re: probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while.

Post  M3LA 13th February 2010, 8:24 pm

Fucking good video.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Empty Re: probably the funniest thing i have seen in a while.

Post  Zomando 13th February 2010, 9:58 pm

fucking.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th February 2010, 10:26 pm

I didn't realize they said "fuck" that many fucking times.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th February 2010, 10:28 pm

What's this got to do with Call of Duty?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th February 2010, 10:35 pm

Made in Finland wrote:What's this got to do with Call of Duty?
LOL that is true.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th February 2010, 11:39 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
LOL that is true.
A question cannot be true.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th February 2010, 1:17 am

Made in Finland wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
LOL that is true.
A question cannot be true.
I'm a figment of your imagination. The color blue might be different from my thoughts of blue. You could be a figment of my imagination. Everyone is a figment of mine and theirs imagination. Is this world a figment of someones else imagination and we make figment of imaginations in his imagination causing an infinitive loop of figment of imagination.

Just think about that.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombieslayer67 14th February 2010, 2:16 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
I'm a figment of your imagination. The color blue might be different from my thoughts of blue. You could be a figment of my imagination. Everyone is a figment of mine and theirs imagination. Is this world a figment of someones else imagination and we make figment of imaginations in his imagination causing an infinitive loop of figment of imagination.

Just think about that.

whoa dude thats deep
Zombieslayer67
Zombieslayer67
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th February 2010, 2:28 am

Zombieslayer67 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:

Just think about that.

whoa dude thats deep
Meh. We made and equation in class about the universe in engineering while the teacher was doing other stuff and it came out to be 1/∞, some think there is flaws.
∞ = infinity

Also think of this; all your life you've been taught a certain smell means bacon, while I learned that another smell mean bacon. Same thing flows to your noes but your receive the smell differently.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 14th February 2010, 3:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5U5HRUcDHM&feature=related
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th February 2010, 5:37 am

WAFFLE THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 14th February 2010, 2:23 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5U5HRUcDHM&feature=related

Fooey on whoever gave that post a negative rep.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down