Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

well I might not be playin with you guys for a while

+13
TerrorOps
Slacker Hero
VINCIEHALO
M3LA
Namorg
Made in Finland
BigBatista7067
Kush Befor Dusk
BLACK SNOW 13
bman4782
DeadApe
Cry Vengeance
mboddz751
17 posters

Go down

well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty well I might not be playin with you guys for a while

Post  mboddz751 21st February 2010, 1:39 pm

Well last night when i joined zombie night towards the end you may have heard me complaining about how these little white vertical lines were going across my screen. So I decided to get off and spare my xbox any trouble it might be about to experience.

Ya well this morning it worked fine for a few minutes before i shut it off to go downstairs.
When i came back upstairs and tried to turn it on, it said I had Error E74 and the bottom right quadrant was blinking red.

So does anybody have any ideas or tips because according to the manual and all that good stuff, this is not the RRoD
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty Re: well I might not be playin with you guys for a while

Post  Cry Vengeance 21st February 2010, 1:45 pm

Same thing happened to me, Im sure alot of people are going to post little tips and tricks of what to do, but dude, just send it in.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

well I might not be playin with you guys for a while Empty Re: well I might not be playin with you guys for a while

Post  DeadApe 21st February 2010, 1:58 pm

Yea just send it in. Last night you were saying you got "fake rrod" I was going to say that there is no such thing, but anyway...

Send it in, there is no "trick" to keep it alive. The towel trick can work for a couple of hours best. If your warrantee is up you will have to pay $100-$150. However if you yell at them hard enough it gets better. I only had to pay 50, plus they gave me a whole bunch of free shit.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 21st February 2010, 2:01 pm

DeadApe wrote:Yea just send it in. Last night you were saying you got "fake rrod" I was going to say that there is no such thing, but anyway...

Send it in, there is no "trick" to keep it alive. The towel trick can work for a couple of hours best. If your warrantee is up you will have to pay $100-$150. However if you yell at them hard enough it gets better. I only had to pay 50, plus they gave me a whole bunch of free shit.

What kind of free shit are we talking about here.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st February 2010, 2:20 pm

bman4782 wrote:
DeadApe wrote:Yea just send it in. Last night you were saying you got "fake rrod" I was going to say that there is no such thing, but anyway...

What kind of free shit are we talking about here.
The shit thats good idiot, like: Microsoft points, certain amount of xbox live, etc.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 21st February 2010, 2:39 pm

dude dont send it in. first try taking a can of aerosal shit like the compressed air and spray it in your fan. alot of 360s dont have a jasper motherboard so they are really crowded so when it gets dusty it stops working. try it it will prolly fix yur problem and it dont count as tampering so u can send it in if it doesnt
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBatista7067 21st February 2010, 5:49 pm

One time i sucked that air in a can shit it made me throw up for a week also if you spray it upside down it has aliquid that freezes shit its cool

BigBatista7067
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st February 2010, 5:52 pm

BigBatista7067 wrote:One time i sucked that air in a can shit it made me throw up for a week also if you spray it upside down it has aliquid that freezes shit its cool

WAT
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st February 2010, 5:55 pm

BigBatista7067 wrote:One time i sucked that air in a can shit it made me throw up for a week also if you spray it upside down it has aliquid that freezes shit its cool
You sir are an idiot. Some people do inhale the compressed air cans to get high (it's not just air, it has chemicals in it) but I fail to see why anyone would do that without knowing of the effects. Also anything with compressed air (deodorants etc.) do the freezing thing, but that's so 1999.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st February 2010, 5:59 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
You sir are an idiot. Some people do inhale the compressed air cans to get high (it's not just air, it has chemicals in it) but I fail to see why anyone would do that without knowing of the effects. Also anything with compressed air (deodorants etc.) do the freezing thing, but that's so 1999.
Yes, the 90s. I wished that decade never ended. Sad
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st February 2010, 6:03 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Yes, the 90s. I wished that decade never ended. Sad
Judging from your memes and jokes, for you it never did...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 21st February 2010, 6:05 pm

BUUUUUURRRN
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 21st February 2010, 6:07 pm

HELLOOOO CRAZY FUCKTARD!
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st February 2010, 6:15 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Someone has been on his period lately.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 21st February 2010, 7:59 pm

Seriously BS13?
Noooooo mboddz!
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 21st February 2010, 11:29 pm

Dude, that fucking sucks.

I suggest sending it in asap or buying a new one if you have the cash for it. It takes about 3 - 4 weeks pending to get it back.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorOps 22nd February 2010, 12:46 am

Made in Finland wrote:

Oh dear.
TerrorOps
TerrorOps

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 22nd February 2010, 1:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg

i'll miss you

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorOps 22nd February 2010, 1:24 am

Sorry to hear dude, remeber you complaining last night. Send it in real quick. Got mine back in 5 days when i got RROD over the summer.
TerrorOps
TerrorOps

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 22nd February 2010, 1:42 am

well I'm gonna probably call up microsoft tomorrow and send it in, or if my dad isn't already gone on his trip he can take it to one of his friends on the Air Force Base who's a techinican and should be able to do something about it
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 22nd February 2010, 6:23 am

I am sad to say that i have received the same kind of problem no more than 30 minutes ago and i think that may have been the case for why i kept lagging out. I just hope my warantee hasn't run out yet so i can get it done for free but even if it has run out my mom will just yell at them and use the consumers guarantees act to get it done for free.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 22nd February 2010, 7:04 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg

i'll miss you

._.

But who's supposed to be my chopper pilot when BC2 comes out!

Crying or Very sad
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 22nd February 2010, 7:40 pm

mboddz751 wrote:well I'm gonna probably call up microsoft tomorrow and send it in, or if my dad isn't already gone on his trip he can take it to one of his friends on the Air Force Base who's a techinican and should be able to do something about it

Good luck. That is a hard drive issue, correct? I would suggest using Xplorer360 or Xport (I am not sure if Xport allows you to use 20 gigs or lower.) and using a transfer cable (which you could buy or use your warranty to get from M$ I think.) take pretty much each profile you want and stuff it on your PC until you get a new hard drive then insert the files back.

The cable itself maybe able to do the job however, your saves may need sorting out as to what is corrupt and what isn't.

I would look at a tut. but it really isn't that hard. You are taking your profile off of one HDD and onto another.

Other than that, I don't know if I could help you. I will test it out now with a E74 hard drive I have now.
(some one may want to try it...)

*Edit* After my obvious failure to read, I believe we do not have the same problem...

In any case, I doubt what I said will work. As of right now, it says "cannot find FATX drive" or in other words, the hard drive does not exist to the program. Mind you, this has been sitting in a desk for about 2 years now and was beaten to a near plastic pulp after my brother found out all of his saves were gone. Maybe that is factor but, I doubt it.

Like the others said, send that in. Find someone to fix it. The 1 RRoD or the 2 RRoD should show up (don't remember which, it might even be all 4.).

Quick off topic "ProTip": If you get 3 RRoDs, take out the disk immediately (if you can) than shut the power off and let it cool. If it dies, don't let it take your disk. I had to open my Xbox up just to get my Rock Band back.

It also feels good if you do it with a bunch of candles near you. It really sets the mood. Oh, and spaying that shit up side down and up your nose is so cash...

By the way, the "Chemicals" in the Dust Off I buy don't exist. You can get "high" off of oxygen. (When I was in surgery, my sister fucked with me and set my Oxygen up pretty high.) I think though, They use O1 as opposed to O2 (oxygen). Then again, why would if effect our Ozone?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 22nd February 2010, 8:45 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
MagicMan313 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg

i'll miss you

._.

But who's supposed to be my chopper pilot when BC2 comes out!

Crying or Very sad

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT

well I might not be playin with you guys for a while FUUUU
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum