Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

JB is changing his name, and needs your help!

+15
Meatshield718
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
B Mane65
Garquin
VINCIEHALO
SiwyCK
BLACK SNOW 13
El Mexi Can 915
mboddz751
ABigSoggy Wafle
bman4782
DeadApe
Slacker Hero
Zomando
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty JB is changing his name, and needs your help!

Post  Zomando 22nd February 2010, 6:12 pm

Hello friends, how are you doing? I ask of you only one favor. I decided to try and change my gamertag to Zambi, but someone already owns. I then resorted to Zambie, but someone had that as well, but after taking a look at his profile, I was somewhat alarmed. The user only had a gamerscore of 65, and he had no friends on his friends list. I began asking myself the question, why does he deserve the name if he isn't going to use it? I alerted Microsoft, but I got the strong feeling they weren't going to respond. So it's up to you to help me out.

All I ask is that you report him or file a complaint on his name so that his account will be banned. If that doesn't work, you can just use this topic to give me some gamertag ideas. Preferably one word and zombie related.

Thanks.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty Re: JB is changing his name, and needs your help!

Post  Slacker Hero 22nd February 2010, 6:33 pm

I've got it.

Zobie. lolno

Honestly though I'd like to help but a true gamertag comes from the heart. derp. Try something original and possibly something relating to your habits, hobbies etc. Take a look at my gamertag, reason why I choose this name is because I'm a fucking slacker. It might be a good idea to use a name in a different language or something like that. Try something in Japanese.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

JB is changing his name, and needs your help! Empty Re: JB is changing his name, and needs your help!

Post  DeadApe 22nd February 2010, 6:37 pm

I agree with Slacker. I dont think you'll be entirely happy with something someone else chose for you. Pick something that says something about you, whether obvious or not.

And Zobie is a fine name.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 22nd February 2010, 6:41 pm

how bout PURCELLJB just reverse it. it will sound cooler.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd February 2010, 6:42 pm

bman4782 wrote:how bout PURCELLJB just reverse it. it will sound cooler.

no
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 22nd February 2010, 8:05 pm

Pick something, like an inside joke or a story that will make people vomit. For example, if you read "Guts" you could do "CandleWaxinHole" or if you like Creepypasta you could do "SuicideMouse" or "CandleJack" (yea I said it) or "The Grifter".

That is how I got my name.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 22nd February 2010, 8:23 pm

CANDLEJACK

OH SHI-

nah, but in all seriousness pick something that you have thought up and is unique. Or just spam that zombie guy intill you can claim your rightful throne
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 22nd February 2010, 8:41 pm

Undead Zambi? Or Undead Zambie?
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd February 2010, 9:27 pm

Make it
WHITE RAIN 31

or Z0MB13
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 22nd February 2010, 9:33 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:Undead Zambi? Or Undead Zambie?

i was thinking of the same
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 22nd February 2010, 10:11 pm

JB Undead Z0MB13 JB

Very Happy
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 22nd February 2010, 10:34 pm

I checked Zobie, but that was sadly taken. I really want it to be one word, and zombie related (I picked Zambi cause it's mah band's name.) I'll keep on searching for something.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 22nd February 2010, 11:03 pm

Change it to JBRussel

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 22nd February 2010, 11:46 pm

change it to something you will like and not decide to change later because you don't like it. trust me i've changed mine 3 times and i regret all 3 gamertags i came up with, except KissMeArs
B Mane65
B Mane65

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 23rd February 2010, 6:48 pm

DeathByAMexican wrote:change it to something you will like and not decide to change later because you don't like it. trust me i've changed mine 3 times and i regret all 3 gamertags i came up with, except KissMeArs

GO BACK TO KISSMEARS.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 23rd February 2010, 7:04 pm

lol OK
B Mane65
B Mane65

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 23rd February 2010, 7:04 pm

Pick Deadap or Cry Venganc.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 23rd February 2010, 8:09 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:I checked Zobie, but that was sadly taken. I really want it to be one word, and zombie related (I picked Zambi cause it's mah band's name.) I'll keep on searching for something.

The one cool one I think might be:

zonbishika - japanese, literally meaning zombie deer. I think.

Also, try this.

http://www.gamertagcreator.com/suggestedTag

EDIT;;

Here's a few cool ones that are available.

Solar Myth
Deadly Air
Unclaimed Dead
Urban Monster
Deadlocked
Meat Tag
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 23rd February 2010, 8:31 pm

take ur name and reverse it and see it it sounds cool/ok

thats what i did to mine well + g and 12
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 23rd February 2010, 9:03 pm

Namorg wrote:take ur name and reverse it and see it it sounds cool/ok

Why don't you relax, Roman G.

c wat i did thar
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 23rd February 2010, 9:03 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:

c wat i did thar

yerp u got it right
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 23rd February 2010, 9:10 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:

c wat i did thar

Groman?

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 23rd February 2010, 9:19 pm

bman4782 wrote:

Groman?

phail
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th February 2010, 1:32 am

Use Green Zambie
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 24th February 2010, 1:36 am

Keep JB Purcell. Or at least keep "JB" in it.

It's like your signature.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum