Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN!

+3
Masta Shef
B Mane65
DeadApe
7 posters

Go down

Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN!

Post  DeadApe 25th February 2010, 7:50 pm

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/902601/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-conviction/videos/splintercell_trl_deniableopsvideo_22410.html

I cant wait for this game. The hardcore game mode where detection means game over looks very cool.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty Re: Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN!

Post  B Mane65 25th February 2010, 8:00 pm

yea it looks pretty sick, ill probably buy it
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN! Empty Re: Splinter Cell Conviction Multiplayer is off the CHAIN!

Post  Masta Shef 25th February 2010, 8:10 pm

Good. I just hope the co-op is as good as in SC: Chaos Theory
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 26th February 2010, 12:51 am

the games looking great.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 5th March 2010, 4:17 pm

New multiplayer trailer. http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/902601/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-conviction/videos/splintercell_trl_multiplayertrailer_30410.html

Customization looks very cool, so does face-off. Can't wait to customize my team and then stealth kill some dudes.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 6th March 2010, 12:27 am

Definitely going to have to get this game Very Happy
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 6th March 2010, 4:12 am

ok i am definitely buying this game
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 10th September 2010, 6:56 pm

Alright sorry for reviving this topic But I wanted to know does anyone still have this game?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 10th September 2010, 7:17 pm

yeah i got it. i haven't played it since i beat it tho
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 10th September 2010, 7:22 pm

I need someoen to BEat the Co-op with On realisitc

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 10th September 2010, 7:33 pm

and why is that?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 10th September 2010, 7:35 pm

Cause I never played it So I wanted to know if anyone had it and wanted to play it

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 10th September 2010, 7:38 pm

sure, sometime.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum