Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz

+2
BLACK SNOW 13
xLIVINGxGHOSTx
6 posters

Go down

add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz

Post  xLIVINGxGHOSTx 8th March 2010, 2:24 am

im new and freash meat come and get me zombies also my name here is spelled exactly to the t on xbox live i notice some are not here

xLIVINGxGHOSTx
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty Re: add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th March 2010, 2:31 am

Read the FAQ and don't keep making post repeat the same thing basically.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz Empty Re: add me on xbox live plz so i know i get to play next weekend plz

Post  xLIVINGxGHOSTx 8th March 2010, 2:34 am

sorry man just new need help faq doesnt explain wich game i need sorry

xLIVINGxGHOSTx
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 8th March 2010, 8:23 am

wowzas.

just keep all your questions to one post please.
its regular GTA and add one of the gamertags it tells you to

*is this another BigBatista????*
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th March 2010, 9:56 am

Welcome....stop spamming the website.

Read the FAQ.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  xLIVINGxGHOSTx 8th March 2010, 11:52 am

sorry for "spamming" thax deadape and marine but the faq dosent tell wich gta to use and this is a coool web site and again sorry

xLIVINGxGHOSTx
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th March 2010, 12:15 pm

Yes it does. It says add any of those. You only need 1.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ZombieYumYum 8th March 2010, 12:35 pm

I fear that he has already managed to annoy everyone, GTFO!
ZombieYumYum
ZombieYumYum
I don't run fast.

http://www.myspace.com/ch41ns4w666

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th March 2010, 1:14 pm

ZombieYumYum wrote:I fear that he has already managed to annoy everyone, GTFO!
I fear that you are being an insolent faggot, so how about you get the fuck out instead? It's not like this guy did anything to you, he just had some trouble with understanding the FAQ.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum