Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
City of the Dead Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
City of the Dead Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
City of the Dead Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
City of the Dead Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
City of the Dead Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
City of the Dead Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
City of the Dead Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
City of the Dead Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
City of the Dead Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
City of the Dead Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
City of the Dead Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
City of the Dead Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

City of the Dead

+5
DeadApe
Kush Befor Dusk
Bornkillajazzman
RC Reymondo 777
Garquin
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

City of the Dead Empty City of the Dead

Post  Garquin 22nd March 2010, 6:15 pm

as the two civilians equipped with only pistols make there way down the mantinence tunnel to City 9212 City of the Dead Rp_des10 "Ok so this is the door Right?" Quin asked "Yea through this door then head south for a mile and we will be there" Markus responded to him. Markus opened the door and they both set off to the city. City of the Dead Rp_des11 "The roads blocked how do we get through?" Quin asked, Throught the hole there City of the Dead Rp_des12 They went throught the hole and continued on.City of the Dead Rp_des15 "Fuck, the roads blocked well were going to have to go threw the apartments" Markus said. "Wait before we go. Why is this city under lockdown" Quin said. Markus said "I really don't know all I know is that the city is locked down and there alot of dead people in there, so where gonna go in there and look for our friends." "Fine".

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

City of the Dead Empty Re: City of the Dead

Post  RC Reymondo 777 22nd March 2010, 7:29 pm

Garrys mod - Legend Razz Good story so far Smile

Watch it on You tube if you havn`t already Like a Star @ heaven
RC Reymondo 777
RC Reymondo 777

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 22nd March 2010, 8:10 pm

I see you are starting another one of these types of stories again, I like it still keep it coming.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 23rd March 2010, 1:05 am

cool
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 26th March 2010, 5:09 pm

They crawled through the debris in the road and continued to the heart of the city, As they were walking the saw a group of people walking to them covered in blood. "What the fuck are those?" Quin asked. "zombies!" Markus replied they began to open fire against the horde of infected. when it came up to the last three zombies standing the thing on there head detached off them leaving the bodies "HeadCrabs,Kill them quick before they get to you and turn you into a zombie." Quin had run out of ammo so he ran dow the road Telling markus to follow him the Headcrabs swarmed around Markus and jumped for his head one latched on and soon markus turned into a zombie Quin ran down the street for miles until he came up to a roadblock he turned around and saw another horde of zombies behind him he ran toward the roadblock when he saw a tank drive out the loud speaker said "Get down now" Quin jumped to the ground and the tank shot a missle into the horde blowing them apart "Head through the tunnel to the train and get to the safe zone now" the loudspeaker said again. Quin left and headed to the safe zone.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 30th March 2010, 12:47 am

Quin arose quickly from his bed amd falling to the floor "Fuck, this is the third dream that this has happened why do I keep dreaming the same thing" Quin headed out of this apartment and to the shower that everyone shared, oddly enough there was noone there today. Quin took his shower and headed back to his apartment and got dressed. While getting dressed he began hearing people running up the stairs screaming "Oh my god, Why is this happening" another one said "Okay lets block up the Main door and begin borading up the first floor windows." Someone knocked on Quin's Door. "Quinn wake up you lazy motherfucker, theres riots going on outside and we gotta block the doors and windows s noone gets in." "Uhm Yea Okay sure". Quin opened the door and began to help the fellow people in the apartment.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th April 2010, 4:28 pm

3 weeks passed and there was no more food, there were only 3 more people in the apartment Quin,John and his son little john. "Well Im done here theres nothing for us lets just head to my car and get the fuck outta here" John said "But dad what if theres rioters out there" "we havent seen one in 4 days so its clear were going to go out get in my car get to the bridge and leave this shit hole" "I'm up for it" Quin said. after 20 minutes they were all in the car and leaving they street to the bridge. All around there was bodies, cars and blood John shielded his sons eyes. Little john was just like his father he looked up to his dad for his entire life even after his mother died he was closer to his dad then ever. they had made it to the ramp that led to the bridge there was only one thing that was said when the made it to the bridge "Oh shit!"

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th April 2010, 4:44 pm

No pics?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th April 2010, 6:24 pm

DeadApe wrote:No pics?
I dont got any apartment maps the pics will come up in the next one/

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 10th April 2010, 1:02 am

City of the Dead Cs_apa10 Earth surrenders!" Thats what was on the bulletin board that leaves the city "Well john said lets get outta here" They headed for miles down the road when they came up to a small town City of the Dead White_10 as heading down the road the care made a loud cough and broke down "Fuck! Looks like were walking" John said. "there was a large building that they came up to. suddenly they heard a moan from behind and ran into the building closing the blast door behind themCity of the Dead White_11
on the table Quin found a document stating: Attention the jumper has escaped captivityif seen take it down fast.
City of the Dead White_12 "Okay theres a jumper outside everyone stay quiet and we should be okay" Quin whispered Little back up slowly but bumped into a table knocking down a lamp. the jumper heard and leaped through the window

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 10th April 2010, 12:02 pm

City of the Dead White_13 The Jumper had leaped through the window and landed on little john throwing big john back. Little john was holding on to the creatur so i did not attempt to bite him "Get it off, please!!!" City of the Dead White_14Quin turned to look for something to help with on the table he had seen a knife on the table he had grabbed in and charged at the Jumper Throwing it off him. with all his strength Quin thrusted the blade into the creatures arm pinning it to the wall City of the Dead White_15 Little john was okay, John his son and Quin headed through basement City of the Dead White_16 they had gotten out the outside exit and saw a vehicle in the roadCity of the Dead White_18 "Really? who the hell would own this" Quin asked. "No time get in it the keys are still there lets get the fuck out of here" John exclaimed.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 16th April 2010, 1:52 pm

Seperation....Thats how life usually is. Quin Had chosend to taken the field but John and Little john Headed to the city They Took the car and kicked him out. He headed down the road, and came up to a turned over military truck, in the truck there was a missle in the back checking the missle and Military Jeep that pulled up next to the car "Hey You, If your alive I need your help you can come with me if you help" Quin turned and saw the scientist in the car. "Sure ill help with what" "I need you to load that missle into the back of the car its not that heavy and ill help just one question were you bitten" "Nope". "Okay lets go then" they loaded the missle in to the truck and began to drive. "My names Bill" "Quin" "okay well Quin we are heading to a helipad a mile down, when we get there we gotta attach the missle to the helicopter and were gonna fly it to the Research station you will be safe there" They got to the helicopter pad and loaded up the missle, they got into the helicopter and took off City of the Dead Gm_fla10 then they headed to the research station

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

City of the Dead Empty Research station......

Post  Garquin 17th April 2010, 12:33 pm

They had gotten to the research station 4 hours after being picked up. the had to unload the missle into the base before landing, when they landed the met up with two soldiers. "Hey whos this guy." "He's with me."The scientist said. On the intercom a man said "Everyone inside the base now Ice storm in 2 minutes." Everyone sprinted towards the door Quin and the scientist had made it inside but the guards were not so lucky City of the Dead Rp_res10 they had become frozen solid. The scientist said "Fuck we lost them, well no use crying over them lets get to the launch pad there going to launch the missle into thethe city a few miles down." Quin said "NO! you can't do that theres two people in there and they're still alive." "Sorry kid this missles launching in 5 minutes." the scientist said. Quin tried to stop the countdown but was knocked out in this attempt. They had stalled the missle launch for 6 hours. the put Quin in the helicopter flew him to the city and threw him into an apartment building then fkew away. They had launched the missle into the city when the helicopter returned.......It was a direct hit.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 23rd April 2010, 4:53 pm

Quin awoke in a car that was moving when he looked out the window all he saw was dust covering the window he looked into the front of the car "Hey, finally your up" John said, "yea we saw the russians drop you off in a apartment so I decided to come and get you my son is at an old air field he said theres planes were heading to germany, you wanna come". "No I got something to look for but thanks for saving me". "no problem but this will be the last time I'll help you" City of the Dead Wots_t10 When they had gotten to the airfield there were bodies and two planes. John ran to one of the planes and found a note on it, it said. "Dad, theres to many zombies coming I'm going to germany now ill be at grandma's hope to see you there soon -litle john." without hesitation John threw open the cockpit window jumped in and began to depart.City of the Dead Wots_t11 after john had left Quin walked to the other plane and got in it. He had left the airfield but did not make it far before the plane was out of fuel City of the Dead Wots_t12

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 23rd April 2010, 5:16 pm

Lol I have no idea whats going on in this story but its still fun to read.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 23rd April 2010, 5:27 pm

lol, I love how this story is so random. Its like those old Newgrounds videos.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 24th April 2010, 12:48 am

Okay guys This is just an update i think thaT IF I do this correctly the next part of the story will be a short videp forst person view of quin for whats going on

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 30th April 2010, 8:55 pm

This is where I begin my story. After Flying for an hour the plane ran outta gas I was amazed that there was a road without any of those zombies on it and there was a city that was not on fire or destroyed. I landed and the road and was met with 2 guards aiming M-16's at me the guards asked me if I was infected I told them no I was not bitten. They brought me to a little doctors office in the city I was amazed the city was booming with life people,children,soldiers all alive and many of them living normal lives in the city. in the doctors office they checked me and i was not bitten or infected. They gave me an I.D and a key and told me "your a citizen now welcome to city alpha". I found out that the key was for an apartment so I headed there when I opened the door it was a clean small apartment, in the wardrobe there were jumpsuits, I guess they were the city clothes people had to wear. On the night stand I found this journal so I decided I would now right in this thing. I'm never gonna let this thing go.

Last edited by Garquin on 2nd May 2010, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd May 2010, 9:43 am

why would they ask if u were infected if you were flying and successfully landed a plane? lol, that's the only part i dont get
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 2nd May 2010, 10:25 am

RedrumSalad wrote:why would they ask if u were infected if you were flying and successfully landed a plane? lol, that's the only part i dont get
I can't tell you havent played l4d 1 good sir let me break it down for you. In left 4 dead 1 on mercy hospital the helicopter pilot that helps you at the end and picks you up was infected and he turned infected during the fligh and crashed which started crash course

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd May 2010, 11:24 am

oh, ok
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

City of the Dead Empty 16 years later

Post  Garquin 12th May 2010, 4:05 pm

"FUCK!!!" Quin exlaimed as he climbed the fence wearing his new Squad 101 guard outfit, "I was able to grab the radio but those fuckers almost got me, How the hell did they get into this city?"City of the Dead Rd_ita10 "I don't know" Billy said. "Shut up we'll worry about it later just call the helicopter so we can get these last people out of here and us". Quin placed down the radio and called for the helicopter City of the Dead Rd_ita11 The helicopter came and picked up the survivors but not squad 101 "Where the fuck is he going!?" "Were giving you this box of supplies make it across town and we'll pick you up there." City of the Dead Rd_ita12 on there way to the Atv's Billy was killed by a zombie "NO!!!! Get on lets get out of here!" They got on to the Atv and left little italy. They had stopped at a hospital where they were told they were going to be picked up.City of the Dead Rd_hos10
They headed to the security room "Okay jimmy head downstairs and grab the flares from the security box on the camera ill watch your back" "Okay you better"City of the Dead Rd_hos11 " Okay I see the flares"City of the Dead Rd_hos12 A creature with long claws had grabbed Jimmy and split him in half. Quin climbed the ladder in the security room to the roof only to see the helicopter crash Quin made his way downstairs trying to escape the hospital. when he got to the front door he saw one of those long clawed creatures blocking the door it turned around but Quin had jumped behind the desk.City of the Dead Rd_hos13 Quin waited for teh creature to leave but soon relized it was blind he looked at the bench next to the door and saw a RPG there City of the Dead Rd_hos14 Quin snuck up and grabbed the RPG and grabbed the grenade on the desk. In one motion he chucked the grenade one way and ran down the hall with the RPG The creature heard Quin running and dashed after him. Quin had only one option or he was going to end like Jimmy he jumped into the air aiming the RPG at the creature and pulled the trigger.City of the Dead Rd_hos15City of the Dead Rd_hos16 There was a mass explosion and fire began to ungulf the hospital, Quin injured from the blast began to crawl out of the hospitalCity of the Dead Rd_hos18

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 17th June 2010, 5:28 pm

The Rebel group Led by Alyx Vance Headed toward the explosion and picked up Quins Body. They brought the body to the research lab in White forest. When They got to White forest Alyx headed into the Lab Room where Dr.Kleiner,Eli Vance and The second rebel leader Greg GarfiniganCity of the Dead Ep2_ou12 "Yes we have located it, It's swarming with the army though but we were able to plant the charges. *Explosion* Shit they found Us Drop the camera and Run!" City of the Dead Ep2_ou13

As Alyx entered the Lab the alarm went off. *Alert! Alert! Combine Elite soldiers have entered thebase evacuate immidetly* Without any warning two Combine had entered the Room Killing Eli Vance "Kleiner! Get in here quick both of you to" Magnusson Yelled.
City of the Dead Ep2_ou14 Magnusson entered in the keypad the code to open the hatch Alright you two head out here me and Kliener will take another way out." They headed into the the hatch and the Door closed behind them They headed up the stairs where they Met up with Barney. "Hey Greg It's Me from Barney from black mesa!" "I Don't Give a fuck! Just lower the bridge" "Fine but remember I still owe you that Beer, Anyways Had through this bridge and through the hospital when you get out you should be in downtown Ill meet you there, Also Greg I found your Crowbar!" "Why DO YOU HAVE SO MANY OF THESE!!!!!" Alyx headed across the bridge only saying one word "REVENGE!" They headed throughthe hospital not finding anything in there when they got to the door to downtown. City of the Dead Ep1_c111 They opened the doors Putting down the Zombies in the door. after the infected were gone Alyx and greg found out they had no more ammo and Greg threw the Crowbar out the window. They closed the door behind them and beforethey walked out they were finnaly able to rest for a few minutes.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 24th June 2010, 10:20 pm

Heading through the doors the led to the main area Alyx and Greg were attacked by a horde of zombies. Alyx ran back into the hospital but the zombies had blocked the way so Greg ran towards the city exit. Realizing that his old swat uniform was wearing him down he took of the bullet proof vest, gloves, helmet, and gas mask. Continuing running Quin had dropped his radio as he exited the city. Greg ran into the forrest outside the city and was able to outrun the infected, being exausted from running for so long Greg collapsed in the dense forrest and fell asleep.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th June 2010, 10:53 pm

Still entertaining. Its like a really bad b-movie, in a good way. Mostly because I have no idea wtf has been going on in this story, but thats good. I like the part where the dude gets torn in half on the security cam.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum