Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP)

+5
. ADestroyer360
GenocidePsycho
beedz101
Kush Befor Dusk
josrence44
9 posters

Go down

Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP)

Post  josrence44 3rd April 2010, 10:32 pm

I had a wicked sick story to go with this, but the original document accidentally got wiped. Here goes:

Daylight is 07:00 to 18:59.
Nighttime is 19:00 to 06:59

Survivor Daylight Rules

Survivors are active during the day. From 0700 to 1859, you can:

- Meet in an agreed place with other survivor teams
At the beginning of the game, survivors must decide a “meeting point” that all groups will go to or send a representative to during the day, to discuss casualties and role play.
- Procure new firearms or ammunition
During the day, you may go get guns and ammo. You can have as much ammo as you want to have. Some weapons cannot be used in this game mode. Prohibited weapons are Grenades, RPGs, Combat Pistols, SMGs (The Micro-SMG/UZI is fine), Combat Shotgun and the Combat Sniper.
- Change defensive position/base
Players, or teams of players, must choose a location where they will hold off the undead during the night hours. Players cannot leave this location during the night hours, so choose wisely before bunking in.
- Heal self
You may seek first aid during the day. Roleplay or not, it does not matter. However, you may only heal yourself once during the day. Any damage received after healing during the same day cannot be treated.
- Procure and drive vehicles
You can find yourself a derelict vehicle to own. Only one vehicle per player is allowed, or two vehicles per team. You can also drive during day hours. You can not drive during night hours.

Survivor Nighttime Rules

Survivors are inactive during the night. From 1900 to 0659, you must:

- Stay in your defensive position/base
You made your bed, now lie in it. You must stay on or at maximum 5 seconds distance from your base during night hours. You cannot retrieve health or ammo, even if it is inside your base.
- Kill Zombies
You must protect yourself. Zombies will try to kill and eat you. Shoot them.

You cannot heal, get guns or ammo, drive, get vehicles during the night time.
YOU CAN - use your phone.

Undead Note:
It is advised that the Zombie players find a location to meet during the day, but it must be far from survivors.

Undead Nighttime Rules

Zombies are active during the night. From 1900 to 0659, you can:

-Kill Survivors
Hunt them down and kill them. You are restricted to using the knife and other melee weapons.

Undead Daylight Rules

Zombies are inactive during the day. From 0700 to 1859, you must:

- Stay in shadows or indoors
The daylight is harmful to you. Prolonged exposure can kill you.
- Not kill survivors unless in shadows or indoors
If a survivor wanders into darkness or into your hideout, you can infect and/or kill him.

If you absolutely need to go somewhere far, you can drive. But you cannot make any
contact with the survivors during the day.
josrence44
josrence44
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty Re: Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP)

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 4th April 2010, 2:47 am

it sounds kind of cool. when i get my new xbox i might try it if others are willing to. but this sounds alot more like i am legend than zombies. still, it sounds like it could be like a kind of side game for when were not doing zombie night or zrp, like eaustins game of life. if it happens you might want to consider missions or something for survivors during the day, like they have to go into a infected building or something for supplies? this wont be super fun otherwise because the hours are long.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty Re: Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP)

Post  josrence44 4th April 2010, 9:45 am

You're very much right. I'm still working on it, so nothing is set in stone yet. Possible missions include getting water supplies from the sprunk building. Zombies can ambush people in there.
josrence44
josrence44
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP)

Post  beedz101 5th April 2010, 9:31 pm

sound so awsome i would love to be apart of that
beedz101
beedz101
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  josrence44 5th April 2010, 9:32 pm

Thanks dude Very Happy
josrence44
josrence44
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  GenocidePsycho 5th April 2010, 10:18 pm

This is really good man, if i could change it id make it a rolepl;ay game aswell, and also they start of at one side of the map and dring day have to drive or walk and try get tothe other side of the map where there eis a safe zone
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  josrence44 6th April 2010, 12:05 am

Thanks. I was thinking of doing something along the lines of a start point in Alderney or Algonquin, and try to get to a helicopter at the airport.
josrence44
josrence44
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Josrence44's Zombie Ruleset/Scenario (WIP) Empty Strap me on

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th April 2010, 2:39 am

Sounds cool. Have you decided on a time/date, or are you still in the planning phases?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  josrence44 6th April 2010, 10:17 am

Still planning away.

(lol nice post title)
josrence44
josrence44
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 6th April 2010, 11:37 am

This sounds cool. I would like to try this out
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 6th April 2010, 11:53 am

Sounds fun. Is this a "wave" type of game type where, the survivors keep their status on health and ammo for the next morning?

If so,I would suggest, though, throwing challenges at the survivors like, you have to break up into groups, or no ammo can be picked up in the morning, or only one person can have a shotgun. Give the players restrictions and challenges as the night or even the day goes on. Keep the game fresh and new with them constantly fearing their lives.
In a past campaign, we had a lunatic drunk truck driver barrel down the road while the survivors faced off against the zombies. Maybe you could have a group of retarded nearly "zombified" bikers toss their Harley's at the survivors trying to dodge the bikes and push back the zombie horde.

I like some of the ideas but, it seems to generic and easy. Make it interesting and give the players something new each time they play for both the human and zombie experience.

Hope I helped and maybe sparked ideas into your head.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  josrence44 6th April 2010, 12:47 pm

Thanks Soggy. Those are interesting ideas. I personally would include a human faction that is trying to kill the survivors as well as the undead, so perhaps a moving gunfight on the highway? Very Happy

I'll be updating this soon with more rules and perhaps a basic scenario.
josrence44
josrence44
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 6th April 2010, 4:29 pm

i sure do hate that truck driver.

"Head Met Grill"
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 6th April 2010, 9:17 pm

Josrence44 wrote:Thanks Soggy. Those are interesting ideas. I personally would include a human faction that is trying to kill the survivors as well as the undead, so perhaps a moving gunfight on the highway? Very Happy

I'll be updating this soon with more rules and perhaps a basic scenario.
Not to rain on your idea but, highways mess up spawns, however, that is a good idea.

And chris, you have no idea.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  CREAMYEENISS 6th April 2010, 10:46 pm

i like this dude it sounds heaps goood!
Maybe the survivors should have to venture inside infected hosptials/ gunstores to retrieve ammo and health packs or sumthing instead of just grabing what they can during the day? After all the zeds are dead inside they can get the ammo/health. If the blips are off then the zombies wont know were to defend and would be spread out in different buildings. Also zombies shouldnt be able to run from one building to the next to give support to their team even if it is near by because of the sunlight!!
Idk just some ideas to make the game a little more interesting for both teams
CREAMYEENISS
CREAMYEENISS
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum