Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)?

5 posters

Go down

How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)?

Post  B Mane65 6th April 2010, 11:42 pm

Im just wondering how long the gta 4 singleplayer is cause i have yet to complete it. I've been busy playing battlefield bad company 2 which is a sick game
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty Re: How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)?

Post  eaustinn36 7th April 2010, 1:10 am

How long for just the main missions, or for everything (100% completion)? If you rush through all of the missions, it should take 20-25 hours to beat the game. If your going for 100% completion (beating all side missions, etc..), it will take much longer (maybe under 50 hours?). I wouldn't rush it though, some of the missions are fun Smile

(if you use cheats, it will go even faster, but it takes all of the fun out of the game Neutral )
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)? Empty Re: How long is the GTA 4 singleplayer (in hours, days,etc)?

Post  DeadApe 7th April 2010, 1:25 am

I beat the game twice. The first time to just have fun and enjoy the great campaign, the second time to get some achievements including liberty city minute.

Tip: If you are rushing through the game use taxis to get EVERYWHERE. They are everywhere and will immediately take you to where you want to go without taking up game time. I beat the game in about 11 hours I think doing this.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  federalwolf 7th April 2010, 10:34 am

It all depends on how you play and what your goals are, i beat the game in 14 hours without even trying.
federalwolf
federalwolf
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 7th April 2010, 10:49 am

I think I got Liberty City minute the first time I played through, and now I I'm going through the story for my third time trying to get 100%
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th April 2010, 8:20 pm

DeadApe wrote: I beat the game in about 11 hours I think doing this.

Dang I guess it has been longer than I thought. I actually havn't played the story in over a year, so I was rough estimating. I didn't know that fast was possible though, but I guess it can be. I would try to play the story more, but I already played it so many times, creating another file would be pointless.

@Zomando - Good luck on the 100% Smile Those pigeons are annoying Neutral
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum