Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up

+8
Masta Shef
Kush Befor Dusk
B Mane65
Qthewinner
Jagdgeschwader
NGU RELOAD
DeadApe
MrKurt2012
12 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up

Post  MrKurt2012 15th April 2010, 1:53 pm

Here is more about multiplayer from rockstars site

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/features/multiplayer
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up

Post  DeadApe 15th April 2010, 4:34 pm

So there seems to be a whole bunch of outfits. There are different categories

-Miners
-Rebels
-Dutches Gang
-Waltons Gang
-Cattle Rustlers
-American Army
-Federals
-Marshals

Each of these categories have different outfits to unlock

There are also titles that appear above your name that you can choose such as "Pistol" and "Quick Draw."

And then there are horses to unlock.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Section is now up

Post  NGU RELOAD 15th April 2010, 4:52 pm

DeadApe wrote:So there seems to be a whole bunch of outfits. There are different categories

-Miners
-Rebels
-Dutches Gang
-Waltons Gang
-Cattle Rustlers
-American Army
-Federals
-Marshals

Each of these categories have different outfits to unlock

There are also titles that appear above your name that you can choose such as "Pistol" and "Quick Draw."

And then there are horses to unlock.
and there are golden guns if you pre order it from amazon
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 15th April 2010, 6:45 pm

Thats for singlepayer only ngu I believe.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th April 2010, 7:22 pm

Definitely going to be one of the best games ever. Can't wait to play this with the community.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 15th April 2010, 8:18 pm

This will be a great game, hopefully.
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 15th April 2010, 11:17 pm

This game just seems to be getting better and better, Rockstar has truly put their time and creativity into developing red dead redemption. I like the multiplayer system such as the free roam mode, the fact that 16 players can play together, the "Possee" party system,etc. I think this will definitely be a very interesting and exciting game.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 15th April 2010, 11:53 pm

man i hope the " next big thing" in rockstar is a new gta that is as good as this
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 16th April 2010, 5:27 pm

Is there anything Rockstar can't make awesome?
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 18th April 2010, 12:45 am

I believe thows who like idea of lassos would like the last minute of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QshAcosiWPg
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 18th April 2010, 1:15 am

cant WAIT!

i jizzed
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th April 2010, 3:13 am

Kush-Befor-Dusk wrote:man i hope the " next big thing" in rockstar is a new gta that is as good as this

I think that should make a "gta global" in the future, where the map isn't liberty city, but the whole world. Working with google maps or something, they would recreate every area. I mean, how cool would it be to walk by your house in the game where you live in rl?

Of course though, it will probably be a 427 disk game, costing at least $1000, but it would so be worth it... Very Happy
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 18th April 2010, 12:39 pm

haha and take a full 250 GB xbox hard drive to support lol.
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 20th April 2010, 9:43 pm

Red Dead...Ridiculousness
By Mega64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO-4vVkVmis
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 20th April 2010, 9:48 pm

Masta Shef wrote:Red Dead...Ridiculousness
By Mega64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO-4vVkVmis

Very Happy Great video.

By the way, this is the longest one month wait for a video game I've had for a long time...
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 20th April 2010, 10:41 pm

I'VE GONE BACK TO GRAND THEFT AUTO 4! BIG AMERICAN TITTIES!
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 20th April 2010, 11:21 pm

Well spoken.
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum