Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe

+12
Masterofkills09
Meatshield718
Masta Shef
Qthewinner
Saint Ronan
Spiderman
Made in Finland
AaUndeadMarine
BLACK SNOW 13
M3LA
Garquin
eaustinn36
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe

Post  eaustinn36 17th April 2010, 12:35 pm

I don't know if anyone else brought this up yet, but if you live in Europe you probably know what I am talking about.

A few days ago a massive volcano started erupting in Iceland, with the winds blowing the ash cloud over most of Europe. As of now, virtually every airport in Europe is closed, with all flights grounded (I say "virtually" because some airports, mainly in southern Italy and Spain, are still open).

Right now, the UK, France, and Geramny area is being hammered by the black sooty cloud. The winds are expected to shift over the next few days, so more of northern Europe, including some of Poland, Sweden, Norway, and Finland, will be hammered next.

The last time a volcano eruption like this happened in Iceland was about 190 years ago, and the eruption lasted for about 2 years! Shocked If this proves true for this eruption, Europe is in trouble. With day 4 of this eruption approaching, it doesn't look like Europe will be seeing clear skies, or airplanes, any time soon.

Thoughts? Comments? Post below.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty Re: Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe

Post  Garquin 17th April 2010, 12:41 pm

They deserved it?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Empty Re: Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe

Post  M3LA 17th April 2010, 12:57 pm

Damn Iceland.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 17th April 2010, 1:07 pm

Oh shit I didn't know it was that bad.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 17th April 2010, 1:52 pm

eaustin do you live in Europe? I didn't think you did
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 17th April 2010, 2:00 pm

Meh... At the moment it is only blocking the sun. Nothing important was lost. Also they're estimating that the eruption and ash clouds will be gone in a matter of weeks.

I didn't bother to google anything, but 190 years ago when it erupted I think it had been building pressure for thousands of years. Now it hasn't been even a quarter millenium, so of course it will end sooner this time... I think.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 17th April 2010, 3:52 pm

The ash is...changing people. The ones that work outside mostly have become violent. They started to attack the others. Riots going on. Why are they so angry?
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Ronan 17th April 2010, 5:35 pm

Did this massive ash cloud cause the Polish Government officials to crash?!? I guess we'll never know.
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 17th April 2010, 5:50 pm

@M3LA - Iceland is getting hit too, so I wouldn't call them completely guilty (only not by the ash cloud; the heat from the volcano is melting surrounding ice, causing massive floods).

@Marine - No I don't live there lol (although Germany would be nice... Smile ), i'm in New York, I just have relatives over there in Germany and we've gotten some phone calls from them recently, describing it.

@Fin - Well i've heard Finland hasn't seen the full shot of it yet, but changing wind patterns should start blowing more ash your way in 1-2 more days Sad And hopefully your right; it's still going now, but I don't want to see Europe become a giant ash pit. Hopefully it gets better. Smile

@Saint Ronan - The volcano started erupting with the ash after the plane crashed, so it couldn't have been. At this point still, government officials are still blaming thick fog conditions Neutral
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 17th April 2010, 5:52 pm

It will get better, the world has a way of fixing itself up when things like that happen.
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Ronan 17th April 2010, 5:56 pm

Thank the Maker
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 18th April 2010, 12:39 am

Hopefully they find a way to channel this cloud over France, if not only to save the rest of Europe
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th April 2010, 2:32 am

Masta Shef wrote:Hopefully they find a way to channel this cloud over France, if not only to save the rest of Europe
50 bucks Germany finds a way to do it. Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Lol
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th April 2010, 3:21 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Masta Shef wrote:Hopefully they find a way to channel this cloud over France, if not only to save the rest of Europe
50 bucks Germany finds a way to do it. Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Lol

Nah if Germany found a way they wouldn't hit France, already been done..

They would channel it over England Shocked

...hmmm why am I not offended by that confused
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 18th April 2010, 4:16 am

Well that really sucks for Europe...

Just a little advice, don't go outside with out a mask to breath out of...The glass ash will start to shred your lungs and throat if it starts falling a lot. Very Happy
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 18th April 2010, 1:28 pm

and you would know this how???

terrorist monkey
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 18th April 2010, 1:29 pm

Actual Pictures. Holy shiiiit!
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe 143r10
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Waxxbp10
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th April 2010, 2:06 pm

Wait are those real pictures or a joke. Because there is some serious jedi force lightening shooting out of it.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 18th April 2010, 2:11 pm

Mother fucking real!
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe A10
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe B10
Chaos: Uber Massive Ash Cloud in Europe Cqa10
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th April 2010, 2:33 pm

Those are definatly real, minus the lightning. As for the lightning, I'm not sure, it could be real, but very unlikely..
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th April 2010, 2:34 pm

Those pictures aren't from the volcano, It's from me and Magicman fighting in GTA.

Duh.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 18th April 2010, 2:35 pm

Is anyone else getting paranoid about the end of the world? Earthquakes, pollution, global warming, and those pictures aren't making me feel much better, haha.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th April 2010, 2:37 pm

Zomando wrote:Is anyone else getting paranoid about the end of the world? Earthquakes, pollution, global warming, and those pictures aren't making me feel much better, haha.

You forgot volcanos, flood, drought.

...maybe the Mayans have a point Shocked
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th April 2010, 2:37 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Those are definatly real, minus the lightning. As for the lightning, I'm not sure, it could be real, but very unlikely..

No I think its real. Figure in a normal thunder storm its because of the electromagnetism between the negatively charged atoms and positively charged atoms at the top and bottom of a cloud, and the ground, so I guess its the same thing here.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 18th April 2010, 2:57 pm

yeah, i dont know if the lightning will show to that extent but beacuse of the high amounts of electromagnetic activity, the cloud essentially creates it's own temporary atmosphere
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum