Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Global Armageddon Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Global Armageddon Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Global Armageddon Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Global Armageddon Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Global Armageddon Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Global Armageddon Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Global Armageddon Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Global Armageddon Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Global Armageddon Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Global Armageddon Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Global Armageddon Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Global Armageddon Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Global Armageddon

+3
Bornkillajazzman
Saint Ronan
xxchupacabra4xx
7 posters

Go down

Global Armageddon Empty Global Armageddon

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 17th April 2010, 10:11 pm

INTRODUCTION.

The date is June 15th, 2015. 3 years ago a global meltdown occured.Some religious fanatics called it "Armageddon" while history nuts claimed the ancient Mayans were correct.But I just called it...extinction.My name is Brad Skye and this is my story.3 years ago a global bio-engineering company codenamed "UNDERTHESTARS" claimed the cure for aids had been discovered.Before announcing the cure to the entire world they had an experimental screening on a refugee camp in Africa, codenamed "STARPOINT."The experiment was successful at the most part but not without a few common side affects.But nothing out of the ordinary and the cure was claimed successful.They introduced the cure in America at "UNDERTHESTARS" medical centers.It was days later when the cure came crashing down.The cure will now be known as the disease.Cure patients went insane.They became infected with what seemed like a human form of rabies.They attacked any human upon sight like a rabid dog.The goverment assured the world population that everything was under control.Thats when all hell broke loose.The diseased patients began multiplying.Every person bitten would become infected and transformed into the monsters that attacked them.Soon enough the diseased victims over numbered the uninfected population.Eventually the goverment ceased to exist.All members of the presidential cabinet plus the President dropped off the map.The human population,or what was left of it, began building small bases to protect themselves.So worked and some were destroyed.Thats where I now reside....We were left alone in the country that I now call...."Hell on Earth."

Last edited by xxchupacabra4xx on 19th April 2010, 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Global Armageddon Empty Re: Global Armageddon

Post  Saint Ronan 17th April 2010, 10:23 pm

Pretty good. More unique then these conformist zombie RP'ers. Yours has a soul of it's own but it is a little of a knock off of that one movie in the apartment with the people with rabies.
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 19th April 2010, 9:11 pm

CHAPTER 1

I stepped out of my small apartment complex and into the bright sun.The heat wasnt as bad as it usually was but still over 90 degrees.My S.W.A.T. uniform was hot enough with out the dead heat.I started my daily jog to my sniper outpost.I waved to the small children playing in the dirt and examined some of the crops being sold at the local market.I arrived at my post to meet my spotter Frank."A little late arent you Brad?"I just gave him the usual smile and started putting together my rifle.Frank was an older man.Somewhere between late 40s and mid 50s but had the eyes of a hawk.He never wore the regualtory S.W.A.T. uniform and always insisted on wearing a black tropical shirt and camo pants."Doesnt look like ive missed much action anway" I replied.Frank gazed out at the bright desert wasteland.We were a few miles away from a city in Arizona.You would think the area would be crawling right now but the infected seemed to only come out at night or during the day.My guess was that they werent morning people.The day carried out normally and I was fast asleep."BUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Frank screamed.I fell out of my chair and looked up.A small armored bus was barreling towards our outpost.Not far behind it were the infected chasing it down."Get the mayor on the line and tell him to get the entrance assault teams ready now!" I screamed out.Frank jumped on his radio and barked at the mayor.I zoomed in on my rfiles scope and checked out the bus.There were people on it.They didnt look like raiders but they never do.A month ago we were attacked by some tourist looking raiders who we thought were normal.They killed 3 of our people.I started to zoom out when I noticed something move on top of the bus.An infected had latched on to the top and was trying to pry his way through the escape ducts on the roof.I fired my rifle and pierced the infecteds head.He rolled off the top and into the deserts sand."The entrance defense was alerted.They have the turrets online and the other sniper teams at there posts.We've got all the women and children inside the Vault and all non-security men armed with basic weaponry behind the entrance.Nothings getting through that gate."The bus kept its speeding pace towards the entrance."Frank try to get the driver on the CB and see if we can circle the place until we can clear those freakbags off their tail" I called out.Frank grabbed the CB and barked on all channels.Thats when the bus was close enough and the assault teams began the firing.The infected fell to the ground and rolled through the dust.Finally Frank got the bus on radio."Circle the place until we clear out the infected!" Franked screamed."Can do fella" the receiver answered back.The bus slowed down a bit and started circling the building.
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Ronan 19th April 2010, 10:56 pm

Nice man. Split the paragraphs with double spacing so it's easier on the readers eyes next time though. Hope to get a little back story on the next one. Reminds me of Resident Evil Extinction.
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 19th April 2010, 11:19 pm

I am starting to like the story keep it up and try to add spaces.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 24th April 2010, 2:29 pm

Chapter 2

As the bus started circling the building our assault teams fired on the infected souls. It didnt take long but finally the last infected fell to the ground. I was part of the clean up crew this month so I got down from my post and headed towards my apartment. As I climbed down the sniper tower I noticed the front entrance security guards letting the bus through. The mayor along with a battalion of armed guards stood waiting for them. I walked by as the survivors stepped off the small city bus.I kept walking while the mayor greeted them. I was too far away to hear them talking so I kept my pace.

I arrived at my apartment and opened my closet. I grabbed the Hazmat mask and Bio-gloves. I slipped them on and went out to the entrance. Security was checking the bus while an armored squadron showed the new survivors there rooms in the hotel complex. I walked outside and found the rest of the clean up team starting to begin. I began with the standard clean up by taking the bodies to the pile already started. Thats when the mayors right hand man and head of security, Dave, came to the scene. "On cleanup crew again asswipe" Dave smirked. "Well some of us dont lower ourselves enough to be the mayors lover Dave" I shot back. He gave me a shit eating grin. "Well while your sleeping in that shit hole you call a home, i'll be in the hotel suite with your girl...I mean ex-girlfriend." He stared me down for a moment before he went back inside.Dave stole my girl a while back with his money so we've had a heated rival for a while.

Cleanup went as usual until a bloodcurling scream let out. One of the infected wasnt dead and tore into a clean up members arm. He stumbled back and fell to the ground. One of the security guards watching over ran over and shot the infected in the head. The member lay on the ground clutching his arm. The security guard didnt say a word before he put a bullet in the members brain. "Clean this mess up and get back to work" he ordered. I looked in disbelief at what just happened.Ive seen alot of attacks in my life but that incident just seemed different.One of the other members went over and picked the body up and put it in the pile.Eventually all the bodies were piled up and we poured the gasoline on them.We lit the match and ignited the bodies.The smell was putrid but some of us were used to it.

I walked back into the base to find a security guard informing the members wife what happened.She was screaming and beating on the guard.He threw her to the ground and walked off.She layed in the sand and dirt crying.Thats when I saw her pull something from her purse.It was a handgun!Before I could warn the guard she had already fired at him.He fell to the ground dead.I tackled her to the ground and took the gun.I used the restraint cuffs on her and took her to the nearest security base.When arrived they took her in custody.Thats when I noticed some of the survivors from the bus in cells."Why are these people in here" I asked the warden."They're infected...Theyve been bitten but still havent turned.Were waiting to execute them after they turn."Inside the cell were men,women, and even....Children.I wanted to tell them they were gonna be alright....But they werent.
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 2nd May 2010, 3:47 pm

Chapter 3

That night I layed in my bed without sleeping. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw

the memeber that was infected earlier today. His face right before the guard blew his

brains all over the sand. I layed there until 3 a.m. when the security alarm went off.I

jumped up and put on my S.W.A.T. gear and grabbed my M16 and ran outside. The

streets were covered in people running.I stopped a guard running by. "What the hells

going on" I asked. "Some idiot broke into the security room and broke out the infected

survivors.They went crazy and have infected alot of people." "Where am I supposed to

report to?" "Just get the hell out theres no saving this place now!!!" He darted out of my

hands and into the frenzy of civilians. I took a few back alleys to avoid infected and the

rush of people. I arrived at the emergency evac. station. Bus' were being filled with

uninfected civilians. Thats when I saw Frank on top of a security stand. I climbed up to

where he was. "Frank whats going on" I asked. "We have to load all of the civilians up

and then we're to board the choppers and get out of here.Help me out and we'll leave"

We boarded the remaining civilians like protocol stated until it happened. An

infected had breached the perimeter. All hell broke loose and soon the evac. point was

marked as a red zone. Frank and I soon snuck out the back door. "Were getting a

chopper and getting out of this place" Frank whispered. "Wont security be all over that

place" I asked. "There too busy dealing with all of this shit.We can just get in there and

get the chopper" Frank replied. We were almost to the chopper pads when a

bloodcurling scream let out. Jessica, my ex-girl, was running from 2 infected. I aimed my

M16 at the monsters. "No Brad!We have to keep moving" Frank said in a hushed

whisper. "Are you insane" I yelled back. I fired at the two monsters and the recoiled to

the ground. Jessica ran over to us. "Thank god you showed up....Where are you going"

she asked with a frightened look on her face. "Were getting a chopper and

leaving....Why arent you with Dave anyway" I asked. "That bastard left me to die after

the infected started attacking" she said angerily. "Well....I guess you can go with us" I replied.

We moved quietly through the cover of night. Stray infected ran by us every

now and then but never caught us. We finally made it to the helipads and looked

around. No guards or anyone for that matter around us. "Alright Frank get in the

chopper and start her up" I called to Frank. He approached the chopper and got in. "So

how have you been Jess" I asked curiously. "Miserable....Dave's gone everyday now and

im always all alone in that big house of his" she said mournfuly. "Can I ask you a

question" I asked. "Sure" she replied. "Do you ever...miss me" I asked hopeful. Thats when

the sound of a gun being cocked cut me off. I turned around to find Dave leading Frank

back over to us with a shotgun to his head. "Yeah Jess do you ever miss him" Dave

asked. "Dave calm down sweetie. Put the gun down." Jessica said nervously. "I took you

in and made you what you are today....So answer me...DO YOU MISS HIM" Dave yelled at

her. Jessica just looked at him. "Jessica either come with me right now or I blast the old

mans head into the next century" Dave screamed. Thats when a shot was fired. A huge

gaping hole appeared in Daves head and he fell to the ground. I turned to see a

mysterious looking man behind the chopper with a sniper rifle.
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 2nd May 2010, 5:40 pm

and that mysterious man was ME
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 2nd May 2010, 7:22 pm

Brool story co.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd May 2010, 8:56 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:and that mysterious man was ME

i knew somebody would say that, lol
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 2nd May 2010, 9:31 pm

omg amazing story I have an picture for each event pictured in my mind great use of descriptive language really, continue with this!
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 3rd May 2010, 4:38 pm

I do suggest however to talk to JB about paragraphing your story right

it just bothers me lol
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 3rd May 2010, 10:49 pm

Here is a tip.
Dialog gets its own paragraph when a new person is talking.
Example:

Man one begins talking to a man two for no good reason other than the shear happenstance that they appeared out of nothing.
"Well this is weird" said man 1.
"Sure is" said man 2.

A new paragraph is formed when the subject is changed. An example would be talking about a person and then creating a new paragraph to describe said person.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 22nd May 2010, 6:53 pm

Chapter 4

"Come with me" the mysterious man commanded to us. "Who are you" I questioned

him. "Im the guy that just saved your life, now come on" he barked. The man got into the

chopper while we trailed behind him. Frank climbed into the pilots seat and we rode in

the back with the man. "Alright now who are you" I asked the man curiously. "Im not

permited to give my name to you. You may just call me Arctic" the man

responded. "What do you mean not permited?Are you with the military or something?"

Jessica asked. "All your questions will be answered when we arrive at HQ.For now just sit

back and arrive" he answered back. "Where are we going exactly" Frank asked Arctic.

Arctic went up to the front and input some numbers into the GPS of the helicoptor. "Thats where" he announced.

We sat in the chopper for what seemed like an eternity. I examined the man

forever while he peered out the chopper. He had a suit on that resembled the suit I wore

from my days in Black Ops. His was more advanced than mine was. He had night vision

goggles on his head and an ear piece in his left ear. He looked like he was in his low 40s

and his skin was hard. He had a gruff demeanor and didnt speak a word after his input

the GPS coordinates. Jessica slept quietly on my shoulder while Frank flew the helicoptor

with ease. "So Special Operations huh" I asked with a smile. "Captain of Special

Operations team Spiral Whisper to be exact Soldier" he corrected me. "How did you know

I was a solider" I said puzzled. "Your somewhat of a hero to rookie operatives Skye. Top of

your class in Sniping will do that to you" he said back slyfully. "So what branch are you

from" I asked. "Thats classified until we reach HQ. Then you can ask as many questions as

you want and are permitted to know" He said back to me.

After hours of flying we finally arrived at the HQ. Arctic climbed off first with

Frank behind him and Jessica and I behind them. The building was 20 stories high with an

electric fence around the entire facility. Arctic guided us into the lobby where a

receptionist desk sat. "Good to have you back Mr.Artic" the woman greeted him. "Tell the

Boss we've arrived" He told her. She pressed a button on her desk. "Sir Mr.Arctic is back

with guests" she announced. A gruff voiced responded "Send them on up." We walked

over to a nearby elevator and started our way up. We arrived inside the top floor. In the

center of the room sat a chair with its back to us. "Sir I have the man you asked for" Artic

informed him. The chair turned slowly revealing a man that I thought I would never see
again.
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 13th June 2010, 3:08 pm

Chapter 5

The chair slowly turned revealing none other than...The President of the United

States. He was a tall caucasian man with the regulation black suit on. "Thank you Arctic.

Please give us a minute." Arctic walked out the door and closed it behind him. "So your

the infamous black ops leader?" I stared in disbelief at what I was seeing. Everyone

claimed the President had been infected or killed. "Yes, I know its shocking that im alive.

Ive been here...building what you see before you. This is my new America and I rule it. So

are you the infamous Skye or do I have you mistaken for someone else?" The shock finally

wore off and I was able to talk. "Yes Im Brad Skye. I led the secret Black ops team 'Spiral

Whisper.' Now what do you want?" The President stood up from his chair and walked

over to the window. "Skye...Do you believe theres a cure...to the so-called 'Cure?'" I

thought for a minute. "No never really thought about it." The President smirked and

walked over to me. "Follow me then."

The President along with his "Secret Service" lead us to a war strategy room. The

President went to the middle of the room where a large map of the U.S. was located. He

pointed to where Eastern Washington D.C. was shown. "This location houses the cure for

the 'Cure'" he announced to us. "How do you even know its still there?" I pointed out. The

President laughed a little. "Just trust me I know its there." Arctic walked in along with 2

other men with spec ops suits like his. He whispered something to the President and his

face turned grim. "Skye I need your help...With two things." "Lets hear what they are and

then maybe i'll decide." I studied his face. He looked as though death was upon him. "I

need you to go to Washington D.C. and collect the cure and the data with it. The

second thing I need you to do is go help my Special Ops team dispose of a situation." I

looked back at Frank and Jessica for a moment. "Alright Mr.President i'll do it but under

one condition." The President smirked for a moment. "Alright lets hear it." "You put me and

my friends under a good housing arrangement and set us up with whatever you use as

money around here." The President whispered something to Arctic and then he Arctic

exited the room. "Alright Skye you have a deal. But for now you'll be escorted to the

armory for your mission. Your friends will be taken to there housing complex while you are

gone." A man from the secret service guided me to the elevator and we started down

the building.

The man took me to a warehouse that was out of the way of the small town.

He pulled a small keycard from his pocket swiped it through a reader. The huge steel

warehouse doors swung open. The doors revealed shelves upon shelves of weapons,

ammunitions, and armor. The man turned to me and began to speak. "We have a small

outbreak in a colony we started a few miles west of the town. You will be flew there by

helicoptor along with Arctic and his squad. When you arrive you will eliminate all

infected and escort all remaining survivors back here for examination. After that you will

be prepped for your next mission. Since you are a sniper you will be equipped AMSD OM

50 Nemesis sniper rifle, a shotgun of your choice, standard issue grenades and flashbangs,

and a Kevlar vest." I was okay with everything up til they said Kevlar Vest. "Listen im not a

kevlar guy. I'll need a Black ops suit." The man just stared at me. "Sir you will be equipped

with what you are assigned to." Thats when Arctic came over. "Just give him the Suit. The

faster we get geared the faster we can be done with the mission." I was given my

equipment and we loaded the chopper. Arctic look at me in the chopper. "Be

prepared...Because we may not come back."
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 22nd June 2010, 10:30 pm

Chapter 6

I looked around at the other solider surrounding me. They were all busy with either

checking there weapons or doing something on a laptop. But there was one person

different from them all. Across from me sat a boy smaller than all of the other men. He

looked like he was 20 or 21. He was a field medic by the look of his gear. He had an M9

and an MP5K. But on his back was a a medium sized medic bag along with a very small

shotgun. He was very timid as he kept looking at me and then looking at the

ground. "Do you have something to say to me?" I asked his curiously. He looked up at me

with wild eyes. "Are you-" but he cut off to clear his throat from cracking. "Are you the

legendary sniper Skye?" I laughed a little bit and then looked at him. "I guess you could

say that" I said back to him. "Your names whispered alot around this camp....But no one

knew if you were alive or dead" he said back quietly. I started to say something back but

Arctic interrupted. "Shut up! Were starting to land!"

The chopper dropped us off a mile from the colony. Arctic gathered us as the

chopper lifted off. "Alright listen up ladies! Were going into the colony and destroying

anything that craves flesh. Everyone else is to be saved and evacuated back to HQ. First

thing we need to do set Skye up at a good vantage point to help pick off and give us

support." Arctic pulled out high tech binoculars and looked down at the colony. "Alright

Skye theres a water tower that looks like a good sniper spot. We'll escort you there and

then you provide support" he barked at me. We proceeded down the wasteland of

scrap metal and charred objects. We were less than a quarter mile away when we

spotted a horde of Zeds pummeling a sniper tower. Two people were at the top fighting

off the infected below them. "Alright men we have a pinned down group in that tower.

Mouse you stay here with Skye and provide support should anything short range happen.

The rest of you come with me!" I had no idea who Mouse was until Arctic and his team

left. Mouse was the boy who spoke to me on the chopper. I pulled my bipod out from

under my rifle and settled down in the metal. I peered through my scope and proceeded

to fire at the infected closing in on the top of the tower. Thats when the small boy spoke

to me.

"Like I was saying...No one knew if you were dead or alive." I fired my rifle again

into the head of another infected and watched his brain splatter. "Yeah im alive alright."

I fired again at the next infected in line. Thats when I heard mouse again. "Holy SHIT!!!" I

looked up from my rifle to see 5 infected running towards us from behind a burned down

office building. I pulled the rifle up and fired at one infected while Mouse fired at them

with his MP5K. He took down two while I killed another. The other two were still charging.

I started to fire again when something tackled me from behind. I fell to the ground while

my rifle flew across the charred land. I managed to flip myself over to find an infected

trying to sink his teeth into me. "Keep firing...Ive got this bitch!" I yelled to Mouse. The

infected snarled and clawed at me while I fought it off. I finally managed to toss it off of

me while Mouse took down the other two. I pulled my shotgun off my back while the

zombie lunged at me. I fired at its head and watched it explode.
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum