Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it.

+7
zombie dude
El Mexi Can 915
B Mane65
Cry Vengeance
Qthewinner
MrKurt2012
Saint Ronan
11 posters

Go down

The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it.

Post  Saint Ronan 21st April 2010, 1:19 am

Someone please clarify!!!

The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. IMG_0374
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down

The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty Re: The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it.

Post  MrKurt2012 21st April 2010, 1:37 am

He is a young fellow on his way to his schools prom in the back of his dads delivery truck. His suit for the prom got ripped so he unpackaged a sewing machine from the delivery truck and started to sew his suit he finished just at the moment his dad drove off the road into water. And now he is posing for a picture that his date to the prom took after they got in the accident she was also in the back of the truck.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it. Empty Re: The Unexplainable. Take a shot at it.

Post  Qthewinner 21st April 2010, 3:42 am

He ordered a sewing machine for his date or himself and the driver is intoxicated and crashes in the park, while he is there... Right before prom. Right...
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 21st April 2010, 10:41 am

It's an alternate perception of reality, what your really looking at in this picture, are two fluffy bunnies dancing in a field of buttercups together.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 21st April 2010, 12:54 pm

What you are looking at is a fire breathing dragon about to eat a sewing machine...
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 21st April 2010, 1:07 pm

Actually this is what's going on in the picture.

After a series of killings a local teenager and his girlfriend discovered there was a truck eating sewing machine monster that attacked and killed several innocent people. Using the monsters favorite snack, a big delivery van, as bait they we're able to cut the beasts head off with a katana. Knowing the plan would work the teen dressed up for his trophy kill picture he knew he'd take. While the kid held the monsters head for the picture the cops we're getting a statement from the blind guy who witnessed the whole thing.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 21st April 2010, 5:38 pm

shit happened.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 22nd April 2010, 11:17 am

That dude is going to a wedding. People give gifts at weddings, he decided to give a sewing machine. The truck driver was reversing with his truck in order to turn around, but reversed too far and his car fell down. The guy in brown uniform is the driver and he is talking to those police/guards about how to get the truck up. It's the truth, cause some idiot went and found the guy in that picture and asked what was the real explanation.

Also, that pic is like 4 years old. I guess Black Snow is laughing his ass of right now.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  NGU RELOAD 22nd April 2010, 3:15 pm

the guy holding the sewing machine is actually a secret agent who has just busted a drug dealer trying to sell crack to small kids but as he was reversing back chuck norris came out of no where and roundhouse kicked the van and it when down the ditch the police are there asking the witness who was out for a walk with his camera taking pictures of things until the police came up to him asking him for the picture of the suspect and the teen in the picture is smiling because he got a sewing machine but when he opend it there was 2 million pounds (dollars) worth of cocaine in the hidden components and he is smiling because he just jizzed
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 22nd April 2010, 6:52 pm

He's got the smile of someone who just 'got lucky'!
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 22nd April 2010, 8:33 pm

nope its bunnies hopping across a field of buttercups
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd April 2010, 9:02 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Also, that pic is like 4 years old. I guess Black Snow is laughing his ass of right now.
No, I am not laughing because it was too retarded the first time I saw.

I like NGU RELOAD story better.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down