Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Children of Blood. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Children of Blood. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Children of Blood. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Children of Blood. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Children of Blood. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Children of Blood. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Children of Blood. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Children of Blood. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Children of Blood. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Children of Blood. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Children of Blood. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Children of Blood. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Children of Blood.

5 posters

Go down

Children of Blood. Empty Children of Blood.

Post  Qthewinner 22nd April 2010, 6:50 pm

The date is December 2012, and the world... is going to burn...

Chapter One: Warrior's Blood.

I always thought that being a soldier meant protecting people, our people and other people from the monsters that were known lead as dictators in other countries... I believed that I would never ever be ordered to, or even willing to fire upon civilians, women... children...
But while I was in a plane, being returned home as my tour ended in Iraq, a new disease started to spread from Miami, my hometown... The disease seemed harmless, until a twelve year old child killed his doctor while being treated at the hospital...

Several hours later, the infection spread, rioters were thought to be what's causing the disturbance, so they sent in police force. It was too late when they realized what the hell they were fighting... Then, rumors were spreading of more, and even more infected pockets spreading in every major city in the world...
I am Lieutenant Jeremy Crow of the 61st Battalion... and I, who always believed in the eternal survival of this country... I lost everything that day...
June 16, 2011

I remember that day vividly, it was the day that I was ordered to join the National Guard and assist them in pacifying eliminating all possible targets... The government had blacked out all the media by this time, in order to 'reduce' panic... Bullshit.
I was with this squad that called themselves the "War Dogs", which was kind of funny since they had no real engagement with soldiers, well, except for the Captain... There was Captain Grey, Sergeant Alexander Smith, Corporal Jackie Donovan, Privates Greg Starkey and Jenna Itani, I had no idea what was going on, I expected to be home in Miami and instead I ended in fucking Oklahoma of all places... About to lead the vanguard into the hell that was Oklahoma City...

Six months ago...

The plane doors open and instead of the large airport of Miami, I see an old, sandy military base... I breathe in the air as I step off the plane... this is not home.
I turn, yelling at the pilot. "Where the hell are we, m'am?"
"Oklahoma." She replied, walking towards the officer barracks.
"Oklahoma?" I asked. "Oklahoma? Seriously, I am getting tired of this bullshit..."
I asked around about where we were and I found out we were at a decommissioned army base near Oklahoma City.
"Why are we not at a working base?" I ask and they stared back at me and reply.
"Because there ain't no working bases."
What the hell is going on!?
I went to the barracks as it was late and crashed, not even going for mess hall... I will get home soon, my dear wife and son, I promise. It is 400 when I wake up for the morning drills, joining the rest of the soldiers in their exertions. It is 600 hours when I get my orders, an older Captain, Jay Grey, calls me over.
"Hey, you, shorty." I hear him yell as I take a break.
"Yes, sir?" I ask, saluting. The Captain laughs at me.
"More polite than the usual idiot, so you must be a special idiot, eh?" He asks. I am annoyed now at his disruption, but he is higher ranked than I am, so I am silent.
"Silence, good answer." Laughs the Captain. "Well, I'm Captain Grey, you're with my unit, soldier."
" Yes, sir..." I replied, a little surprised at the abruptness of the Captain.

"Walk with me." Says Grey, getting up and walking towards the Shooting Range, I follow diligently.
"Listen, Lieutenant... Crow..." Says the Captain, pausing to look with disbelief at me as he mentions my last name. I nod.
"You don't know what's happening, do you?" He asks.
"No..." I reply, looking at him quizzically.
The Captain is silent for a moment until we are at the Shooting Range.
" Oklahoma City and many cities 'round the country are having issues with hundreds of thousands of people of going insane and we lost contact with our soldiers in the area." The Captain says, handing me a M16 Assault Rifle.
"Now shoot." Grey says and I act on his orders, aiming down the iron sight at the targets and fired...
I was trained by one of the most precision demanding instructors in the country, who made us run around the entire camp or clean latrines if we missed once, what the hell does Grey expect when I start firing?
I fire at the targets without missing, firing a few shots at the head, but only when I can succeed, I hear the Captain whistle.
'Looks like you're welcome to the party, Crow." Says Grey, a strange smile on his face... "Welcome to the War Dogs..."

Author Notes: I realize that the story moves slowly and I apologize, but please have patience with me.

Last edited by Qthewinner on 23rd April 2010, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add a word by accident.)
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Children of Blood. Empty Re: Children of Blood.

Post  BoomerSooner742 22nd April 2010, 10:51 pm

OOOOKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAA! when the winds come sweeping in the plain. My wife and I set outside watching hawks make circles in the sky. You know you belong to the land, and the land you belong to is grand. and when you somethin i forgot? your just sayin your doin fine oklahoma. O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A oklahoma ok.

Even though i live here i still cant remember the song which is sad.
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 23rd April 2010, 1:32 am

i have a feeling that with all these stories on UndeadXbox, there should be a book made when all the present stories are finished titled "The Outbreak Stories of Undead Xbox"

good idea eh?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 23rd April 2010, 5:29 am

Not a bad idea...
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Children of Blood. Empty :)

Post  SincereDonkey 28th April 2010, 1:07 pm

Good idea! Smile

And this story is good please, continue:)
Very Happy
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Children of Blood. Empty Chapter Two: War Dog's Lead The Way

Post  Qthewinner 4th May 2010, 2:20 am

As our convoy drives across the arid terrain, I sit in the truck, silent as I check my M16, no problems besides the annoying little bastards in the truck with me...
"Yeah" Continued a particularly annoying man, a sergeant. "I shot so well, the Captain said he ain't seen nothin' like it!" Strangely, no one else noticed the fact that the man was an idiot.
"You do realize that he probably meant that as an insult..." I said, inviting stares by the others.
"Who the fuck are you?" Asked the sergeant, glaring at me.
"Sergeant Alexander Smith." I said, smiling. "But you'd know that if you had the IQ level required to understand my rank."
The sergeant stared at me, and I stared right back.
The new lieutenant broke the fight.
"Quit your bitching, we gotta job to do, so get ready or I'll boot your asses until you are ready!" Yelled the lieutenant from near the exit of the truck.
The sergeant stopped fighting and just shot dirty glares at me for the rest of the ride, I didn't care. I used the time to discern how the new lieutenant would be... Dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, average size... Nothing really unique, except for the fact that he held the air of a professional...
'I'm going to want to listen to this guy.' I thought as I looked around at the other soldiers. Very little people of note here...
Corporal Donovan was washing his hands with his damn hand sanitizer again, for a man who had never missed a shot and could blow someone's head off, he was a bitch against germs...
I also noticed that private Greg Starkey, the squad pervert, was trying to flirt with private Jenna Itani...
'One day, she's going to break him to bits' I thought to myself, smiling at the funny image.
"So, what's your problem?" A voice asked, I turned my head and there was lieutenant Jeremy Crow, looking me in the eye.
"No more than what's the problem with everyone el-" I started to reply.
"Bullshit." He said, yawning for a moment. "Don't even think to pretend that you are not different. I don't honestly care anymore, but I have one rule: Leave your shit in the truck." I opened my mouth to retort, but luckily for me, Grey's radio buzzed.
"Well, boys." Said the captain as he stretched. "Looks like we have a battle to get to."
It was five minutes later when we entered the city, I had never seen anything like it... I heard gun fire very often as we drove down a street, people screaming and I saw as were driving, a child being devoured...
I kept cool, after my family, I could survive any nightmare...
"Jesus Christ..." Said the sergeant.
"I hate to say this, but I agree." I said, checking to see if my safety was off, right when suddenly the truck was hit by something and the truck flipped over...
I opened my eyes, I was outside of the truck... I felt my my body, taking assessment of my health: Broken rib, nothing else surprisingly. I looked around myself... There were bodies everywhere, many marines, but many more civilians... I saw my M16 and reached for it... right when I saw something that made every single day with my murderous dad seem like a joke. I saw a red eyed huma- no... monster, eating the sergeant I insulted on the van...
The monster was a few yards away, but so was my M16, if I ran for the gun, it could see me... I decided to run for it, pushing myself up quickly and tearing to the gun. The monster looked up and roared, and the impossible happened, leaped with incredible speed and range and it knocked me over. "FUCK!" I screamed as I fell... Me and the monster grappled, I tried to keep it away from me, but it was too strong...
My rib wasn't helping either, hurting horribly as the beast's mouth came closer to my face...
I closed my eyes, realizing that I was dead, when suddenly the creature was off me... I opened my eyes to see why I wasn't dead... Private Itani was beating the monster's skull in with her bare hands...
'What the fuck are the odds of that?'
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 4th May 2010, 11:58 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:i have a feeling that with all these stories on UndeadXbox, there should be a book made when all the present stories are finished titled "The Outbreak Stories of Undead Xbox"

good idea eh?
Safe house is suppose to have one, if Dead Ape gets to it.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 5th May 2010, 9:32 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:i have a feeling that with all these stories on UndeadXbox, there should be a book made when all the present stories are finished titled "The Outbreak Stories of Undead Xbox"

good idea eh?
Safe house is suppose to have one, if Dead Ape gets to it.

damn, there goes that, maybe i can grow up and go get it published in the future? im only 13, so i got pleanty of time
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Children of Blood. Empty Chapter Three: GET US OUT OF HERE!

Post  Qthewinner 7th May 2010, 2:25 am

I am laying on the ground, my entire body aches...
'How the hell am I alive?' I thought as I tried to see where I was.
I saw that the lieutenant and the captain were fine, yelling orders to the survivors of the crash.
"Secure the truck, don't shoot any civilians unless they fire first!" Yelled Captain Grey, pointing at a building for one of the snipers to enter with his spotter.
I feel something and look to my front, its the new lieutenant's hand.
"Get your ass up, Private Itani!" He yells, yanking me up by the front of my uniform, I notice his hand wiped blood on my shirt and quickly wiped a little off.
The lieutenant hand me my M16 and tells me to yell if there's anything weird happening, so I run past the wreckage, and hide near some rubble.
Almost immediately, I start seeing people fleeing from other people, strangely, they had no weapon, why fear...
I see in the distance two people tearing at a corpse... and devouring it...
"Do you want anything done about the cannibals?" I yelled.
"Cannibals?"
The lieutenant is next to me in a moment's notice, observing the carnage that was escalating... some people are caught and torn apart...
"Whatever you do..." He says cautiously. "Don't let them near you, if they get less than forty yards, shoot to kill."
I nod, getting back in my position and observing any possible hostiles...
I see an old woman walking nearby, I stare at her.
'I doubt she'd do anything...' I thought, going back to watching the rest of the madness, but the old woman stops... sniffing the air, then looks straight at me... I now notice that granny has red eyes...
With a roar and amazing agility, the old woman sprang forward, closing the twenty yards between us.
I fire at her, hitting the abdomen, she does not even slow down.
"What the hell?!" I say, aiming and this time, aiming for the head.
I fire and the old woman's head ricochets back and her body falls, slamming into the truck.
I get up, cracking my neck. "My first kill..." I say, surprised at the sound of the words coming out of my mouth.
I hear a roar and I see all the humans tearing at their meals look at my position... and they all sprint after me...
I take aim and fire, shooting enough bullets to take down a damned ape, but it was doing nothing...
Getting up, I step back, yelling.
"Sir, SIR!"
The lieutenant and two other soldiers are next to me in a heartbeat, but only the lieutenant fires immediately... The other two soldiers looked at these civilians, not willing to kill innocents, what they thought were innocents, but the lieutenant was willing to do it...
"FIRE, YOU BASTARDS!" He yells, taking down another person, reluctantly, they aim and fire, doing minimal damage.
More and more of the cannibals joined the horde starting to bear down on us, right as my gun does the one thing I never saw coming... it jams as I take down another cannibal....
"SHIT!" I say to myself.
"Fall back, GET OUT OF HERE!" Yells the lieutenant, and we run back, we had about thirty seconds before they would get to us, right when I see Alexander grappling with one of them, I sprint past the others, tackling the freak off of him.
Grappling with him, I slam the man's head against the ground, it doesn't help much, but I wasn't going for success... The man's head snaps back as a bullet enters the head and the man stops moving... 'Finally...' I thought. 'The Corporal does his thing.'
I get up, looking back, the sergeant was definitely in a lot of trouble... He's going to die...
"Alexander." Lieutenant Crow says. "Can you move?"
Alexander stutters, his eyes rolling back as he passes out.
"God damn it..." Says the lieutenant, picking Alexander up and hoisting him over his shoulder...
"MOVE!" He yells, running as fast as a man carrying another man can...
I look around, the Captain and the rest of the squad was missing, suddenly, a door opens nearby.
"CROW!" The Captain yells. "GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"
I look behind me, there was a woman less than three yards away from me, trying to reach me with that hungry glint... I would die horribly if she catches me, but I reach the inside of the building and the door slams, locking the ghoulish people outside... For now...
"What the hell happened out there?" Yells the Captain.
"I don't know..." Says the Lieutenant. "And I don't care, I just want us to get the FUCK out of here."
"Don't worry." Says Grey, patting the metal door. "We're safe... for now."
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Children of Blood. Empty .

Post  SincereDonkey 8th May 2010, 6:34 pm

More, please! Very Happy Cool
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum