Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Car bomb in Times Square

+20
B Mane65
eaustinn36
NegativeHUNTER
ABigSoggy Wafle
MrKurt2012
Spiderman
BLACK SNOW 13
Qthewinner
Garquin
mboddz751
Meatshield718
DeadApe
AaUndeadMarine
Masta Shef
zombie dude
RedrumSalad
bman4782
-K1J3L
Zomando
Made in Finland
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Empty Re: Car bomb in Times Square

Post  mboddz751 3rd May 2010, 12:24 am

MagicMan313 wrote:how does something being all knowing make my life pointless

there is no adventure to life then. You basically are robot that follows some entity's set path.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 3rd May 2010, 12:30 am

but, if your there. Your there for a purpose, you may not know what that purpose is, but that higher power has one for you. So how is that pointless?

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 3rd May 2010, 12:35 am

because you're basically there for somebody else's agenda and therefore aren't much of an individual. And like I said it's just conforming to some "higher power" and not being assertive about your existence. Life is precious but instead some would rather waste it saying that they're here becase something wants them to be and act a certain way.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd May 2010, 2:04 am

mboddz751 wrote: However it is obvious that these people tend to over react when poked at; but are you gonna poke a nest of hornets and not expect a reaction?

I think it's time we got the Hornet spray out if you know what I mean.

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:
Dun know bout you but, I would car bomb this shit out of them too. Especially if they had 4 times the money and food but, waste it like it is toilet paper.
Point is, we are in the shitter and Obama has the latter to get out but, refuses to give it to us because he is afraid of the retaliation. Some dumb asses think that the shitter is a good place to stay.

They started this when they destroyed the World Trade Center. Over 80% of the country was behind Bush 43. Also our President won't pull out of Afghanistan because our military leaders gave him the skinny on current operations, now he knows the game. I have full faith that our Coalition will quell the insurgency in the area. I will definitely do my part. Not only that but NATO is on the brink of war with Iran. They are not cooperating with UN officials and they're buying Uranium. Things can only get worse with that madman in control.

Last edited by Jagdgeschwader on 3rd May 2010, 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 3rd May 2010, 2:14 am

I hate how christians are always pushing their beliefs on people...O your christian? WOW WAY TO BELIEVE IN NOTHING YOU SHOULD STOP IT GOD ISNT REAL BELIEVE ME

But in all seriousness, the muslims do not hate us because of George Bush or Cheney, it started after WW2 after the jews needed a place to go. We didnt want them and they werent staying in war torn Europe, so someone had the bright idea to kick the muslims out of their shithole, pissing them off. (Fact)
Actually a group of Muslims tried to attack US soliders in I dont remember where but decades ago. They were captured and all but one killed. That one watched his dead friends put into graves and covered in pig intestints and blood. He was then let go.
about 80yrs later we got attack again.
Now we fight back.
If we pull out of the Middle East, they will still attack us. It happened to Spain and it happen to England.
Also we cant abandon Israel cause they are our only allies basically that we can trust over there and they need us as we need them.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd May 2010, 2:17 am

Well put knoxville. They won't stop unless we "The infidels" are dead. No way we can turn and run.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 3rd May 2010, 3:51 am

If we back down, they will see us as weak. Crush your enemies before they crush you.
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 3rd May 2010, 3:58 am

By the way, the terrorist organization that claimed ownership of the attempted act of terrorism said they were getting revenge for two dead leaders, not because of fucking South Park... . *Grumbles irritably*
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 3rd May 2010, 9:28 am

Knoxville912 wrote:Actually a group of Muslims tried to attack US soliders in I dont remember where but decades ago. They were captured and all but one killed.

Lebonan?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 3rd May 2010, 11:38 am

Well im muslim myself and the fact being that some religious muslims cant eat pork sort of confuses me, all my friends are saying that im not muslim because i eat pork. im a muslim but im not a religous muslim.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 3rd May 2010, 1:35 pm

Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Icon_eek
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 3rd May 2010, 4:29 pm

i think this stuff should be moved to a religion topic
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 3rd May 2010, 5:16 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:
Lebonan?
Could be I dont remember.

But they wanted to attack us again but we were to strong and feared we would, and should, easily kill them.
So later on in history American troops entered Somalia because of the gov was overthrown and people were being killed. The new gov killed the agriculture and starved hundreds.
(Black Hawk Down)
So we entered to help.
1993: A presidential election was held and Clinton won. We then pulled out of Somalia. Little did we know Al-Queda (Bin Ladin) had trained alot of the militia in Somalia, and when he saw how the US pulled out so quickly, he saw that they can attack.
Also 1993: A bomb in the World Trade Center basment went off, its plan, to topple one tower to hit the other.
They had the idea to attack from the middle now.

So please Waffle, dont blame "G.W. Dipshit and Dick Face Cheney" when they had nothing to do with it and you know nothing about what happened. They Muslims have been pissed at us for decades, now we are in their faces about it so they dont kill mroe of us.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 3rd May 2010, 10:02 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:
Lebonan?
So please Waffle, dont blame "G.W. Dipshit and Dick Face Cheney" when they had nothing to do with it and you know nothing about what happened. They Muslims have been pissed at us for decades, now we are in their faces about it so they dont kill mroe of us.

Right, we were with bad reps with them in the first place and we used "nucalar weapons of mass destruction" as our excuse to attack IRAQ. I do understand that we had our reasons and our retaliation before hand but, it didn't make it better when we decided to attack the wrong country. Even notice why no one else really wants to help? Sure we were scared but, does that give us a right to attack Iraq? There was no evidence just belief and we followed through.
The point is, we are always going to be attack by terrorists. I mean, it's America! We have debt than we can't pay back, we are constantly fighting for the enormous amounts of oil in Saudi Arabia, we are just one big hate machine in a stereotypical point of view, what isn't to hate? We aren't doing much though to put the disputes out but, instead we fuel the fire. We are getting attack one way or another, no matter how many wars, we are always going to be attacked.
Masta Shef wrote:@SoggyWaffle I hope you arent refering to the United States saying that we cant coexist, that would be a completely ignorant statement. We were not the ones who picked the fight in the first place if anyone is not worth of existing it would be the Muslim extremists. They kill thousands of their own people and were the bad ones? You do know that Hussein had many thousands of his own people killed while he dictated over that shitty country?
Not just saying us, everyone. Humans in general. KKK, Holocaust, both World Wars, Trail of Tears, ect. ect. We all seem to hate each other. Why? We are all the same? Instead, it all boils down to a simple argument similar to ones between sibling or a elementary school bulling the kids who are different. Wars, movements, genocide=child's play. It is just all on a lager scale.
Cry Vengeance wrote:Organized religion, is a waste of time.

Nuff said.
Too true. Gorge Carlin I think proves this the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 3rd May 2010, 10:29 pm

You cant compare sibling arguements to terrorists.America isn't perfect but its a hell of a lot better than living in the Middle East and to say America is a problem to the ME is retarded. The fact of the matter is the Muslim Extremists in the Middle East will hate anyone that is not like them. This is somewhat the same thought as Nazism in WWII, if your different we'll get rid of you. I dont think you understand what this country stands for. I respect your right to say what you want but, you dont need to to go insulting anyone's religion.

Last edited by Masta Shef on 3rd May 2010, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 3rd May 2010, 10:43 pm

Ok, why do they hate us?
You aren't naiveté (almost positive spell check is a lier) enough to believe that we didn't do something under or even over the table with fire works and a spot light. We did piss them off but, I am not saying that the middle east is a better place to live. I am just saying we had it coming.

You know what, I say, let them run wild. We fucked up pretty bad compared to other countries, maybe people need to realize how screwed we are. Send them over here, or drop some crazy nukes. It is going to happen any way.
Not like my opinion matters, though.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 3rd May 2010, 10:52 pm

in that last part of ur post, u seemed to just stop caring all together, like somebody else i know, i hate it when they do that too
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 3rd May 2010, 10:57 pm

Oh you...

And arguments bore me too fast. CoD 4 seems like fun right now.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 3rd May 2010, 10:57 pm

Im not saying that the U.S. doesn't do their fair share of dirty work but to say "WE HAD IT COMING" is bullshit. You cant say that 9/11 was justified, PERIOD. Do you even know why we got into the first Golf War or even what Saddam did to his people?
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 3rd May 2010, 11:22 pm

Masta Shef wrote:Im not saying that the U.S. doesn't do their fair share of dirty work but to say "WE HAD IT COMING" is bullshit. You cant say that 9/11 was justified, PERIOD. Do you even know why we got into the first Golf War or even what Saddam did to his people?

because oil was threatened...........
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 3rd May 2010, 11:57 pm

Of course oil plays a part, but is not the main reason. Saddam was invading Iran and other places near Iraq and killing people. Saudi Arabia asked for help.
Since we NEED allies in the middle east. Saudi Arabia also happens to be the richest country i nthe world due to its rich oil supply.
Did we help because thats what America has always done even when I didnt even think we should, or did they do it for oil.
I dont know, you guys dont know, the only people that know are the government.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 4th May 2010, 12:54 am

it all boils down to our best intrests and money in the end. I wont be spoon fed bullshit about how we might have done it to save the poor people of Iraq under Sadam's regime. Our international policy has become one of not giving two shits about the oppressed people of the world, and seeing how the pussy UN (Useless Negotiations) aint gonna do fuck, I'd say that those people are gonna remain mistreated for a while Neutral

in response to the Middle Eastern situation; we've fucked up so bad in that hell of a region that one country alone isn't gonna be able to fix that mess. We divided them up and commericialized their whole region, staged coups and installed dictators, kicked natives out of their own country just to replace them with a group from an entirely different region, and even used some of the countries as a CIA stage. The west in general has treated the Middle East like utter shit for the past century that of course who ever is still around from then is pissed. There is no point in arguing 9/11 as we were gonna see some retaliation somewhere down the line. Now I will not show sympathy when they kill innocent civillians to make their point and when groups do that to another country's people then a shitstorm.

And well said soggy; we're just a tiny spec in the galaxy (its all childs play). A terrorist is like the kid that shoots rubber bands at others when nobody is looking instead of fighting under the flagpole. Razz

PS: everybody Stop talking about the Gulf War cause it aint got shit to do with 9/11

Last edited by mboddz751 on 4th May 2010, 2:45 am; edited 6 times in total
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 4th May 2010, 1:16 am

Well said.

We should really have a 'debate forum' for this Car bomb in Times Square - Page 3 Lol

@knoxville- not that this is relevant, but I thought Dubai (instead of Saudi Arabia) was richer off oil (could be wrong though..)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 4th May 2010, 4:59 pm

mboddz751 wrote:And well said soggy; we're just a tiny spec in the galaxy (its all childs play). A terrorist is like the kid that shoots rubber bands at others when nobody is looking instead of fighting under the flagpole. Razz

PS: everybody Stop talking about the Gulf War cause it aint got shit to do with 9/11

Well one, as tiny of a spec in the universe as we are war is still a big deal to US, try telling a veteran that war is child's play.

Two, while the Gulf War may have "nothing" to do with 9/11, Saddam was in the first Gulf War and we had to deal with him again a few years back. He was still one of the reasons went to war.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 4th May 2010, 6:19 pm

http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/video.aspx?cp-documentid=90b151b8-5ea7-43ef-ab3f-185cfcd4cdb0
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next