Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption

+5
Garquin
MrKurt2012
eaustinn36
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
9 posters

Go down

To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption

Post  oO Coggy Oo 18th May 2010, 1:12 pm

Is the game as good as its supposed to be
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty Re: To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption

Post  Made in Finland 18th May 2010, 1:17 pm

It was released this morning in the US, I doubt anyone has played it enough to tell if it's good or not...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption Empty Re: To anyone who has Red Dead Redemption

Post  oO Coggy Oo 18th May 2010, 2:16 pm

ok
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th May 2010, 2:41 pm

Made in Finland wrote:It was released this morning in the US, I doubt anyone has played it enough to tell if it's good or not...

Actually Deadape and Czech have been playing it all day yesterday (may 17th). They got the game 1 day earlier from a local store I think.

Talked to them... they're hooked. Very Happy
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 18th May 2010, 3:20 pm

We are all playing it as of now I believe it has lived up to its hype its a amazing game and have not even done a whole bunch of cool stuff yet but from so far I can tell its only gonna get better. Also there is no zombie outfit so whoever thought there was you were wrong.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 18th May 2010, 3:43 pm

I'm getting it on Friday so I can't wait Very Happy
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 18th May 2010, 3:45 pm

Oh my god! This website actually works in school holy shit Yea i'm still in school staying after sadly but ill be home at 5 so I can play then. also I got it on midnight theres alot of people there who had cowboy get ups on.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 18th May 2010, 4:43 pm

Argh...me want.

Alan Wake constantly freezing.Perfect timing,xbox,just perfect.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  snake eyez 89 20th May 2010, 6:26 pm

seriously i can not wait for it 2ommoro all Americans say its amazing i dnt know if im going 2 be good or bad whats better Question
snake eyez 89
snake eyez 89
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 20th May 2010, 6:38 pm

hey you guys know that their was an achievement in GTA 4 to kill a rock star = zombie outfit

their is a similar achievement in RED dead so who knows

hell it could even be a creepy clown costume
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 20th May 2010, 7:40 pm

Got it and no. We can use the miners as the zombies, after all, half of them look nearly dead but, this game seems like it would be a lot harder to survive. I guess that would balance out with the dead eye but, still.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 21st May 2010, 5:50 pm

Well I pre-ordered mine it should of come today but just my luck it hasn't now it's coming on wednesday Sad
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum