Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD]

+6
ABigSoggy Wafle
AaUndeadMarine
DeadApe
Zomando
Made in Finland
M3LA
10 posters

Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD]

Post  M3LA 19th May 2010, 9:04 am

M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD]

Post  Made in Finland 19th May 2010, 12:12 pm

Why do I get the feeling that this big lie thing means USA won the Vietnam war?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD]

Post  Zomando 19th May 2010, 4:21 pm

Do you guys still think this game looks like shit?
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 19th May 2010, 4:25 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Why do I get the feeling that this big lie thing means USA won the Vietnam war?

Could be a very cool idea.

@Zomando

It looks like more of the same, which is not bad for the COD series single player wise. I think that Call of Duty has some of the best FPS campaigns to offer. Its the multiplayer I think is going to blow.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 19th May 2010, 4:36 pm

not gonna lie this actually changed the way I feel about this game... Although it looks like it is ripping off BC2 in a way it still looks cool... I saw some cool new weapons. one thing though is it looked like it had more of a same storyline from MW2... not a big problem right now though because trailers don't show it that well
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 19th May 2010, 4:36 pm

Propably gonna play it for 'bout 2 weeks and then get bored.Just like Modern Warfare 2.

All Cods now(WaW,Modern warfare 2 and now this!)look more like just some mods for cod 4.No graphic improvements or something new.Just more perks,guns,streaks and loads of other bullshit.They dont even care about their fans they just want their money!!

Campaign could be cool though.And thank god it's not WW II game again from treyarch.

I hope theres still zombies. 'Nam zombies.After all,the main reason why i bought WaW was that theres nazi zombies.

Last edited by M3LA on 19th May 2010, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th May 2010, 4:37 pm

DeadApe wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:Why do I get the feeling that this big lie thing means USA won the Vietnam war?

Could be a very cool idea.
Would be retarted as fuck. They can't just change the war upside down like that...

Oh wait, I'm a guy who thinks a game where Einstein travels back in time and assassinates Hitler, accidentally making the soviets an un-stoppable warmachine that invades USA is one of the best games ever, so I'll just shut up and wait in my corner.

Edit: M3LA, CoD went from great to shit once they got the bright idea to add perks and killstreaks. Sure, in CoD4 it kindasorta worked but problems like "juggernoobs" and getting spawn-trapped by killstreak rewards were already an everyday issue. And it's just got worse with MW2.

I wonder if Treyarch will come up with half-assed 50's-70's version of every perk and streak in MW2 like they did with WaW...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 19th May 2010, 4:51 pm

They should make Call of Duty:Winter War Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Uncut Trailer [HD] Icon_biggrin

Now THAT would be original.
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 20th May 2010, 1:06 am

That's about just as likelyas CoD: Spanish Civil War... Then again, it's Activision making the decisions, so I wouldn't be surprised if they made a new CoD for every war ever fought.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 20th May 2010, 4:34 pm

CoD War of 1812 :DDDD
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 20th May 2010, 7:51 pm

M3LA wrote:

"Just because we said Hitler killed millions of people, found their bodies, and started a World War over it, doesn't make it the truth. Just because, we lost a war, doesn't mean we aren't going to be sore losers.."
All I herd from that garbage.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 21st May 2010, 3:27 pm

honestly though you guys, although this series is getting out of hand with the sucking every last cent they can get out of it therefore destroying it I am pretty sure your going to buy it or at least rent it... I mean c'mon besides the fact that the perks and killstreaks are only useful to the 8 year olds who think there good at the game these people know how to make a good god damn story line, look back at DeadApes MW2 review in november...
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st May 2010, 3:34 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:these people know how to make a good god damn story line, look back at DeadApes MW2 review in november...
I think West and Zampella had alot to do with the storyline...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 22nd May 2010, 8:28 pm

Ok now this is better then that other garbage trailer, but still Im not that impressed. Too me, It just looks like modern warfare 2 minus several guns and new vehicle's for the killstreaks.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 22nd May 2010, 8:44 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:CoD War of 1812 :DDDD

lol, a game for every war ever fought isnt that bad of an idea as long as it goes from the american revolutionary war and up through history till now
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 22nd May 2010, 9:18 pm

Im still confused with the whole IW and Activision thing. Are they still partners?
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 22nd May 2010, 9:27 pm

Masta Shef wrote:Im still confused with the whole IW and Activision thing. Are they still partners?

no, i heard that after the seperation Infinity Ward just got blown to pieces and doesnt exist anymore, i could be wrong though, you know that Bungie is hooked up with Activision now?
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 22nd May 2010, 9:49 pm

Yea but i dont see Bungie ever flipping on its fans like IW or Activision. When it comes down to Bungie they usually have to listen to the Hardcore/MLG players.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 23rd May 2010, 2:22 am

Well technically, Avtivision and Infinity Ward are still partners. But Activision fired the co-founder and president of Infinity Ward, so it's not really the same company anymore, just has the same name and new people...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum