Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido!

5 posters

Go down

The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido!

Post  El Mexi Can 915 21st May 2010, 2:14 am

Once ina lil Ol' town called Armadillo there were these 2 young cattle herders that were always stirring up some kind of trouble. These are the tales about "The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido".

"The Wild Stagecoach"

The morning was fresh and the sun peeked over the mountains in the east. The smell of bacon and cooked rabbit filled the air as Garfinagin and Bandido were exploring some rocky hills. "Did you hear that?", said Garfinagin "Sure did, sounded like gunshots", replied Bandido. 
"Well let's go watch!", 
"Are you nuts?", 
"Whatta ya mean?"
"I mean if ya wanna go get shot in da ass, dont drag me along"
"But wat if they're jus shooting rabbits?"
"Good point, let's go!"
Bandido followed Garfinagin as they creeped over a hill behind some rocks. Garfinagin was definetly wrong nobody was shootin any rabbits. Instead a group of men seemed to be stealing some gold from lots of bandits near a mine. 
"Hey see that over there?", said Bandido
"You mean the stagecoach? Wat about it?", replied Garfinagin
"You wanna steal it?!"
"Sure!"
Bullets were being exchanged by 2 large groups while Bandido and Garfinagin sneaked past everyone. 
"Im driving!", demanded Garfinagin. Bandido got inside and was fascinated by the interior of the stagecoach. While the 2 of them were messing around with the stagecoach the shooting had stopped. Several men started walking towards them. "Hey!", one man yelled. Gunshots were soon being directed towards Garfinagin and Bandido. "Dammit!", Gafinagin shouted "I guess that's our cue to leave!" Garfinagin hopped on and the 2 of them sped down several trails. "Oh man that was close!", said Bandido. They kept going down trails until they realized they were being followed. "Hey!", Bandido sounded shocked "I think we're being followed!". Garfinagin turned to see 2 bandits riding horses behind them. Suddenly the stagecoach gained speed and made several sharp turns hopeing to lose the 2 men. Realizing the men were too fast Garfinagin started to worry. "Look wat I found!", Shouted Bandido. Bandido was smiling and waving a Winchester out the window. The stagecoach slowed and the 2 men got close enough and started shooting. Bandido took several seconds to aim and shot one of the mens horses. "Yeah, got him!" Bandido again aimed for several seconds but missed. He missed again, and again until he ran out of ammo. He checked inside the stagecoach for something useful. "Perfect!", he said. There was alcohol stored under the seat so Bandido grabbed a few bottles. He threw several of the them until one landed on the bandits face knocking him off his horse. "Yeah!" nice shot Garfinagin cheerfully shouted. The 2 of them were relieved and tired so they rode their new stagecoach all the way back home.

These series of stories that I am writing are based off of what happens to me and Garquin in free roam. Today (5/20/10) we stole a stagecoach from a gang hidout from some free roam players.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty Re: The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido!

Post  MrKurt2012 21st May 2010, 2:33 am

Ill join in friday mexican how does an all nighter sound to you!!!!!!
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido! Empty Re: The Adventures Of Garfinagin An Bandido!

Post  El Mexi Can 915 21st May 2010, 9:23 am

Sure Fattyboy Ima buy a monster after school just in case I get sleepy.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 21st May 2010, 3:29 pm

I get free monsters from my races Very Happy have say 20 in my fridge:P
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 21st May 2010, 6:30 pm

So is anyone gonna give some opinions??
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 21st May 2010, 6:44 pm

It's funny especially where the guy gets hit with the bottle
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 22nd May 2010, 12:02 pm

C'mon guys tell me what you think.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Choplick 16th June 2010, 12:39 am

it was alright not really that funny.
Theodore Choplick
Theodore Choplick
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down