Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees.

+10
Meatshield718
AaUndeadMarine
Czechmate24
Slacker Hero
NGU RELOAD
Made in Finland
Zomando
DeadApe
Cry Vengeance
Eaglendia
14 posters

Go down

Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees.

Post  Eaglendia 25th May 2010, 7:18 pm

...No. Really.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100525/ap_on_re_us/us_highway_loose_bees
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty Re: Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees.

Post  Cry Vengeance 25th May 2010, 7:27 pm

And so begins the End of the World...
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees. Empty Re: Truck crashes in Minnesota. Carrying seventeen million bees.

Post  DeadApe 25th May 2010, 7:32 pm

Wow cry dont bee ridiculous.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 25th May 2010, 7:34 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:And so begins the End of the World...

beegins*
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th May 2010, 1:07 am

Piss them off with waterhoses, that's a really good idea...

They have their hives in that truck, like they're ever gonna go away.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  NGU RELOAD 26th May 2010, 2:16 pm

so thats why i saw so many bee's this morning
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 26th May 2010, 3:13 pm

OH GOD NOT THE BEES
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th May 2010, 3:28 pm

NGU RELOAD wrote:so thats why i saw so many bee's this morning
Unless you live in Minnesota, no. Bees just do that when they're looking for a place to start a new hive. It's not that uncommon.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 26th May 2010, 4:17 pm

I love your sig Slacker, I was watching it for like 5 minutes
Czechmate24
Czechmate24
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 26th May 2010, 6:27 pm

uah me 2 but I don't get his sig :/
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 26th May 2010, 9:42 pm

I'm just going to guess it's from lost, and he's changing to his stunt man mid scene there.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 26th May 2010, 10:35 pm

here's a comment from that news thing:

17 million bees in an accident and only one killed? The other 16,999,999 must have been wearing their seatbelts!

...dumbass
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 28th May 2010, 12:00 am

Meatshield718 wrote:I'm just going to guess it's from lost, and he's changing to his stunt man mid scene there.
I watched one season of that show and then the finally. Makes no sense what so ever. Purgatory? Time Travel? I thought the first season of polar bears and black smoke was bad but, this is just insane...

And lol at the bees.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 29th May 2010, 2:50 am

Don't bee worried about it. It's just 16,999,999 bees. When has that ever BEEn bad?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 29th May 2010, 3:10 am

Slacker Hero wrote:OH GOD NOT THE BEES

i was waiting for that one Razz
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum