Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
European Host Signup Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
European Host Signup Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
European Host Signup Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
European Host Signup Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
European Host Signup Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
European Host Signup Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
European Host Signup Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
European Host Signup Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
European Host Signup Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
European Host Signup Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
European Host Signup Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
European Host Signup Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

European Host Signup

+7
PatrickQ 96
Dustfr
GenocidePsycho
iC I a Y T o N
Ashcroft2k10
Ross Saxophone
DeadApe
11 posters

Go down

European Host Signup Empty European Host Signup

Post  DeadApe 30th May 2009, 2:43 pm

We recognize that it is very difficult for European players to stay up this late for our games. Although we have many dedicated players who find a way to do this, like whatever FIN, and Splurgetron, there are still many who cannot stay up this late. In the past we have tried to get a European game started but didn't have enough European players. We must have at least 100 now, the only problem is we need a host. Here you can sign up, or audition for host position. The host cant be just anyone, so count yourself out if i've never heard of you before.

Host:
-Needs to have a good enough connection to host GTA (easy), or COD (very hard.)
-I need to know the host, trust him, and know everything thats going on in his games.
-Needs to be responsible, sending out messages when there is a game, be on time.
-Keep the games fresh and interesting
-Have a clear understanding of all the rules/scenario types
-Needs to be able to control his/her room, and discipline players who do not comply to our rule statement.
-Needs to keep track of achievements and send them to me in an organized manner.
-Needs to be able to communicate (sorry FIN!)
-Keep up the reputation of UndeadXbox and up to the standard of our US room.

If there are any valid complaints about the host or room, the host will be removed.
Please introduce yourself, tell me why you would be a good host, and how you meet the needs of the host.
DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT SIGNING UP.

Last edited by DeadApe on 2nd February 2010, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

European Host Signup Empty Re: European Host Signup

Post  Ross Saxophone 1st June 2009, 7:27 am

Hola, My name Ross, been playing this for a long while so I'm quite acquainted with the rules.
I have a decent upload speed (able to lag-free host RSV2, Pro Evo Soccer and QoS), although the most players I've hosted on CoD is 10, and that seemed to go smoothly. I also never download pr0n during games.
Unfortunatly, I no longer own GTAIV, so I will only be able to host CoD4/W@W games.
I have a booming Tom Jones voice and people cower in terror when I speak (yes, I will be able to speak!).

I'd be happy to step in until a more permanent Euro host is found, who can host both.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashcroft2k10 4th August 2009, 9:18 pm

yes i would be happy as well i think it would be a good idea for me and ross to start off to do it together so it would be easier to count the achievments also i have a decent connection as well also deadape i was in the euro match the other night so i have a rough idea on the games also as you know it is easy to keep control of the british haha

Ashcroft2k10
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  iC I a Y T o N 12th September 2009, 5:57 am

I would be happy on helping you out undead-xbox, I have a good internet connection and i host lots of games on cod4 and it never lags. I have never played unfortunately, But my mate has and he would be willing to help you out to. Im clear on the rules and i no how to host a game on GTA4 and Cod4 zombies fairly well. ive organised games before and i was a admin of a clan site not long ago so i no how it all works and how to set up games easy. I always host games for clan matchs etc... So i would be happy to help undead-xbox run this server.

iC I a Y T o N
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  iC I a Y T o N 12th September 2009, 11:04 am

shut up fatty

iC I a Y T o N
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

European Host Signup Empty I Can Do It..

Post  GenocidePsycho 1st November 2009, 12:03 am

Ive got Full Bar Connection, ive had experience in hosting when i was a total dickhead and made that joystick gaming thing, ( sorry about that )
I Can send out messages quicky as i have a keyboard connected up to my xbox,i can disciplin players >;D and i have a mic, i can most definately keep up the reputaion as i am always sending messages to players on gta telling them about UX as of the same on youtube,
But I Can only host GTA IV, But Its All Up To You... Razz
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfr 23rd December 2009, 6:25 pm

I apply, I live in france, and I have a mic, I have a pretty good connection as I used to host full GTA IV team deathmatch with not so much lag from players in another country, since I can speak English and French I can actually tell people to stay calm...
Depending the time, My server can be up for a pretty good time. But I only own GTA IV, Saint's row 2 could be suggered too but i'll stick to it ^^ (my english is pretty good so I might host RPs some times)
Dustfr
Dustfr
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 23rd December 2009, 6:33 pm

hell yeah i'll do it i'll be hosting for all my little irish friends I have GTA4 MW2 and MW1
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 23rd December 2009, 6:40 pm

you have to pick me come on i'll even be making gameplay videos
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

European Host Signup Empty "Apply"

Post  OBESEPONY123 23rd December 2009, 6:49 pm

I have full bar connection 24/7 as i am on "talk talk" which is a large most used well connected service across europe, i can speak english, french and a bit of german (mostly "hands up" kind of things). I have alot of spare time to do hardly anything so i could do this for any range of time. I always have alot of "new" ideas in games to keep up the pace of the enjoyment and have a good memory of the GTA IV maps. I own the main two games needed for this such as "Modern Warfare 2" and "Grand Theft Auto 4" which I can easily access if needed. I have a very demanding voice so anyone who gets annoying would soon shut up if they hear it. I have a messenger pad, headphones and soon i will be getting a capture card if needed for advertising of the site is needed. I will also be getting the "the lost and damned" and "the ballad of gay tony games" for GTA4 if they're needed for extra gaming on GTA4.I hope I have what is needed, if you cannot reach me via the internet my Xbox live name is "OBESEPONY123". TY
ps. Im not a sad spoilt nerd
OBESEPONY123
OBESEPONY123
I don't run fast.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pivotr3lic

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 23rd December 2009, 7:04 pm

Dustfr wrote:I apply, I live in france, and I have a mic, I have a pretty good connection...
You'd better not have the stereotypical french accent.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 23rd December 2009, 9:10 pm

PatrickQ 96 wrote:hell yeah i'll do it i'll be hosting for all my little irish friends I have GTA4 MW2 and MW1

I'm pretty sure you have to had played more than or even one game..
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 23rd December 2009, 9:27 pm

OBESEPONY123 wrote:I have full bar connection 24/7 as i am on "talk talk" which is a large most used well connected service across europe, i can speak english, french and a bit of german (mostly "hands up" kind of things). I have alot of spare time to do hardly anything so i could do this for any range of time. I always have alot of "new" ideas in games to keep up the pace of the enjoyment and have a good memory of the GTA IV maps. I own the main two games needed for this such as "Modern Warfare 2" and "Grand Theft Auto 4" which I can easily access if needed. I have a very demanding voice so anyone who gets annoying would soon shut up if they hear it. I have a messenger pad, headphones and soon i will be getting a capture card if needed for advertising of the site is needed. I will also be getting the "the lost and damned" and "the ballad of gay tony games" for GTA4 if they're needed for extra gaming on GTA4.I hope I have what is needed, if you cannot reach me via the internet my Xbox live name is "OBESEPONY123". TY
ps. Im not a sad spoilt nerd

You sound like a good host. But your going to have to play with us alot first.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

European Host Signup Empty .

Post  GenocidePsycho 23rd December 2009, 10:05 pm

I Could Host Too I Have a full bar connection but not a demanding voice, i sound like a girl over XBL. A ten year old Girl. O.O

Dont laugh, I Could back up host if needed.

Edit: Okay maybe not ten but yano

Last edited by XicuX PhAnToMzZ on 30th December 2009, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add On)
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 30th December 2009, 8:35 pm

I vote for Phantom. Are you still deciding on a host? Because i see next to no Euro games.

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  GenocidePsycho 30th December 2009, 8:51 pm

TEEHEE.
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 30th December 2009, 8:54 pm

Phantom do you know when the next euro game will be?/

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  GenocidePsycho 30th December 2009, 9:01 pm

Ask Deadpe On That One, Im Not A Euro host, that was a sign up.

BUTTT

I Think There Maybe One Tonight, I May Ask DeadApe Of Cry If I Can Host One Euro Game, It Would Be There Decision Though.
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 31st December 2009, 10:50 am

Ok thanks =]

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content