Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!!

Post  MrKurt2012 10th June 2010, 11:50 am

The war for cybertron demo just released a minute ago looks pretty good dling now, just letting everyone know if anyone cares to try it. Just played the demo and I still am it is pretty damn good alot better than any transformers game you can level up to level 3 in the demo as 2 of the 4 classes, scout is my favorite you can cloak and set decoy traps and other things. It plays very well and the melee system is very well done. The campaign is suppose to have 3 player coop as well for those of you who did not know. In the full game there is also alot of modes one including a horde like mode you can choose your weapons before the match and you can pickup weapons on the map its pretty damn good demo and I may think about buying it the 22nd if not at least I will rent it.

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 10th June 2010, 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : THE GAME)
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty Re: Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!!

Post  Cry Vengeance 10th June 2010, 12:50 pm

Can you play as Megan Fox?
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!! Empty Re: Transformers:War for Cybertron multiplayer demo out now!!!!

Post  MrKurt2012 10th June 2010, 1:00 pm

No but in the full game there is prime mode which is like prestige and you can also get killstreaks in the full game as well and you can customize your robot alot.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 10th June 2010, 3:08 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Can you play as Megan Fox?

+1

Yea I am downloading it right now.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 10th June 2010, 6:45 pm

Did the cat steal your comma key?

Is this game in any way associated with the movies? If it isn't, then it might actually be worth buying...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 10th June 2010, 6:49 pm

No it is not based off the movie at all it is the War for cybertron hence the name it takes place before the movies, back on the autobots and decepticons homeworld cybertron.

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 10th June 2010, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 10th June 2010, 6:55 pm

Well it could have been a prequel for the movies, but since it isn't, I'll check it out once I get the new Xbox.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 10th June 2010, 8:44 pm

Yeah its actually pretty fun.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 11th June 2010, 4:23 pm

I really like the demo. But its not a game worth 60 bucks so far. I think it would make a ballin arcade game though.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 11th June 2010, 4:25 pm

DeadApe wrote:I really like the demo. But its not a game worth 60 bucks so far. I think it would make a ballin arcade game though.

"My name's DeadApe and I post on every thread at once!"

No but really, I agree. Good arcade game, not worth the buy for the full game.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 11th June 2010, 9:01 pm

Well guys think about it your playing a demo with only a fraction of the important features,classes,modes, weapons, maps, abilities, killstreaks, customization and story mode no wonder it feels like an arcade game. I am at least going to rent it.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum