Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"?

+6
Masta Shef
Made in Finland
B Mane65
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
Eaglendia
10 posters

Go down

Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"?

Post  Eaglendia 17th July 2010, 5:32 am

Alien Swarm is a game and Source SDK release from a group of talented designers at Valve who were hired from the Mod community. Available free of charge, the game thrusts players into an epic bug hunt featuring a unique blend of co-op play and squad-level tactics. With your friends, form a squad of four distinct IAF Marine classes.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/630/

Coming out Monday. Looks pretty cool, a little like Dead Frontier but with more aliens and less suck. That and the fact that it doesn't cost a dime makes me think it'll be worth checking out at least.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty Re: Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"?

Post  JumpingSNIPA 17th July 2010, 2:08 pm

Looks cool and its free, i'll try it out
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty Re: Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"?

Post  Masterofkills09 17th July 2010, 3:36 pm

....FREE? We gotta play co-op on this Eagle
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 17th July 2010, 9:02 pm

I uninstalled Steam a few months ago cause I got bored of Counterstrike and stuff, I might reinstall it, if i do maybe we can get a match going.
B Mane65
B Mane65

Back to top Go down

Anyone with Steam going to check out "Alien Swarm"? Empty DAMN U VALVE!!!

Post  JumpingSNIPA 19th July 2010, 3:35 pm

Sooo guess what instead of alienswarm being released at 2 o'clock it will release at 4 o'clock. congrats valve u pissed people off
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th July 2010, 3:38 pm

JumpingSNIPA wrote:Sooo guess what instead of alienswarm being released at 2 o'clock it will release at 4 o'clock. congrats valve u pissed people off
OMFG FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!! HOW DARE THEY DELAY THE RELEASE BY TWO FUCKING HOURS WHEN I'VE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DESERVE THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS!!!!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 19th July 2010, 4:25 pm

JumpingSNIPA wrote:Sooo guess what instead of alienswarm being released at 2 o'clock it will release at 4 o'clock. congrats valve u pissed people off

And what reason do people have to be mad. Its a free game from valve, if your going to complain about a free game being delayed a couple hours maybe you need to go out into the real world.

Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 19th July 2010, 5:21 pm

yay Its on right now I'm downloading it Very Happy

just got done playing It was awsome there was huge awsome levels
and I got to play it with one of the people who made it

anyone wants to play a game with me my account is joecruely

Last edited by joecruely on 21st July 2010, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 20th July 2010, 12:46 pm

I've just made a steam account my name is oOCoggyOo if anybody wants to add me
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 20th July 2010, 12:58 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:I've just made a steam account my name is oOCoggyOo if anybody wants to add me
Ill add you mine is sgt_zombie23
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 20th July 2010, 12:59 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:
oO Coggy Oo wrote:I've just made a steam account my name is oOCoggyOo if anybody wants to add me
Ill add you mine is sgt_zombie23

Kool Very Happy
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 20th July 2010, 3:13 pm

I cant play the game on the computer im on right now. ill have to wait till my labtop gets fixed then ill downloud it on there.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 20th July 2010, 3:14 pm

Everytime I try to join a game it kicks me straight to my desktop.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum