Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA

5 posters

Go down

Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA

Post  DeadApe 23rd July 2010, 3:34 am

Taken from www.8bitfix.com
We all knew it was coming, but the day is finally here. PopCap Games finally announces the date fans can anticipate the launch of Plants vs Zombies on Xbox LIVE Arcade this fall! With an early September release planned, it will run 1200 Microsoft Points, which is a reasonable $15.00 that you will find Plants vs Zombies is well worth the price.

We were teased last week with an image of the PvZ zombie hand reaching out of the ground with a sign stating, "Save the date August 2, 2010." The initials "S.F." along with a drawing of a bridge were included in the signature. I assumed it was going to be a San Francisco press event for PvZ on XBLA.

Here is the official announcement from PopCap Games:

SEATTLE, July 19 /PRNewswire/ -- PopCap Games, the worldwide leader in casual video games, today announced plans to release Plants vs. Zombies™ for Xbox LIVE® Arcade (XBLA) this fall. With an anticipated launch in early September, Plants vs. Zombies on XBLA will deliver more game content than any previous iteration of the franchise, boasting seven game modes, including two all-new multiplayer modes, 12 unique achievements and 21 mini-games. Upon its release, Plants vs. Zombies for XBLA will be available for 1200 Microsoft Points (US$15.00).

"With a ton of new features and content exclusive to the XBLA version, we've pulled out all the stops to both expand and optimize this adaptation for a hard core gaming audience," said Ed Allard, head of worldwide studios at PopCap. "The two new multiplayer modes allow gamers to work cooperatively to defeat hordes of invading zombies, or go head-to-head in a true 'plants vs. zombies' challenge. We're also featuring a customized 'house' for tracking and sharing progress as well as a total of 21 mini-games and 12 achievements, all designed to enthrall Plants vs. Zombies players once again."

Plants vs. Zombies for XBLA showcases many standout features, including:

* A total of seven game modes, including two new multiplayer modes: Co-Op and Vs. Mode
* 12 achievements and 21 mini-games -- more than any other adaptation, and including the exclusive Heavy Weapon™-inspired mini-game
* A goofy new way to track and share progress online, where players create their own custom house and cruise down the street to see their friends' cribs!
* The highest resolution of any Plants vs. Zombies adaptation to date at 1920 x 1080
* All 50 levels of the original Adventure mode along with Puzzle, Survival, and Zen Garden

Later this year, PopCap will also release a retail boxed edition of Plants vs. Zombies (including Zuma and Peggle as well) for the Xbox 360, and a new "Game of The Year" boxed edition of the PC/Mac original, a limited number of which will include a zombie figurine. Both are expected to arrive on retail shelves later this fall and carry a suggested retail price of US$19.99 each.

Source: http://www.8bitfix.com/content.php?697-PopCap-Games-finally-gives-Xbox-LIVE-Arcade-details-of-Plants-vs-Zombies

Looks awesome, I know a lot of people have played it on steam. I am not one of those people, so I'm excited to try it out.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty Re: Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA

Post  zombie dude 23rd July 2010, 3:40 am

its an extremely fun game, everyone give it a try.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA Empty Re: Plants vs Zombies being released on XBLA

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 23rd July 2010, 3:44 am

thanks for the tip, im downloading this on my ipod right now.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 23rd July 2010, 4:24 am

HOLY FUCK I LOVE PLANTS VS ZOMBIES
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 23rd July 2010, 12:32 pm

Never heard of it, but I guess Ill give it a try
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum