Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

GTA V's location possibly revealed.

+21
LORD BEHEMOTH67
Dexta117
Meatshield718
RedrumSalad
Slacker Hero
Kush Befor Dusk
zombie dude
oO Coggy Oo
Pwnisher James
Bladewind23
G00EY LOUIE
SilentBokChoi
FutureTHE SNOOK
LOLthebearLOL
BLACK SNOW 13
Zomando
Vashed1995
AaUndeadMarine
sgt zombie23
Made in Finland
A Chaotic GOD
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty GTA V's location possibly revealed.

Post  A Chaotic GOD 26th July 2010, 11:08 pm

I just read this and was wondering what everyone thinks about it.
http://terminalgamer.com/2010/07/26/rumor-gta-v-set-in-hollywood/
http://www.gtav.net/
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty Re: GTA V's location possibly revealed.

Post  Made in Finland 27th July 2010, 2:08 am

Hey yo you're not gonna believe this! I talked to some random dude who isn't even working for Rockstar. Here, let me write what we discussed:

"Yo I herd u know GTA V"
"Hell yeah!"
"I don't give a fuck about anything else except where it's going to be set, please tell me that and absolutely nothing else, mm'kay?"
"It's set in Finland"
"k thx bai"

OMG!! THIS IS SO TRUE! THE DIALOGUE IS RIGHT THERE, THAT MUST MEAN IT'S TRUE!!!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

GTA V's location possibly revealed. Empty Re: GTA V's location possibly revealed.

Post  sgt zombie23 27th July 2010, 2:48 am

Made in Finland wrote:"It's set in Finland"

Greatest idea ever.........
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th July 2010, 2:50 am

sgt zombie23 wrote:

http://gtafinland.wordpress.com/ :O
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 27th July 2010, 2:53 am

Made in Finland wrote:
sgt zombie23 wrote:

http://gtafinland.wordpress.com/ :O

WOAH! finland has... buildings.... and cars..... i guess you learn something everyday lol
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th July 2010, 3:00 am

No we don't, the mod creators were a bunch of lazy assholes who never actually did anything except change some skins and call it a mod. This is actually where I post all my messages from:
http://estrip.org/content/users/paul/0506/ComputerSadness0535.jpg
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 27th July 2010, 12:11 pm

idk the cliffhanger with packie at the end of gay tony made me think otherwise... [hide]
Spoiler:
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 27th July 2010, 1:10 pm

Tommy Vercettie and what he's doing down south in Vice City now he's Mr. Big Shot. Maybe competition rolled in and you play as his right hand man to take them out before you lose business.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 27th July 2010, 1:31 pm

I thought that would be Vinewood..

I hate how they messed up the Rockstar universe with Red Dead Redemption, instead of saying New York, don't you think it would be cooler if they said "My parents came off that there boat in Liberty City, partner."

but I understand, since it's two different games.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th July 2010, 2:45 pm

Bernardoooo wrote:I hate how they messed up the Rockstar universe with Red Dead Redemption, instead of saying New York, don't you think it would be cooler if they said "My parents came off that there boat in Liberty City, partner."
Yeah totally, and when they make Max Payne 3 they should change the story so that Nico Bellic was his best buddy and that he was from actually from Liberty City, not New York, and that John Marshmellow was his grand gran grand grand father. They should totally tie all these 3 completely different games as one universe!!

No.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 27th July 2010, 3:03 pm

Made in Finland wrote:No.

GTA V's location possibly revealed. Sad_black_woman
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th July 2010, 3:38 pm

Itz canz be in San Andreas????
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 27th July 2010, 4:33 pm

No, they need to go back to Vice City again. I'd love to see what Tommy is up to now.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th July 2010, 4:40 pm

Vashed1995 wrote:No, they need to go back to Vice City again. I'd love to see what Tommy is up to now.
Why the fuck do people want them to recycle old cities? Are gamers today really so stupid that they actually want the developers to take the easy way out?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 27th July 2010, 4:41 pm

They did it with Liberty City, they need to do it with Vice city.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th July 2010, 4:41 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Vashed1995 wrote:No, they need to go back to Vice City again. I'd love to see what Tommy is up to now.
Why the fuck do people want them to recycle old cities? Are gamers today really so stupid that they actually want the developers to take the easy way out?
FIne. How about Dallas or Chicago
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th July 2010, 4:46 pm

Vashed1995 wrote:They did it with Liberty City, they need to do it with Vice city.
No, they don't. They need a new city for fucks sake. They've used every city 2 or 3 times already, that's just them being too lazy. I don't care if the city has the same name as some other city in GTA or GTA II, at least it would be the 3D debut instead of remake of an remake.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 27th July 2010, 4:54 pm

How about London? Or.. Something.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLthebearLOL 3rd August 2010, 8:36 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:idk the cliffhanger with packie at the end of gay tony made me think otherwise... [hide]
Spoiler:

That would be cool to see GTA in a european country
LOLthebearLOL
LOLthebearLOL
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureTHE SNOOK 3rd August 2010, 9:29 pm

i say gta V svalbard edition! they got cayaks,snowmobiles,huntingrifles,revolvers,polarbears,norwegian people

ITS FOOLPROOF!
FutureTHE SNOOK
FutureTHE SNOOK
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi 23rd August 2010, 9:18 pm

This is all making sense now...in newsweekly's top 25 countries finland was at the top.lets all..have fun in...finland.*Gunshot* *body flopping to the floor* Sad
SilentBokChoi
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 4th September 2010, 4:05 pm

I don't know why some people are cumming their pants when it might take place in hollywood. GTA has already done Los Angeles. You guys never noticed that San Andreas is Los Angeles and Vinewood is Hollywood? They might do San Andreas again but don't act like you haven't seen it before. I don't mean to be rude but it just buggs me out. sorry.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 4th September 2010, 4:07 pm

LOLthebearLOL wrote:
AaUndeadMarine wrote:idk the cliffhanger with packie at the end of gay tony made me think otherwise... [hide]
Spoiler:

That would be cool to see GTA in a european country

GTA wouldn't do a european country for a while maybe. They did GTA england decades ago so i hope you enjoyed a taste of european hijacking. LOL
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 4th September 2010, 5:11 pm

GTA Switzerland!
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 4th September 2010, 5:16 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:GTA Switzerland!

LOL! I just can't take you serious with your signature. LMFAO lol!
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next