Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Another Advert: the best gaming community around

+4
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Bladewind23
Kush Befor Dusk
Snake4199
8 posters

Go down

Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty Another Advert: the best gaming community around

Post  Snake4199 1st August 2010, 3:03 am

Here it is but be warned some clips mysteriously shrunk! but if they didn't it probably would've came out awesome
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty Re: Another Advert: the best gaming community around

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 1st August 2010, 3:25 am

yay you used mine! good job dude, really. you think about making a machinima? if u could write a good script im sure lots of people would do it.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Another Advert: the best gaming community around Empty Re: Another Advert: the best gaming community around

Post  Bladewind23 1st August 2010, 3:52 am

My zombie cameo appeared in this movie TWO TIMES! ^^

Lol.. besides sex..

I almost can't believe you used that one
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 1st August 2010, 4:07 am

nice video it looks good Very Happy
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 1st August 2010, 4:16 am

Very Nice. If you can send the video to me somehow (I know a couple of ways) I can put it up on the youtube channel. Good job, hope to see some more cool videos in the future.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st August 2010, 4:17 am

Bladewind23 wrote:My zombie cameo appeared in this movie TWO TIMES! ^^

Lol.. besides sex..

I almost can't believe you used that one
Your Signature makes me BAWWW every time I see it

I saw myself three time in the vid! Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 1st August 2010, 4:22 am

by the way i can figure out the song name what is it and who is it by?
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 1st August 2010, 4:51 am

I'm going to be honest.

I didn't like some of the clips used in that, primarily the footage from L4D2, MW2, and RE5, essentially because none of the mentioned featured anything that had anything to do with Undead-Xbox, and didn't convey to the audience why they should be interested in us to begin with.

I dunno, it was really good editing and quality, and your idea was solid, it just felt like a video game mash up video that didn't exactly explain what we are or why people should join. Don't let this discourage you, I really do appreciate that you even made the video to begin with, you got alot of cool points my friend.

Hope to see more work from you soon.
-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 1st August 2010, 10:29 am

To be honest I had to make up for it with other game clips and it was the last chance before my mom goes on a business trip with my laptop also I think l4d and Re5 work since they are in the games section but mf2 zombie clips not so great. I really try to go for gettinh it done. Can't make any vids for now but at least you see my work and before this I've written a script for a machinima on gta. I can still see undead-xbox on my pc but still Tited: "The Quarantine"
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 1st August 2010, 10:45 am

If you want to join in on practice sessions for "The Quarantine" then PM me or send me a message on xbox live. I'll send you the script for your part. If i can get another camera man as well as me that would be great. Basic overview: When Liberty City Becomes Infested With Zombies The U.S Military Sent in a task force to find out what they can from inside the city. This is their story... (Seen through eyes of as many camera men there are) Object is to create a machinima with a at least 2 people being main characters. (Camera men though i'd like someone to replace me)
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 1st August 2010, 6:12 pm

great job
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down