Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT]

+18
KZ Powned
DeadApe
KILL3R KR3SZ
Cry Vengeance
TheYankees26WSC
Kush Befor Dusk
snake eyez 89
oO Coggy Oo
JumpingSNIPA
Cazio117
Vashed1995
Dexta117
xI SiL3NTSh0t
NegativeHUNTER
Piemaster322
B Mane65
Garquin
Snake4199
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty "The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT]

Post  Snake4199 1st August 2010, 9:47 pm

Rehearsals Will Be Starting Soon!

As Some Of You Know I've Been Meaning To Announce This! I Am Making A Machinima And I Need Help I Already Have Some Cast! But I need more if you want in you will need to reply to this topic. With The Part You Want... (TO BE A MAIN CHARACTER YoU MUST HAVE A VIDEO RECORDING TOOL!) Please Test If Your Video Can Use The Whole Video Screen Before Coming To Become A Main Character. Also MC's have to audition so I will be checking this and holding auditions every day at 3:00 PM EST! Your InVideo Character's Name Will Relate To Your GT.

Original Script Writer And Director: Snake4199

Main Character 1: Snake4199
Main Character 2:

Episode 1 & 2 Casting:

Operatives On Alpha And Charlie: [One scene then actors become for other stuff zombies]
[Fate of both teams seen in episode 2]
- CiTRiCzReVeNg3
- Piemaster322
- NegativeHunter
- xI SiL3NTSh0t

Other Operatives With MC1:
1- A Big Soggy Waffle
2- Cazio78
3- JumpingSNIPA

Partner Operative - Kush Befor Dusk

Operative On Point - KZ Powned

Pilot- Garquin

Co Pilot- Vashed1995

HQ- Cry Vengeance [VOICE ONLY]

Other Heli Pilots:
1- TheYankees26WSC
2- Fatalboom44

Zombies:
- RoYaL x EaGlE
- Dexta117
- Deadape

(All others please be noticed that it was a first come first serve Basis and that not all of you can become body actors. Though if anyone cannot voice act you can record your voice for his/her part)

Last edited by Snake4199 on 5th August 2010, 9:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty Re: "The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT]

Post  Garquin 1st August 2010, 11:49 pm

Ill Help if you want my help like I could be the pilot.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty Re: "The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT]

Post  B Mane65 2nd August 2010, 12:20 am

I could be a body actor
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Piemaster322 2nd August 2010, 12:23 am

ill join
Piemaster322
Piemaster322

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1622680903

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 2nd August 2010, 1:03 am

I'll deffinately help but I cant be a main character.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 2nd August 2010, 1:56 am

i would like to help Very Happy
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 2nd August 2010, 1:58 am

i can body act but not for a MC coz i dnt have a recording thing.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 2nd August 2010, 7:48 am

I'll help you pilot.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 2nd August 2010, 7:53 am

I'll join but i can't be a main character.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 2nd August 2010, 10:31 am

Other Operatives with MC1 would be nice
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 2nd August 2010, 10:48 am

I'll help but I can't be a main character
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  snake eyez 89 2nd August 2010, 2:13 pm

I'll help but I can't be a main character
snake eyez 89
snake eyez 89
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd August 2010, 2:42 pm

does the role i have need a recording thing? i dont have one i just body act
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty i can help

Post  TheYankees26WSC 2nd August 2010, 3:43 pm

i can help with any position except a main character and would like a position.

TheYankees26WSC
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 2nd August 2010, 3:55 pm

I never agreed to be Co-Director, and I'm retracting my previous offer of editing the script, since you pretty much just left all the work for me to do.

I'll do the voice for HQ, That's it.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KILL3R KR3SZ 2nd August 2010, 4:21 pm

I would love to be in, I have been other machinmas and also I played with you Cry before I think anyway if you need any role except for zombie I would love to be in it.

Ps i have been in 2 other machinama
KILL3R KR3SZ
KILL3R KR3SZ
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 2nd August 2010, 4:42 pm

Zed
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 2nd August 2010, 7:28 pm

body actor of some sort
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 2nd August 2010, 8:35 pm

body actor
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

"The Quarantine" A GTA IV Zombie Machinima Series [SCRIPTS SENT] Empty Edited

Post  Snake4199 3rd August 2010, 6:32 pm

Okay i will be editing the post and sending the scripts to you guys in a pm. I'm sorry cr and i sent you a pm about it. Anyway I'll work on this right away
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 3rd August 2010, 6:53 pm

how is it on a first come first serve basis if i applied before a few of the people picked and i didnt even get a role? explain that to me. Sad
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 3rd August 2010, 6:55 pm

No wonder there is only 15 people... i'll get on it
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Post  TerriblePower 3rd August 2010, 9:12 pm

i can help but i dont have a recording thing so like most people ill just be a bystander body acting
Cool

TerriblePower
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubtedMeteor1 3rd August 2010, 10:27 pm

Hey I Could Be Another Zombie!! Very Happy
DoubtedMeteor1
DoubtedMeteor1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  bunchy locket 3rd August 2010, 11:19 pm

could i be a human
bunchy locket
bunchy locket
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum