Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video

+8
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
Slacker Hero
Meatshield718
Made in Finland
JumpingSNIPA
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video

Post  MrKurt2012 9th August 2010, 2:23 pm

At first I thought black ops was going to suck ass but after this multiplayer trailer it shows a theater mode similiar to halo and also some cool weapons and killstreak, it looks actually decent and the maps look good as well I am definetly picking it up if it get good reviews and if they plan on having beta first before so I can try it out.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2010/08/watch-call-of-duty-black-ops-multiplayer-in-action/1

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 9th August 2010, 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty Re: Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video

Post  RedrumSalad 9th August 2010, 2:28 pm

tbh, this actually does look really good...
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video Empty Re: Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video

Post  JumpingSNIPA 9th August 2010, 2:49 pm

Great thing Treyarch is making the game this time the only thing i don't like is that some of the weapons look overpowered like the explosive crossbow and ballistics knife plus but screw the old school graphics at least the game isn't going to be rushed by Activision.
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 9th August 2010, 3:04 pm

I thought this game was about Vietnam... Why is there snow in every map?

And those new weapons and kill streaks look like they're gonna be a huge fucking annoyance online. Especially since it's Treyarch, the masters of making unbalanced weapons. Ah well, I guess it's better than Infinity Ward as it is now... And they better give a fucking beta or no way I'm buying this like I did with MW2.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 9th August 2010, 3:20 pm

Made in Finland wrote:I thought this game was about Vietnam... Why is there snow in every map?

And those new weapons and kill streaks look like they're gonna be a huge fucking annoyance online. Especially since it's Treyarch, the masters of making unbalanced weapons. Ah well, I guess it's better than Infinity Ward as it is now... And they better give a fucking beta or no way I'm buying this like I did with MW2.

I'm pretty sure they are making vietnam and black ops... Either way, Black Ops is supposed to tell the story of different special forces, and their missions throughout history. I hear they have something from as far back as the Bay of Pigs invasion.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 9th August 2010, 3:38 pm

Honestly, it looks alright but I don't see that much of a difference to set it apart from Modern Warfare 2.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 9th August 2010, 3:40 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:I thought this game was about Vietnam... Why is there snow in every map?

I'm pretty sure they are making vietnam and black ops... Either way, Black Ops is supposed to tell the story of different special forces, and their missions throughout history. I hear they have something from as far back as the Bay of Pigs invasion.

lol, first mission you are a cuban trained by the FBI getting gunned down as you are running up the beach, lol
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 9th August 2010, 4:01 pm

Damn. Now I might get this too.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th August 2010, 4:05 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:Honestly, it looks alright but I don't see that much of a difference to set it apart from Modern Warfare 2.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 9th August 2010, 4:29 pm

Looks gay and for some reason I feel like I'm watching a Cod WaW with reskinned guns. It also looks worse than modern warfare 2.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th August 2010, 5:49 pm

After rewatching several times I agree it does look exactly like mw2 but as long as they have less glitches and better weapons/maps and it is more balanced I feel it will be decent at least. Hopefully they have a beta so I can try it out to see if its any good.

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 9th August 2010, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 9th August 2010, 5:49 pm

all i see is more gay ness like in modern warfare 2..
the ballistic knife are you kidding me, its worse than comando with a tac knife.. the exploding crossbow straight out of gears and to use it online will be like an accurate clusterfuck with grenades... the R/C car what the fuck... looks more annoying than a predator missile.

although at the end saving your say killcams or whatever sounds great.. but it doesn't matter if thats great and the game sucks...

this just drew me away from the game
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th August 2010, 5:51 pm

Not saying I am going to end up buying it, but marine before I believe you said you were going to buy it even if it was bad just because your friends are going to get it, I am hoping you have changed your mind only way i would buy a game is if in my opinion I liked it not the opinion of my friends.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 9th August 2010, 5:53 pm

yeah I changed my mind I would much rather own KINECTIMALS than this
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th August 2010, 5:54 pm

Can't really hide from the mini car as well cos it'll just drive through the front door
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th August 2010, 5:55 pm

Or naughty bear lol
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 9th August 2010, 6:08 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:Or naughty bear lol

: o

it got a 7.0 in OXM and I liked it ...
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 9th August 2010, 7:24 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:
Fattyboy122 wrote:Or naughty bear lol

: o

it got a 7.0 in OXM and I liked it ...

Call of duty black ops Multiplayer video B8nwrc
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 9th August 2010, 7:28 pm

Slacker, I was just about to post a link to that...

If the best score the game gets is 7/10 then it really is shit. Just because one reviewer thinks it's barely decent game it doesn't mean it is. Pretty much any "good" game has at least a couple 9's and 10's.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 9th August 2010, 7:30 pm

Pretty much.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 10th August 2010, 5:16 pm

ok but if the player thinks the game is fun then doesn't it end there??? does playing a game mean you have to hate what others hate?? does it mean that since 100 people think it wasn't fun mean I should be bored with it to?
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 10th August 2010, 5:22 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:ok but if the player thinks the game is fun then doesn't it end there??? does playing a game mean you have to hate what others hate?? does it mean that since 100 people think it wasn't fun mean I should be bored with it to?
No, but you shouldn't go around telling people it's a good game and only talking about the few good reviews it got either...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 10th August 2010, 5:29 pm

i'm voicing my opinion about the game and how a magazine gave it a plain average review... if I like a game I can go around and tell people I think its a good game.. and I am supporting what I said with the review another magazine gave it.. I'm not going to say the game sucks when I think otherwise
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 10th August 2010, 5:34 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:i'm voicing my opinion about the game and how a magazine gave it a plain average review... if I like a game I can go around and tell people I think its a good game.. and I am supporting what I said with the review another magazine gave it.. I'm not going to say the game sucks when I think otherwise
You're backing your opinion about the game being good by mentioning an average review? That's just retarded, especially since anyone can just mention all the 40 other reviews that said the game is shit.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 10th August 2010, 5:41 pm

well maybe you should try the game and stop flaming my opinions
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum