Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Walking Dead (General Thread)

+64
Cloakey100
WestHybrid 360
Ryanhw12
stephen b1690
lamboman1342
RackCity_Bills
KGBOOM
HorseDick.MPEG
VCS Klutch
ApocalypseVVolf.
xxTITAN 08xx
Eaglendia
bman4782
mboddz751
Super Mega King
Mattiicus
Silvatos.
NICCSACC666
Joon
Zwytch
JawBuster.
steveeeee
FoundDa Kiwi
snowwolf1996
andrew
Desert Sleepy
x Swiftyy v
Jagdgeschwader
snake eyez 89
KZ Powned
. ADestroyer360
eaustinn36
RedrumSalad
Bornkillajazzman
Froddoyo
Ravenger
Garquin
xxchupacabra4xx
Meatshield718
JumpingSNIPA
Zombehkiller11
Kush Befor Dusk
kevhost112
eegleindia
VrAzZLe Meister
Flasktoss55
Dexta117
Vicious Fox
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Made in Finland
G00EY LOUIE
Zomando
Mander A1
BLACK SNOW 13
Masta Shef
NegativeHUNTER
Pwnisher James
B Mane65
sgt zombie23
Cry Vengeance
oO Coggy Oo
AaUndeadMarine
DeadApe
Slacker Hero
68 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  El Mexi Can 915 14th November 2011, 2:24 am

andr_00_ew wrote:Andria is a stupid cunt that should be burned.
She's one of the best characters in the comics!
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th November 2011, 3:15 am

Stupid fucking bitch.

She should now be allowed near guns anymore.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th November 2011, 3:51 am

Fun fact about Andrea and guns in the comic (light spoilers)
Spoiler:

also she's one of my favorite characters in the comic.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 14th November 2011, 4:03 am

So far with me on Walking Dead

Where did Rick get such a cool hat?
Why is Shane such a dick?
How did that black guy cut his arm practically in half on a stupid car door? (First episode, 2nd season)
Why is Daryl so cool?
Why doesn't Andrea stop complaining?
What is that old guy's name? (He's cool)
Why doesn't Rick's wife make up her mind on ANYTHING?
Where's Shane's wife?
How come in the comics Andrea is such a great shooter? (WOMEN SHOULD STAY IN THE KITCHEN!)
Why was Carl shot? Can't they tell he's just a boy!

And why do the sound effect people overdo it on the gore sounds?

Tune in next week at approximately NEVER to find out!
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th November 2011, 4:48 am

I liked the end.
Spoiler:

Last edited by .ADestroyer360 on 14th November 2011, 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moo)
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 14th November 2011, 5:58 am

Does anyone know a site that will let me watch full episodes? My power cut out during the new episode. Missed the whole first half.
>: (
EDIT: Oh wow the comments....
First off, Andrea nearly killed Daryl because he looked like a walker. Who the fuck staggers into the open with blood all over your face like you're a zombie? Ahem Darwin Award. I'm shocked some of you are being so hostile.

And ADestroyer.... she said "you weren't suppose to SEE THIS".
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 14th November 2011, 10:29 am

Dammit Andrea! I told you not to shoot, get back in the kitchen where you belong.
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th November 2011, 12:56 pm

DiLmYnStEr wrote:Does anyone know a site that will let me watch full episodes? My power cut out during the new episode. Missed the whole first half.
First off, Andrea nearly killed Daryl because he looked like a walker. Who the fuck staggers into the open with blood all over your face like you're a zombie? Ahem Darwin Award. I'm shocked some of you are being so hostile.

He lost so much blood im surprised he lived. I dont think he was too worried.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 14th November 2011, 6:54 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:
DiLmYnStEr wrote:Does anyone know a site that will let me watch full episodes? My power cut out during the new episode. Missed the whole first half.

I'm just saying if he died, it's his own fault.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 14th November 2011, 8:55 pm

DiLmYnStEr wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:

For falling off a pussy ass horse?
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 14th November 2011, 9:26 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:
DiLmYnStEr wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:

If he got shot for behaving like a zombie.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 14th November 2011, 10:06 pm

Whatever Andrea is in the comics, so far I think she's fucking stupid.

They give Andrea her a gun and she wants to shoot everything. She sees a human figure in the distance, but can't be sure if its a zombie or not. She wants to shoot it, they tell her no. To not waste ammo or attract attention. Rick and a few others run down to see who the person really was. What does Andrea do ? Shoot the person when there are FOUR people from her group right next to the person. Even after they told her not to and I don't know about you guys but you do not want to shoot at something when there are fucking people so close to the target. So yeah, pretty stupid.

Daryl took a serious beating this episode.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 14th November 2011, 10:12 pm

DiLmYnStEr wrote:
NegativeHUNTER wrote:
DiLmYnStEr wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:

I mean If your dying I don't think your gonna be thinking concerned on how you look like walking
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 15th November 2011, 7:16 am

NegativeHUNTER wrote:
DiLmYnStEr wrote:
NegativeHUNTER wrote:
DiLmYnStEr wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:

I mean If your dying I don't think your gonna be thinking concerned on how you look like walking
Then he shouldn't have entered the field. I like Daryl and all, but shit happens.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 15th November 2011, 7:20 am

andr_00_ew wrote:Whatever Andrea is in the comics, so far I think she's fucking stupid.

They give Andrea her a gun and she wants to shoot everything. She sees a human figure in the distance, but can't be sure if its a zombie or not. She wants to shoot it, they tell her no. To not waste ammo or attract attention. Rick and a few others run down to see who the person really was. What does Andrea do ? Shoot the person when there are FOUR people from her group right next to the person. Even after they told her not to and I don't know about you guys but you do not want to shoot at something when there are fucking people so close to the target. So yeah, pretty stupid.

"You do not want to shoot at something when there are fucking people so close to the target."

Ah now that I can agree with. I just think it's dumb to get angry over a character to take the shot on a figure that clearly looked infected.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 15th November 2011, 8:36 pm

DiLmYnStEr wrote:
andr_00_ew wrote:Whatever Andrea is in the comics, so far I think she's fucking stupid.

"You do not want to shoot at something when there are fucking people so close to the target."

Ah now that I can agree with. I just think it's dumb to get angry over a character to take the shot on a figure that clearly looked infected.

EXCEPT, the people around the target weren't even acting like they were gonna do anything about him. Rick put his gun down and everybody stopped.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 15th November 2011, 8:40 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:
DiLmYnStEr wrote:

EXCEPT, the people around the target weren't even acting like they were gonna do anything about him. Rick put his gun down and everybody stopped.
I'm pretty sure when they stopped she already pulled the trigger. Atleast that's how I remember it.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTITAN 08xx 15th November 2011, 11:01 pm

My favorite part would had to have been when daryl hallucinated mearl
xxTITAN 08xx
xxTITAN 08xx
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th November 2011, 12:01 am

OH SHIT
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 28th November 2011, 12:03 am

And so that's how it ends.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th November 2011, 12:16 am

Wait a minute, it ended today? The season's over?

If so, I can start watching it again (I hate being cliff-hanged, so I stopped watching around episode three to wait for a few more to come out).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 28th November 2011, 12:22 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Wait a minute, it ended today? The season's over?

If so, I can start watching it again (I hate being cliff-hanged, so I stopped watching around episode three to wait for a few more to come out).
Nope, the seasons still going. It'll resume this February.
i.e. no new episodes for awhile.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th November 2011, 7:20 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:

So the season isn't over, but it won't be back until February, which is two months from now.

Sounds like the end of a season to me, or I guess like a half end of a half season, since it hasn't released a full season's worth of episodes, but it isn't taking THAT long of a break. Still, it's a pretty big break to be in the middle of the season.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 28th November 2011, 8:07 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
FoundDa Kiwi wrote:

So the season isn't over, but it won't be back until February, which is two months from now.

Sounds like the end of a season to me, or I guess like a half end of a half season, since it hasn't released a full season's worth of episodes, but it isn't taking THAT long of a break. Still, it's a pretty big break to be in the middle of the season.
It's a 'mid season finale' says AMC. I guess every 6 episodes is the cut off point for the Walking Dead.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th November 2011, 8:23 pm

What in the name of the flying spaghetti monster was that? It's like they aren't even trying to make it like the comics anymore. I mean, I can see how they would want to change it a little bit so the comic fans have a new experience, but this is just ridiculous.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next