Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Walking Dead (General Thread)

+64
Cloakey100
WestHybrid 360
Ryanhw12
stephen b1690
lamboman1342
RackCity_Bills
KGBOOM
HorseDick.MPEG
VCS Klutch
ApocalypseVVolf.
xxTITAN 08xx
Eaglendia
bman4782
mboddz751
Super Mega King
Mattiicus
Silvatos.
NICCSACC666
Joon
Zwytch
JawBuster.
steveeeee
FoundDa Kiwi
snowwolf1996
andrew
Desert Sleepy
x Swiftyy v
Jagdgeschwader
snake eyez 89
KZ Powned
. ADestroyer360
eaustinn36
RedrumSalad
Bornkillajazzman
Froddoyo
Ravenger
Garquin
xxchupacabra4xx
Meatshield718
JumpingSNIPA
Zombehkiller11
Kush Befor Dusk
kevhost112
eegleindia
VrAzZLe Meister
Flasktoss55
Dexta117
Vicious Fox
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Made in Finland
G00EY LOUIE
Zomando
Mander A1
BLACK SNOW 13
Masta Shef
NegativeHUNTER
Pwnisher James
B Mane65
sgt zombie23
Cry Vengeance
oO Coggy Oo
AaUndeadMarine
DeadApe
Slacker Hero
68 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Cloakey100 15th October 2012, 1:22 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Must......... resist.......... clicking......... spoilerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  snowwolf1996 15th October 2012, 3:06 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Apparently a guy on /tv/ is notorious for spoiling The Walking Dead accurately, going to the extent of outlining entire scenes days before an episode airs.

Assuming this guy is right, this is the spoilers for the rest of the season:

Spoiler:

Assuming it's all true, then LOL @ how bad this series is going to become very soon.
well that is very sad if that happens and i may not continue it if that is all true, that is unless they change certain shit up
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th October 2012, 5:00 pm

Rumors will be rumors.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th October 2012, 5:32 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Rumors will be rumors.

The person who leaked this has a reputation on the board for accurately leaking information in the past, sometimes days before an episode airs.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th October 2012, 5:42 pm

Super Mega King wrote:

The person who leaked this has a reputation on the board for accurately leaking information in the past, sometimes days before an episode airs.
Gee, maybe he read the fucking comic?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th October 2012, 5:50 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

Gee, maybe he read the fucking comic?

If only the show were anything like the comic. It's not.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd October 2012, 1:26 am

Super Mega King wrote:

Well, prediction #1 turned out completely false, so imo that is enough to discredit the list. Rumors will indeed be rumors.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 22nd October 2012, 2:26 am

Intense episode.

Spoiler:
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 22nd October 2012, 3:08 am

eaustinn36 wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

Well, prediction #1 turned out completely false, so imo that is enough to discredit the list. Rumors will indeed be rumors.

Agreed. Rumors will be rumors.

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Intense episode.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 22nd October 2012, 3:49 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

Agreed. Rumors will be rumors.

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Intense episode.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Nice Spoiler guy.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 22nd October 2012, 3:53 am

You should use your damn logic instead of blaming me. I didn't open up this topic until I had watched the episode, then I posted. When the season is on, and the topic is being updated at night after it has premiered, you should be ready. Can't always hold your hand.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 18 Empty Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

Post  A Sneaky Whale 22nd October 2012, 10:33 am

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler
Best part of the episode

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

Did i mention that this might "SPOIL" the show if you guys dont quit argueing about the show and start watching it. its not to late the season premere is on AMC.com. next week they should show episode 2 and this episode on sunday just check TV guide.

Last edited by a helmet baby. on 22nd October 2012, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPOILED IT! SPOILED IT! SPOILED IT! SPOILED IT!)
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 22nd October 2012, 11:38 am

Shouldn't that be in a spoiler
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd October 2012, 11:38 am

a helmet baby. wrote:Best part of the episode

Holy fuck, I need to start watching this show again.

sgt zombie23 wrote:Shouldn't that be in a spoiler

Well, it doesn't show anything on the surface, and he does state that it's from "This episode".
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd October 2012, 11:57 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:You should use your damn logic instead of blaming me. I didn't open up this topic until I had watched the episode, then I posted. When the season is on, and the topic is being updated at night after it has premiered, you should be ready. Can't always hold your hand.

you're the only one talking about spoilers without including spoiler tags.

"You should use your damn logic instead of blaming me."

Get over yourself.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 22nd October 2012, 1:09 pm

shit i thought people were discusing what happened the episodes not argue on stupid stuff! if you missed the start of the season i could help you get caught up to whats up. i am surpised that you guys havnt seen the new episodes and i am sorry if i spoiled what happens to anyone. i didnt know that people could discuss a tv show with out watching it.

Last edited by a helmet baby. on 22nd October 2012, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SORRY)
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 22nd October 2012, 6:50 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:You should use your damn logic instead of blaming me. I didn't open up this topic until I had watched the episode, then I posted. When the season is on, and the topic is being updated at night after it has premiered, you should be ready. Can't always hold your hand.

you're the only one talking about spoilers without including spoiler tags.

"You should use your damn logic instead of blaming me."

Get over yourself.

Cry me a river.

This coming from the guy who "spoiled" the entire season from some jerkass who apparently knows everything. People look at spoilers anyway, it's just a formality. Anyone who is lurking in this thread, especially when a new season has just started, should be fully aware that spoilers are running wild and if they don't want it spoiled before they know, they shouldn't even visit it. The temptation of opening a spoiler is enough for most. Ignorance is also not an excuse.

In fact, the conversation in this thread about the Walking Dead is nothing but spoilers. It's just redundant.

YOU get over yourself. Sorry if I'm not tagging my entire post just because of the one person, who for some reason visited the Walking Dead thread, for a reason other than discussing what happened in the latest episode.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 22nd October 2012, 6:57 pm

inb4 someone comes in and spoils everything that the comic has had happen to prove Jag wrong. :O
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd October 2012, 6:57 pm

Cry me a river.

This coming from the guy who "spoiled" the entire season from some jerkass who apparently knows everything.

I included those spoilers (which apparently are wrong) in a spoiler tag, prefacing the spoiler tag warning people that these are possible spoilers for the entire season. Are you serious?

People look at spoilers anyway, it's just a formality.

Absolutely incorrect.

Anyone who is lurking in this thread, especially when a new season has just started, should be fully aware that spoilers are running wild and if they don't want it spoiled before they know, they shouldn't even visit it.

A fair statement for most threads, though this thread has historically had any and all spoilers in a spoiler tag, so someone who frequents this thread would expect spoilers to be in tags.

The temptation of opening a spoiler is enough for most.

Absolutely incorrect.

Ignorance is also not an excuse

In fact, the conversation in this thread about the Walking Dead is nothing but spoilers. It's just redundant.

Not sure what you're getting at.

YOU get over yourself. Sorry if I'm not tagging my entire post just because of the one person, who for some reason visited the Walking Dead thread, for a reason other than discussing what happened in the latest episode.

I'd come into the thread during season 2 (which I didn't watch) to see what the general perception of each episode was. And it was totally fine, because spoilers were kept in spoiler tags
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd October 2012, 6:59 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:inb4 someone comes in and spoils everything that the comic has had happen to prove Jag wrong. :O

\Good point. Remember that this thread is not just for the TV show, but also for the comic.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 22nd October 2012, 7:00 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:inb4 someone comes in and spoils everything that the comic has had happen to prove Jag wrong. :O

The comic and series are similar, not identical.

Not only that, I know how the comic unfolds as well.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 22nd October 2012, 7:01 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

The comic and series are similar, not identical.

Not only that, I know how the comic unfolds as well.

Yeah but, that's not fair to the other people.

and if you knew what was going on in the comics, then you would know that the TV show has been meeting each of these major things one way or another. >.>

Not hard to put spoiler tags on stuff that is a spoiler. Big whoop. Always been forum etiquette.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 22nd October 2012, 7:07 pm

we wouldnt spoil anything if everyone saw the episodes right... so if you dont watch the episodes i think you shold kindly GET THE FUCK OUT

Thank you
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd October 2012, 7:09 pm

a helmet baby. wrote:we wouldnt spoil anything if everyone saw the episodes right... so if you dont watch the episodes i think you shold kindly GET THE FUCK OUT

Thank you

The topic is explicitly about "The Walking Dead," not about "The Walking Dead TV Show."

Discussion on the comics, game, and television are all welcome and encouraged. You cannot explicitly spoil the show in the same way that you cannot explicitly spoil the comic or game.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 22nd October 2012, 7:26 pm

a helmet baby. wrote:we wouldnt spoil anything if everyone saw the episodes right... so if you dont watch the episodes i think you shold kindly GET THE FUCK OUT

Thank you

It's also about the comics.

Spoiler:

There, in spoilers. Whiners.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next