Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

October Horror Movie Marathon.

+17
zombie dude
Made in Finland
Meatshield718
Pwnisher James
Mander A1
. ADestroyer360
A Groovy Tophat
Bladewind23
Kush Befor Dusk
Dexta117
DeadApe
AaUndeadMarine
oO Coggy Oo
JumpingSNIPA
El Mexi Can 915
Zomando
Slacker Hero
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty Re: October Horror Movie Marathon.

Post  oO Coggy Oo 7th September 2010, 5:15 pm

If Dead Snow is on the list and you have to remove another zombie movie you should have a poll so It's fair.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

October Horror Movie Marathon. - Page 2 Empty Re: October Horror Movie Marathon.

Post  Bladewind23 7th September 2010, 5:20 pm

Friday the 13th Part 3
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th September 2010, 5:50 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:Alright, so I've decided that in October, I want to watch one horror movie a day.

Most, if not all, of them are the best the horror genre has to offer and aren't obscure at all. Still haven't decided on a film for Halloween itself, or if I'd watch one. But maybe if I get some help we can try to stream one of these movies everyday during October and make it password protected so only undead xbox members would be able to watch it. Anyway, here's my calendar.

https://imgur.com/WD4d8.png

I had some organization whilst making this:

1st - 8th are Popular Horror movies.

9th -11th are Caught On Cam genre.

12th and 13th are again Popular Horror movies.

14th is Cabin Fever is a movie that fucked me up when I was young and I wanted to see it since I've only watched it once.

15th - 22nd are the bulk of the calendar and are Thrillers which are in my opinion the scariest of the entire calendar.

23rd -29th are Zombies.

30th, Creepshow, essential Halloween movie.

31st, I left open because I have no idea what to put there.

I'm open to suggestions, willingly to change the entire calendar if we can get some streams and all watch these movies.

i looked and you didnt add 28 WEEKS later only 28 DAYS later, if you have 1 you NEED the other
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th September 2010, 6:02 pm

List is still looking solid, whats the status on this? I heard you were having problems streaming.

If anything I would say take out the old ones like the shining and poltergeist.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 7th September 2010, 6:10 pm

for the 23-29 zombies section, will you be doing Night of the Living Dead?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 7th September 2010, 7:49 pm

Damn nice list, but you NEED 28 Weeks Later in there too.
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 7th September 2010, 8:59 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:Dawn of the Dead

(:

Slacker Hero wrote:(2004)

):
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 7th September 2010, 10:30 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:(2004)
Smile
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 7th September 2010, 10:49 pm

I know this aint a movie but why dont you just put that new tv show coming up in the 31st slot?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 8th September 2010, 11:06 am

top hat, you can have one without the other. weeks later was just a peice of shit compared to its predecessor
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th September 2010, 12:51 pm

yes weeks later wasnt as good, but its just more interesting to have both this way you get more of the story( which would be better)
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 8th September 2010, 12:53 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:I know this aint a movie but why dont you just put that new tv show coming up in the 31st slot?
OMG i didnt think bout that, DO IT DO IT DO IT. Or we all could be in an xbox live party while we watch it on our TVs instead
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 8th September 2010, 6:12 pm

Is this still going on Slacker? If you need any more help setting it up hit me up.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 8th September 2010, 6:25 pm

same i am here to help... may not be staff but I am definetly one of the select few of some of the oldest users
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 10th September 2010, 9:17 am

DeadApe wrote:take out the old ones like the shining and poltergeist.
What faggotry is this?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 10th September 2010, 9:40 am

DeadApe wrote:take out the old ones like the shining and poltergeist.

you mean those over rated average movies.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 10th September 2010, 11:08 am

what about those crackdown 2 short films that come in episodes? they have the Freaks (zombies) in them?
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 10th September 2010, 5:45 pm

FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH PART 3 UUURRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously though

Just about any movie from the Friday the thirteenth series except the retarded fucking Jason in Space, Jason X, and Freddy VS Jason.

Jason Goes to Hell was pretty shit too, pretty much all of them are shit except parts 1 through 4.

Wait I just remembered.. FUCK EM ALL

Go for My Bloody Valentine
Or Prom Night

Last edited by Bladewind23 on 10th September 2010, 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 10th September 2010, 5:47 pm

I watched the new remake the other day pretty good.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 10th September 2010, 6:20 pm

Diary of the Dead and Day of the Dead Remake, hurrrrrr durrrrrrrr.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 14th September 2010, 4:11 pm

Update. Well, I'm probably gonna end up cutting Mondays and Wednesdays simply because I have class at 6 and finish at 8:40, meaning I'll be getting home around 9. I'd gladly start streaming then but it might be to late for it. Let me know. Also, if you're serious about watching at least some of these movies please check the calendar. Here's the calendar again.

https://i.imgur.com/WD4d8.png

Make a list of what you don't want to see on that list and stuff you'd like to see.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 14th September 2010, 4:15 pm

I'd still like Dead Snow if you can fit it in.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 14th September 2010, 4:26 pm

I can't wait for the Walking Dead and all those sick zombie movies
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 18th September 2010, 2:11 pm

Another bump.

I'm gonna be fixing and trying to stream something tonight. I think it'll be on the justin tv channel.

Who can make an appearance to make sure it works? Not entirely sure if I will but I think I wanna get it all together before the first.

So what do you guys wanna watch? Doesn't necessarily have to be a horror movie.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th September 2010, 2:41 pm

Don' Want to See:
- American Werewolf
- The Fly

Especially want to see:
- Halloween
- The Exorcist
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Let The Right One in
- The Thing
- Paranormal Activity (again)
- Zombi 2
- NOTLD
- REC.

I have work tonight at 6, so not sure if i can make it when your testing your justin tv out.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next