Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat)

+12
eaustinn36
Pwnisher James
bremerie93
AaUndeadMarine
Snake4199
KZ Powned
sgt zombie23
Flasktoss55
NegativeHUNTER
Super Mega King
Cry Vengeance
Eaglendia
16 posters

Go down

attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat)

Post  Eaglendia 17th September 2010, 12:41 am

you're famous and you didn't even know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9O_WOwU7Ik

yeah, you gave some mw2 commentator the best game of his life, apparently

highlight at 0:20 when tophat and cry don't see the crazy guy behind them

...he's got meatshield and bre to thank for all those assists, though

Last edited by Eaglendia on 17th September 2010, 12:53 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ...it's like you're not even playing)
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty Re: attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat)

Post  Cry Vengeance 17th September 2010, 1:30 am

I lol'd so hard.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Empty Re: attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat)

Post  Super Mega King 17th September 2010, 1:32 am

THEY'RE GONNA PUT ME IN THE MOVIES

THEY'RE GONNA MAKE A GREAT BIG STAR OUTTA ME
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 17th September 2010, 4:33 am

Lmfao why does he talk like that?
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 17th September 2010, 4:43 am

attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Bestgameever1

Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 17th September 2010, 8:54 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:attn: halo reach players (namely cry, KZ, damen, flask, and tophat) Bestgameever1

HA HA HA HA HA!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 17th September 2010, 5:08 pm

This is sad bre and meat beat this guy

He came in third and is calling this the best halo game of his life
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 17th September 2010, 5:16 pm

Well honestly I am actually laughing hard right now!
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 17th September 2010, 5:18 pm

you guys ahh SUPAHSTAHHHS
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 17th September 2010, 6:42 pm

KZ Powned wrote:This is sad bre and meat beat this guy

Lol
Are you insisting that me and Meat are bad at Halo: Reach? .. :[

Also, that's funny, I was looking down through the comments, and people were like I know the people on the Red Team!!! lol UX is Popular lol Very Happy
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 17th September 2010, 7:27 pm

No I was saying that you and meat are way better than him
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 17th September 2010, 7:57 pm

bremerie93 wrote:
KZ Powned wrote:This is sad bre and meat beat this guy

Lol
Are you insisting that me and Meat are bad at Halo: Reach? .. :[

Also, that's funny, I was looking down through the comments, and people were like I know the people on the Red Team!!! lol UX is Popular lol Very Happy

If it was linkfan4199 you know that's me right???
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 17th September 2010, 8:37 pm

There was 2 people, one was you, and then there was someone else too..

Also, I just commented saying that I just happened to be the MVP of that game Very Happy lol Yay!! lol
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 17th September 2010, 9:42 pm

OMG! You lucky fucking bastards. Whiteboy's probably the sickest commentators on youtube right now, and you got in a game with him and kicked his ass? Shit Im honored.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 17th September 2010, 9:57 pm

Kewl stuff guys, kewl stuff.

Seems like you always know the correct match to be in, especially cry (like the one in RDR with the game developer).

Too bad he didn't mention your names or catch on to UX, but hey, you were in the video Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 18th September 2010, 1:34 pm

Feeling MLG now. xD

I wonder if this video will bring people to the site...
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th September 2010, 3:38 pm

For fucks sake, are you all retarded? Anyone in the comments saying they know those Undead-Xbox guys CAME FROM THIS THREAD. It doesn't mean Undead-Xbox is so popular that anyone recognizes some random members from the killfeed, it just means that some of the couple hundred active forum members also have a youtube account and commented on the video after they saw this thread.

And will this bring more users? Probably not, seeing no one who isn't already an member wouldn't recognize any of the players, and the shameless site advertisement in the comments will probably be intepret as spam and deleted. And the video only got 8'000 views in half a week, so it's not like they got on any big channel either.

Not to mention that anyone who cherish their mental health would never even read comments on youtube.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th September 2010, 5:56 pm

Thanks for bringing some hearty contributions to the table, bro.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th September 2010, 6:39 pm

Made in Finland wrote:For fucks sake, are you all retarded? Anyone in the comments saying they know those Undead-Xbox guys CAME FROM THIS THREAD. It doesn't mean Undead-Xbox is so popular that anyone recognizes some random members from the killfeed, it just means that some of the couple hundred active forum members also have a youtube account and commented on the video after they saw this thread.

And will this bring more users? Probably not, seeing no one who isn't already an member wouldn't recognize any of the players, and the shameless site advertisement in the comments will probably be intepret as spam and deleted. And the video only got 8'000 views in half a week, so it's not like they got on any big channel either.

Not to mention that anyone who cherish their mental health would never even read comments on youtube.

How many people have to recognize something for it to be recognized?
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 19th September 2010, 12:55 pm

Made in Finland wrote:For fucks sake, are you all retarded? Anyone in the comments saying they know those Undead-Xbox guys CAME FROM THIS THREAD. It doesn't mean Undead-Xbox is so popular that anyone recognizes some random members from the killfeed, it just means that some of the couple hundred active forum members also have a youtube account and commented on the video after they saw this thread.

First off, I was being semi sarcastic, knowing that it was people from here. It's obvious that it was people from here, due to you know, them mentioning UX. I actually do like reading comments, so I guess that's why I'm so fucked up right? .. Sweet.
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 19th September 2010, 2:41 pm

Got em'.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 19th September 2010, 6:43 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:Thanks for bringing some hearty contributions to the table, bro.

I <3 you
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 19th September 2010, 7:10 pm

@at made in fagland wrong this comment didn't get marked as spam
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 19th September 2010, 8:51 pm

joecruely wrote:

@at made in finland wrong this comment didn't get marked as spam

In his words exactly he said it probably will be marked as spam not that it will be marked as spam, so as of this moment, not one of you are wrong yet.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 19th September 2010, 9:08 pm

okay I see sorry dislexia acted up on me
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum