Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What are you doing for Halloween?

+22
Snake4199
Namorg
LORD BEHEMOTH67
ABigSoggy Wafle
M3LA
BLACK SNOW 13
Bladewind23
El Mexi Can 915
G00EY LOUIE
joecruely
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
JumpingSNIPA
Meatshield718
Cry Vengeance
xI SiL3NTSh0t
B Mane65
DeadApe
Slacker Hero
oO Coggy Oo
Flasktoss55
A Groovy Tophat
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you doing for Halloween?

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th October 2010, 11:21 pm

xI SiL3NTSh0t wrote:well im sorry i put little kids and ya last year down the street there was pumpkins all in the road lol
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you doing for Halloween?

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 16th October 2010, 11:24 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:
xI SiL3NTSh0t wrote:well im sorry i put little kids and ya last year down the street there was pumpkins all in the road lol

well i went back and read the first post and it said kids not little kids. read page5 post
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 16th October 2010, 11:27 pm

Last edited by xI SiL3NTSh0t on 16/10/10, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 16th October 2010, 11:27 pm

HOW ABOUT WE DROP IT AND GET ON WITH OTHER THINGS Exclamation Suspect

the first one i never had the word little kids get the fuck over it and stop trying to find something to cry about on the forum
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th October 2010, 11:29 pm

If there's a madman out there with a paintball gun threatening the lives of young ones... I WILL BE THERE!!!

Cool, let's drop it.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 16th October 2010, 11:30 pm

xI SiL3NTSh0t wrote:HOW ABOUT WE DROP IT AND GET ON WITH OTHER THINGS Exclamation Suspect

the first one i never had the word little kids get the fuck over it and stop trying to find something to cry about on the forum

What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Highfive

Highfive coggy
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 16th October 2010, 11:32 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:

What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Highfive

Highfive coggy

lol!

so... what are you to doing on Halloween
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th October 2010, 11:32 pm

What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Index10
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 16th October 2010, 11:33 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:What are you doing for Halloween? - Page 4 Index10

Mines bigger
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th October 2010, 11:34 pm

You leave my freakishly tiny hands alone!
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 17th October 2010, 2:16 am

I sit on my porch, nuff said, with a bag on candy on my lap. I cut a hole on the bottom and put my erect penis in the hole and let kids feel around for candy and watch out for the Halloween candy snake.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 17th October 2010, 3:10 am

GREENMAN wrote:I sit on my porch, nuff said, with a bag on candy on my lap. I cut a hole on the bottom and put my erect penis in the hole and let kids feel around for candy and watch out for the Halloween candy snake.

My grandpa used to do that too.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum