Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest

+4
T REDD262
Spiderman
NegativeHUNTER
joecruely
8 posters

Go down

noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest

Post  joecruely 14th October 2010, 8:12 pm

I thought I would show this to you guys
http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/10/14/halo_3a00_-reach-noble-map-pack-dropping-november-30.aspx
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty Re: noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest

Post  NegativeHUNTER 14th October 2010, 8:43 pm

awesome new map thanks for the share homie
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest Empty Re: noble map pack and forgetacular map design contest

Post  Spiderman 14th October 2010, 10:50 pm

I CANT WAIT TO BE FORCED TO BUY THIS SO I CAN PLAY ANYTHING IN MATCHMAKING
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 14th October 2010, 11:13 pm

They are gonna milk Reach bone dry. Just like the second comment says on the blog, they had to have these ready pre-launch.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 14th October 2010, 11:49 pm

I was excited when i saw the forgetacular contest was starting but was sad when i found out you had to live in america to participate Sad
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 15th October 2010, 5:26 am

T REDD262 wrote:They are gonna milk Reach bone dry. Just like the second comment says on the blog, they had to have these ready pre-launch.

You sure they were ready?I think it was still being made.And they ran out of disc space?but why would microsoft charge of that then?Oh,wait yeah its microsoft.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th October 2010, 5:31 am

M3LA wrote:You sure they were ready?I think it was still being made.And they ran out of disc space?but why would microsoft charge of that then?Oh,wait yeah its microsoft.
Yeah, blame Microsoft when Bungie is releasing DLC right after the release...

Fanboy much?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 15th October 2010, 8:32 am

"The length of time between game release and first map pack announce for Halo 3 and Reach are roughly identical. And the length of time between game release and first map pack release for Halo 3 and Reach are exactly identical - 77 days. Even the price is the same.

There are things you can complain about, but being surprised at the release schedule shouldn't be one of them if you are at all familiar with Halo 3's history."

I dont get it.first they whine about shitty maps and that they want more but when bungie releases 'em everybody still whines.I guess its human nature to always find something to whine about.

It only costs 7 euro....

M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th October 2010, 9:00 am

M3LA wrote:if you are at all familiar with Halo 3's history.
am not.

The only good DLC is the kind that comes a year or two after initial release. And map packs should always be free...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 15th October 2010, 12:11 pm

"Two new invasion maps" I'm in.

I'm still kind of pissed that they couldn't have just released this at launch though.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum