Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Night of The Shambler News Feed

+11
BLACK SNOW 13
Pwnisher James
RedrumSalad
omgitsonlyme
HgZ iink
sgt zombie23
MrKurt2012
Garquin
El Mexi Can 915
NegativeHUNTER
DeadApe
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty Re: Night of The Shambler News Feed

Post  DeadApe 30th October 2010, 2:38 am

Tophat just had an epic last stand on "Zombies ate My Neighbors." But there goes the neighborhood.

1 spot open in my room.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Night of The Shambler News Feed - Page 2 Empty Re: Night of The Shambler News Feed

Post  KZ Powned 30th October 2010, 2:56 am

2 spots open in megas room

if anyone wants in and the room has been restarted so if you couldn't get in before you can now

Last edited by KZ Powned on 30th October 2010, 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 30th October 2010, 3:42 am

Our lobby just ended. I must say, even though I missed the earlier games for the Shambler, this night was great. And overall, i'd say this was one of our best nights ever.

Other lobby might still be going, but as for ours, 2:30am is late enough. Great job everyone, and thanks for playing.

EDIT: Actually, the lobby is still going. I just had to leave a little early. Great night again everyone.

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 30th October 2010, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th October 2010, 3:42 am

Both rooms still going strong!

EVACCC!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 30th October 2010, 3:57 am

Thanks to everyone who showed up to our room. It was a great turnout with some memorable games and a lot of fun!
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th October 2010, 4:36 am

Well its over. Check out the recap http://www.undead-xbox.com/undead-xbox-announcements-f1/night-of-the-shambler-recap-t5033.htm#55319
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum