Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
To all people who have undead nightmare Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

To all people who have undead nightmare

+2
KZ Powned
Kush Befor Dusk
6 posters

Go down

To all people who have undead nightmare Empty To all people who have undead nightmare

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 3rd November 2010, 4:00 pm

i need help, does anyone know if there is a way to get the horse of death before you beat the game? if so please tell me where, also how do i get the unicorn to show up at its spawn location, ive sat there for 20 min at a time and cannot find it
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

To all people who have undead nightmare Empty Re: To all people who have undead nightmare

Post  KZ Powned 3rd November 2010, 5:25 pm

once you beat the story mode the horse of death is given to you

in order to find the unicorn you have to kill the chubacabra
in order to kill the chuabcabra you have to complete all of the undead hunter challenges (easiest way to do this is by getting the horse of death or pestilence)

once you kill the chubabcabra and have all the towns or areas cleared of zombies you then can find the unicorn
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

To all people who have undead nightmare Empty Re: To all people who have undead nightmare

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 3rd November 2010, 5:39 pm

thanks kz
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 3rd November 2010, 6:34 pm

Thanks I didn't have any idea either. I have waited for hours trying to find the damn unicorn.
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 3rd November 2010, 6:53 pm

This seems like a pain in the ass when you can just tomahawk a horse in the face.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 3rd November 2010, 7:41 pm

I just got the Death horse yesterday before beating the game (I have a 2nd save file I loaded). 1st get War, Famine, & Pestilance then go to Torquemada (there's 3 horses on the map). You can find Death in other places but that's where I found it.

Undead Hunter Rank 5 is to kill the Chupacabra so beat 1-4 first.

The Unicorn can only be found after killing the Chupacabra, in fact it usually spawns shortly after doing so.

Btw I'm not too sure where the Chupacabra spawns so I'd google it if I were you.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 3rd November 2010, 8:04 pm

thanks, found death in tall trees, and killed the chupacabra, unicorn here i come.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 4th November 2010, 8:02 pm

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Chupacabra
for anyone that hasn't gotten it yet, this helps.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 4th November 2010, 10:04 pm

thanks for the help guys i have not played the undead single player but im going to now i want that horse and unicorn Very Happy cheers
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum