Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UX Racing Community Updates Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UX Racing Community Updates Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UX Racing Community Updates Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UX Racing Community Updates Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UX Racing Community Updates Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UX Racing Community Updates Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UX Racing Community Updates Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UX Racing Community Updates Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UX Racing Community Updates Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UX Racing Community Updates Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UX Racing Community Updates Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UX Racing Community Updates Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UX Racing Community Updates

Go down

UX Racing Community Updates Empty UX Racing Community Updates

Post  eaustinn36 9th November 2010, 4:13 pm

*(this is just generally a place where I can post updates to the racing community and not stick them into random irrelevant topics. I will update this post)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE #1 (11/9/10):

- I've noticed many people still have not been updating their garage. No-one is forcing you to, but I would like to emphasize that once you start to fall behind, it only gets worse to catch up. You cant receive free cars from me if you do not update your credits.

- If you have updated your garage, good for you! However, make sure your math is correct. I (in addition to everything else) do go through everyone's credit numbers after they are updated. As of the second of this post, I noticed at least 1 person (no names) is off with their math. If you're unsure at anytime, feel free to pm me to double check (I will do that much for you). It is better to be safe and check than to have an inncorrect credit amount.

- IMPORTANT: I am requesting that all Forza Community Members buy the "Benchmark Ring track pack" DLC. This track pack includes many great tracks that I would like to use in some future events, including: Drag racing tracks that actually have no issue with them (talk with me on xbl if you don't get what I mean by that), a new and longer speedway oval (good for events like nascar or some fun "mini games" I have been talking about), a demo derby ring, and many other random fun track setups.

This is probably the single best DLC for Forza that you can buy; however, I don't want to host any events until I know enough people have it. If you already have the track pack downloaded, then your good. If you need it still, it costs 400ms points (or about $5). BUT WAIT!! If you bought your copy of Forza 3 NEW, it should come with a bonus content code. If you have the code, the DLC is FREE. If you got your copy used, or lost the code, sry but the $5 I guess is required.

I'm not forcing everyone to buy it; I am encouraging it. Hopefully we can get some future events with these tracks included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE #2 (11/20/10):

- It is confirmed that event #12 (not posted yet) will involve the Benchmark tracks, and a drag race on the benchmark tracks. Make sure you pick up the track pack before event #12 (details in previous update).

- Make sure you are checking this topic often, as is will not be "bumped" when the Original Post (this post) is updated.

- Again, i've noticed a few people are not updating their credits. If you want to claim a car in the dealership, make sure you are!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE #3 (11/27/10):

- Event #13 will be a special "Black Snow's Charity" Race. In addition to the regular prize credits I award, Black Snow will be emptying his "Donation Box", giving credits to people as he sees fit. Event #13 details should probably be posted sometime next weekend.

UPDATE #4 (12/4/10):

- Current Forza events will now be displayed under the regular "News and Updates" section for scheduling purposes. They will be moved back under the racing section once the event is completed.

- Make sure you have the benchmark track pack for event #12, is it happening today!

UPDATE #5 (12/6/10):

- Check out the "Restriction Ideas" topic for an update on member created events. Be sure to post your event with details soon, selection will begin in 2 weeks! You control the restrictions (so you can play to your advantages). Don't miss the opportunity!

UPDATE #6 (12/19/10):

- ATTN: From now on (to register to UX Racing, you need to add a new gamertag (like adding the gta ones for zombies). Starting in January 1st, 2011, you'll need to have the tag added:

Gamertag: UndeadXbox FM3

Also to all new members signing up, this is the tag you need to add now. If you have any questions, post below.

- To clean up the racing section in a little bit, all inactive garages are going to be cleaned out.

UPDATE #7 (1/24/11):

- A new feature in UX Racing is rolling out: Weekly Challenge Tasks. For more info, check the topic under the Forza Racing Events section (at the top).

UPDATE #8 (12/26/11):

- UX GTA Racing is starting back up again, but the system it runs on will be different. This system will be slowly updated, post by post, later in the night. As each section is posted, please hold all questions until everything is updated. Another update (#9) will be posted when everything is complete.

UPDATE #9 (12/26/11):

- UX GTA Racing section is up and running. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 27th December 2011, 2:11 am; edited 9 times in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

UX Racing Community Updates Empty Re: UX Racing Community Updates

Post  eaustinn36 27th December 2011, 2:11 am

Bump.

Update #9 now visible.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36