Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece!

4 posters

Go down

FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece!

Post  Flasktoss55 17th November 2010, 10:22 am

I set up a live stream! I made a cool page to view it on!

I will be streaming throughout the day today, and probably in the future, but also today!

The stream will feature games such as Mortal Kombat 4, Pokemon Stadium 2, Resident Evil: Outbreak, Team Fortress 2, Super Scribblenauts, Minecraft (maybe), and many more perhaps!

I will even have a direct voice communication online, and you may interact with me and others through the chat box!

http://www.livestream.com/fbmk
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty Re: FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece!

Post  sgt zombie23 17th November 2010, 10:47 am

I would like to see minecraft and tf2.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece! Empty Re: FlaskBear Wonderplay: A Game-Streaming Masterpiece!

Post  Flasktoss55 17th November 2010, 11:02 am

I was actually planning to play some TF2 right after breakfast. In fact, I'm playing it RIGHT NOW!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 17th November 2010, 5:37 pm

The stream is back up after a rather strange hiccup where everything suddenly crashed for no apparent reason. I'll be playing some more RE: O unless someone comes in and asks for a different game.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 17th November 2010, 9:20 pm

Haven't really slept for a while, so I'll have the stream up again tomorrow. I'll probably put it up later, so that more people can join, and I'll post here when I ACTIVATE.

Thanks to those who joined today, I had fun playing.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th November 2010, 7:03 pm

The stream is once again active, and right now I'm playing some Goldeneye, I guess. Feel free to join and chat.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th November 2010, 9:17 pm

Is this something that any of you find any interest in? It seems every time we get a few people watching, there's barely any chatting and everyone leaves soon after. Is it just the wrong time? I mean, I'm going to stream this weekend still, but if no one really cares about it, then there's no reason to put it up. I'm not asking you to like something that you don't like, I'm just asking.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 18th November 2010, 10:42 pm

I like it but apparently im a nobody lol.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 18th November 2010, 10:42 pm

I like it. I just dont have much time during weekdays to watch.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th November 2010, 10:44 pm

I hope I get a better turnout on the weekend.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 18th November 2010, 10:55 pm

I might play with you a little, id rather play tf2 than watch it. Ya know what im saying?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 19th November 2010, 1:57 pm

I joined for a couple of minutes yesterday, but then I had to leave.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th November 2010, 2:16 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:I joined for a couple of minutes yesterday, but then I had to leave.

Seems like that's how it's been going, mostly. I'll probably put it up later, see if anyone has some free time.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 19th November 2010, 2:36 pm

I'll come if you put it up later.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 19th November 2010, 5:17 pm

Hey if you play some tf2 ill join.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th November 2010, 5:48 pm

I think I can play in a half-hour or less, I'll post again when I'm ready.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th November 2010, 6:23 pm

I'm going to play some TF2 now!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th November 2010, 7:50 pm

Well, I've played for an hour and a half. Everyone left and no one showed up to play, so...I think I'll move on? I guess.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 19th November 2010, 7:54 pm

Shit sorry, i got tied up. U still up to play now?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 21st November 2010, 3:26 pm

The server is, like, totally up now.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down