Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

WHAT DO I DO!!!!

5 posters

Go down

WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty WHAT DO I DO!!!!

Post  Overkill ham 29th November 2010, 11:27 pm

I think I have read FAQ so many times and I still don't know what to do anymore. I am trying to get into a GTA 4 zombie outbreak game, I have looked at the calendar and can't find one and I have sent UndeadXboxGTA a freind request but he still hasn't excepted it. I'm not sure how to get into a game and I have run out of idea's... I'm not trying to tell anyone how to do there job because I am new here and don't know much myself but it seems pretty hard to find a game. No disrespect to anyone out there but I'm really into GTA zombie games and when I found this site I was really ready to get out there and kill some zombies.... or humans...
Overkill ham
Overkill ham
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO I DO!!!! Empty Re: WHAT DO I DO!!!!

Post  RedrumSalad 29th November 2010, 11:30 pm

OK, well, for starters, you could NOT use all caps and fifty exclamation marks in the topic title. second, look in the events section. third, you mean zombie outbreak roleplay? or just a regular zombie game?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Overkill ham 29th November 2010, 11:33 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:OK, well, for starters, you could NOT use all caps and fifty exclamation marks in the topic title. second, look in the events section. third, you mean zombie outbreak roleplay? or just a regular zombie game?

Sorry for that and sorry again. Where is the events section located? and Zombie outbreak roleplay.
Overkill ham
Overkill ham
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 29th November 2010, 11:52 pm

OK, events is under news and events section on the homepage. and you need to play a few regular zombie games for the moderators to decide whether or not you can be allowed to participate in ZRP (zombie roleplay) although, its not hosted very often, which is probably why we have all these community games and stuff to play so we dont get bored of playing the same game every week.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th November 2010, 11:54 pm

I'm sorry if the FAQ is confusing, we have a new system for events and therefore the FAQ is new and I might change it if others have the same problem you are having.

Here's the deal, we host matches EVERY weekend. Mostly Friday and Saturday, occasionally there will be a game during the week, or on Sunday. The matches are always posted on the calendar in advance, but usually a couple of days worth in advance. We USED to play GTA 4 Infection EVERY SATURDAY. However our new game hosting system makes it so that the game we host changes from week to week. The staff may not decide what we are playing for the weekend until the middle of the week, so look for updates in the events section every chance you can. The EVENTS section is in NEWS AND UPDATES on the homepage.

The gamertags that accept friend requests do so once a week, usually on the night of the game. So this weekend if you friend requested UndeadXbox GTA4, and the request went through, then it will be accepted right before the game is going to be hosted. You will automatically receive an invite to the game if you are online. <- Always.

Edit: I see you are looking to play ZRP (Zombie Roleplay?) To clarify, ZOMBIE ROLEPLAY is a completely different game than NORMAL INFECTION. ZRP is not hosted very often (for reasons unknown scratch .) To get into a ZRP match you must be invited to our ROLEPLAY GROUP. The reason for the exclusivity is that the game has a complex rule set like no other game we play and is not suited for players who cannot handle it. We need to make sure you are mature enough to play by basically talking to you in one of our other matches.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Overkill ham 30th November 2010, 12:01 am

[quote="DeadApe"]I'm sorry if the FAQ is confusing, we have a new system for events and therefore the FAQ is new and I might change it if others have the same problem you are having.

Here's the deal, we host matches EVERY weekend. Mostly Friday and Saturday, occasionally there will be a game during the week, or on Sunday. The matches are always posted on the calendar in advance, but usually a couple of days worth in advance. We USED to play GTA 4 Infection EVERY SATURDAY. However our new game hosting system makes it so that the game we host changes from week to week. The staff may not decide what we are playing for the weekend until the middle of the week, so look for updates in the events section every chance you can. The EVENTS section is in NEWS AND UPDATES on the homepage.

The gamertags that accept friend requests do so once a week, usually on the night of the game. So this weekend if you friend requested UndeadXbox GTA4, and the request went through, then it will be accepted right before the game is going to be hosted. You will automatically receive an invite to the game if you are online. <- Always.

Thank you. I am sorry that I am a problem but I am kind of slow to new things. In time I will figure everything out :] Thank you again for all your help.

Overkill ham
Overkill ham
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th November 2010, 12:06 am

No reason to be sorry, glad to be of help.

One more thing, I noticed that in your last couple of posts you try to quote but it does not work. Make sure you are clicking "quote" on the post you want to quote, and do not delete any of the bbcode.

DeadApe wrote: It should look like this.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 30th November 2010, 4:14 pm

DeadApe wrote:The matches are always posted on the calendar in advance, but usually a couple of days worth in advance.

The gamertags that accept friend requests do so once a week, usually on the night of the game.

ZRP is not hosted very often (for reasons unknown scratch .)

For me (my hosted games), I post the matches at LEAST 1 week out. Right now on the calendar, I have matches posted 3 weeks out, so the calendar should be straight forward. As deadape said, the "Events" section shows all of the events hosted each week. The calendar should match it, but it occasionally doesn't. Zombie nights (whether on GTA4, Halo Reach, etc..) are usually every Saturday at 10pm EST. The events section will reflect what is being hosted on Saturday, usually a couple of nights before.

The tags are cleared 1 or 2 times each week. One of these 2 times is ALWAYS on Friday or Saturday, right before the game. Therefore, pending friend requests are always accepted/declined within a week. See this link for more info:

https://undead-xbox.forumotion.com/meet-and-greet-f2/space-cleared-on-the-undeadxbox-gta-gamertags-t4159.htm

And I would host a ZRP, but my schedule has been beyond packed recently. Luckily in 3 more weeks my fall semester will end, so expect a spike in the number of games to be hosted each week.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 30th November 2010, 5:30 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:And I would host a ZRP, but my schedule has been beyond packed recently. Luckily in 3 more weeks my fall semester will end, so expect a spike in the number of games to be hosted each week.

Mabye another staff member could host it? Im pretty sure a lot of people have been waiting to play this.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 30th November 2010, 6:23 pm

agreed. it seems most people come here to want to play a ZRP, and not so much a regular infection game.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum