Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm...

5 posters

Go down

Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm...

Post  DeadApe 17th December 2010, 4:07 pm

Pulled from IGN

A special Xbox 360-only version of Bulletstorm called the "Epic Edition" will include early access to the Gears of War 3 multiplayer beta, Epic Games announced this morning.

This new edition also includes bonus in-game content for Bulletstorm when playing online, including: 25,000 experience points, visual upgrades for the leash, Peace Maker Carbine, and boots and armor.

The Bulletstorm "Epic Edition" will only be available in limited quantities starting on Feb. 22, 2011 for $59.99.

FML. I hate when developers do this. When the halo beta came out it was crackdown, when the Ghost Recon beta comes out you'll need Splinter Cell Conviction. Now for Gears 3 you'll need Bulletstorm...and I don't think anybody wants bulletstorm.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty Re: Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm...

Post  KZ Powned 17th December 2010, 4:31 pm

it because bulletstrom is going to suck

so to ensure that the game will actually sell and hep the company make a profit they throw in a beta for a game they know people want to boost sales and show that their AAA game will also be awesome and tested as well
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm... Empty Re: Get Gears 3 Beta By Buying BulletStorm...

Post  zombie dude 17th December 2010, 5:23 pm

i wanted to play bullet storm, but i didn't want to buy it. However, i would murder a small child in front of his/her own mother to get into that beta, and if she tried to testify against me, I'd dig her eyes out with a spoon. So buying this game is actually going to be a lot easier.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 17th December 2010, 6:18 pm

So you have to buy a shitty game in order to get the beta of a good one? Hmph!
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 17th December 2010, 11:01 pm

I don't see the big deal, I'm just grateful I get to play a piece of Gears 3 by Feb. Sure it's through a stupid gimmick, but at least this one makes sense. Buying Crackdown for the Halo 3 beta was just idiotic.

And how's Bulletstorm bad anyway?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum