Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Made In Finland, you mind explaining this?

+10
BLACK SNOW 13
BAXTABEAST22
zombie dude
Pwnisher James
oO Coggy Oo
x Swiftyy v
A Groovy Tophat
Cry Vengeance
BOBBY BOCCE
Slacker Hero
14 posters

Go down

Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty Made In Finland, you mind explaining this?

Post  Slacker Hero 20th January 2011, 6:25 pm

I have no idea what the fuck that was all about.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty Re: Made In Finland, you mind explaining this?

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 20th January 2011, 6:32 pm

haha wtf?
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? Empty Re: Made In Finland, you mind explaining this?

Post  Cry Vengeance 20th January 2011, 6:35 pm

....Fin?
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th January 2011, 6:42 pm

Wtf did i just watch....
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 20th January 2011, 6:48 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:....Fin?

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 20th January 2011, 7:08 pm

I'm guessin' he likes "puddi".
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 20th January 2011, 7:09 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:I'm guessin' he likes "puddi".

No I think he likes the clothes hanger more.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 20th January 2011, 7:37 pm

called it.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 20th January 2011, 8:13 pm

obviously its about pudding
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 20th January 2011, 8:18 pm

That is what you call the internet in reality. >.>
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 20th January 2011, 8:28 pm

I may be able to shed some light on this situation.

Obviously, this portly man was preparing to abort a litter of kittens in the Matrix, requiring that he pray in some unknown language to the gods of pudding, cleanse his body with the Tapioca of Truth, and preform a sort of tribal dance so his hand would be steady and coathanger free of rust for the operation.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 20th January 2011, 8:59 pm

Made In Finland, you mind explaining this? 34pynwy
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 21st January 2011, 2:08 am

And to think that I thought he was the tired looking guy in a suit which was his avatar several months ago.

MY KNOWLEDGE IS UPSIDE DOWN!
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st January 2011, 5:35 pm

Thats not fin?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st January 2011, 5:46 pm

Oh, this guy?

Yeah, he used to be an amateur boxer but his neck got damaged during training wich caused some serious brain damage. Now he spends his days living off of his old mother and makes the most fucked up on youtube, while trying to convert people to christianity for some reason...

He tried to become an internet celebrity a couple years back by spamming all finnish imageboards, but got banned on every single one of them... so he bought a Wii and lost 50 pounds with Wii Fit just to get on the news and promote christianity (in a country that's only about 90% christian, that sure is going to convert lots of people Neutral )

Well, I guess it's just yet another finfag meme internationalized through 4chan. Nothing new here...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 21st January 2011, 7:43 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Oh, this guy?

Yeah, he used to be an amateur boxer but his neck got damaged during training wich caused some serious brain damage. Now he spends his days living off of his old mother and makes the most fucked up on youtube, while trying to convert people to christianity for some reason...

He tried to become an internet celebrity a couple years back by spamming all finnish imageboards, but got banned on every single one of them... so he bought a Wii and lost 50 pounds with Wii Fit just to get on the news and promote christianity (in a country that's only about 90% christian, that sure is going to convert lots of people Neutral )

Well, I guess it's just yet another finfag meme internationalized through 4chan. Nothing new here...

Gottem.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum